Create Account

[OLD] Welcome to the League Survey PT

1) How did you find us?
I Found this site via Google
2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?
This site is easy to navigate.
3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?
I didn't have any trouble creating my player.
4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
I used a written tutorial when creating my player and it did help.
5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
Well considering the draft is tomorrow I don't think there is much I can do.
6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.
Make us less stupid so that we don't lay on our arms and make them fall asleep when we're typing things. Well maybe thats just me.

1) How did you find us?
Through my brother, mayuu
Yes
No 
4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
No, my brother helped me
5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
A tournament would be grat!
Not so much that can be done. Its a little hard to navigate around the site as a newcomer but it's easy to learn

[Image: V73ju3l.png]

1) How did you find us?
NSFL

Yep

Nope

Written tutorial and yes

It already happened I believe

Really not sure tbh

1) How did you find us?
     TheDangaZone told me
     Not really
     I wouldve if I didnt have help
     No
     anything
   An actual video 

1) How did you find us?
A friend told me to join

Yes

No

No, I got help from a friend

Nothing, im fine waiting

site is good

1) How did you find us?
I was recruited by my cusin Mayuu
Somewhat, a lot of information in different places
No, I was helped by Mayuu.
Yes, the written tutorial was good.
I will try to learn as much as possible about the game.
Make a sample player in a seperate section to explain all the steps.

[Image: Polan.gif]

1) How did you find us?
Recruitment thread on r/BostonBruins

I'm not really sure.  There's a lot I'm still figuring out, but the people I've talked to have been really helpful.

Nope

I used the written tutorial, it helped for the most part although I kind of made up the my initial point allocation without much guidance

I'd like to learn more about the teams, there's a lot of content out there but I'm not really sure where to look.  It would be cool to read profiles on how each did last season.
Some practice games would also be cool, to get to know more how the sims are going to work and to get to know the other prospects.

While poking around, I ran into a lot of dead threads.  It could be a good idea to archive old content regularly so it's clear what is fresh.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

1) How did you find us?
Saw a thread on the r/bluejackets Reddit

It took me a second, but mostly. People have given a lot of help navigating, but a guide on step-by-step of doing PTs and then claim threads might be helpful

Not at all! It was super easy

I didn't see a video tutorial, but I did look at a written one. I just filled out the player maker form. SUPER easy!

Prospect tournament could be cool, but I'm having fun writing articles!

Something more explicity explaining you do PTs, then post in a claim thread that will appear after the deadline would be helpful. Or just mention that the claim threads come out after the deadline for PTs.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Code:
[b]1) How did you find us?[/b]
Post on r/OttawaSenators. Seemed interesting, I’m a fan of simulation although I haven’t done any simulation sports before.
[b]2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?[/b]
At first it was a little complex but it was really easy to get used to it. Mentors available are really helpful as well.
[b]3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?[/b]
No
[b]4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? [/b]
I used the written tutorial. It did help, as it gave me something to do and gave a good starting.
[b]5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)[/b]
Not sure really, just looking for point tasks I can do like this one. I’m really just waiting.
[b]6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.[/b]
I’m not sure if a video tutorial exists, but it would help, especially with update threads. Although, I think a tutorial with labeled screenshots would really help with updating.

1) How did you find us?
My brother and his girlfriend are addicts.

My brother is sitting with me doing it, so no.

Same as above.

Didn't use it.

I won't need to wait long, so nothing.

Give everyone someone to walk them through the sign up.

Code:
[b]1) How did you find us?[/b] From the VHL

[b]2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?[/b] It is

[b]3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?[/b] No

[b]4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? [/b] I used the written one and help from other members on Discord

[b]5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)[/b] A prospect tournament would be cool

[b]6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.[/b] I didn't see a video tutorial, maybe linking it if there's one in the written tutorial

1) How did you find us?
through a sponsored post on Reddit
it's all right, it can be a little tricky to figure out where all the different threads are located
nope
the written one. definitely helpful.
draft speculation was fun enough tbh
maybe a top level post that collects together all the different threads and forum categories- TP, Bank, Player Updates, Rules- so that new players have a 'main page' to go to when they're trying to grow or update their player. Not for specific player threads of course, but just anything general enough.

[Image: 6qWTxF2.png]

1) How did you find us?
I saw a post on the Bruins subreddit. I had heard about the SHL before but this was the push to get me on the site.

I think it is easy to navigate but it is just a lot to figure out straight away. I was overwhelmed at first but never thought it was difficult.

No trouble creating my player. I wish I paid more attention to what the stats do but that us another issue, haha.

No. I was so excited to make a player that I just did it.

A prospect tournament would be cool. Maybe some writing prompts to get new users into writing up media.

I don't know if there is much to do. It is a lot to look at but the support from veteran players helps a lot.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

1) How did you find us?
Recruitment thread on r/OttawaSenators

Easy to navigate, there's just a lot to read and learn.

Nope. Create-A-Player link and Player Builder TPE calculator made it easy

N/A
Not quite sure. There's a lot to read and learn to pass the time.Don't really know how long the offseason is Undecided
I guess some small competitions would be neat. Like a tourney, or sig competition. Or perhaps like a SHL trivia quiz every couple of days? First three to answer correctly gets money or like a sig saying they're the know-it-alls of the week?

tough to do- the create-a-player links and tutorials make things pretty easy to do. And everyone i've asked questions to have been super helpful .

[Image: Geza.gif]

sig credit: ml002, Reynolds 
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] | [Image: B4x6AQm.png]

1) How did you find us? DrunkenTeddy told me about it

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? Yes, very nicely broken down in neat little categories

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? Not at all

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? Written tutorial was great, it helped me out a lot

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) I came in mid-season, so I don't really have any voice to speak up on that part.

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. None really, everyone has been great and extremely helpful

[Image: 76KSzEX.gif]