Create Account

My apology...

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus+May 6 2015, 10:30 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (RomanesEuntDomus @ May 6 2015, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Yeah, seems like a pretty half hearted apology to me if half your post is about why Russians are indeed bad...[/b]
He wasn't using it to shit on Russians or something, and he wasn't trying to explain "why they are indeed bad". He was explaining why he feels so strongly about it. Sure he could have done it in a less wordy manner, but some people may not understand why he feels so strongly about the situation. He wanted to make sure that people understood where he was coming from.

He doesn't need to necessarily apologize for how he feels about Russians/certain Russians. He needs to apologize for what he did (which he did a couple times in that post), and learn to keep his thoughts to himself on the matter after this. Hardly makes it a half hearted apology when you consider that he apologized for what needed to be apologized for.

<!--QuoteBegin-Maxy@May 6 2015, 11:26 AM
Which is why I think he should just keep his thoughts to himself on this because he's clearly Anti-Russian and whether that's warranted or not, it's not something that has a place on here.[/quote]
Exactly.

Thank you for the apology Birks, shows some maturity, you seem to realize what you did wrong.

Showing some maturity here Rob, i like that.
Let's keep the hate of Russian government in our inner circle.