Create Account

[OLD] Welcome to the League Survey PT

1) How did you find us?
Google
2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?
Yes
3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?
No
4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
No
5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
Something interesting. Maybe point tasks.
6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.
Make mobile app or easier for mobile phones

1) How did you find us?
1A) i found this Sim League though another Sin league named NSFL.

2A) It's honestly better then others i have been on nothing that jumps out at in after being on here for an hour or two.

3A) Not at all now if they play as i want that's a different question. 

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
4A) Not really i did read it after and the only issue is i would put the part about Money after updating and PT's.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
5A) A Prospect Tournament would work maybe a few games, maybe a World Junior Tournament. 

6A) As of Right now i can't think of anything to just add of the top of my head sadly.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2020, 11:04 AM by CB2212.)

1) How did you find us?
I was reffered by a friend

I can imagine it being slightly confusing to figure out what to do if no one helps you

Not really, I had help though

no

Anything I can to get started earning TPE and getting to know the community

Moving away from the forum medium into a full on website built for the game would probably be best, although that requires lot of work and resources

1) How did you find us?
Recommended by a Friend (Faelax)
It's a little overwhelming with the mass amount of information to learn, but it's very well organized.
Not really trouble creating my player. Learned that switching the theme for the forum wipes out whatever text box are filled in.
Yes on both, it was helpful.
Grow my players stats or Tasks
It's difficult. There's a ton of information early on. Maybe an overview of what simulated hockey league is?

1) How did you find us?

Recommended by a Friend (sve7en)

It's a little overwhelming with the amount of information to learn and look at, but it's very well organized. I havent spent time on a forum in a while so its just about getting back into the swing of things.

Creating a new character was really straight forward and easy to understand.

I used the written tutorial and it made it very simple.

Work on getting more TPE for my players and taking part in any game play or tournaments available.

I think the whole process is well handled and the community has been very inviting so far.

1) How did you find us?
Friend RedCapeDiver showed me and I was intrigued.

Not really

No, the player creation went pretty smoothly.

I used the written tutorial and yes it was helpful.

Prospect Tournament sounds fun.

The rookie tutorial seemed to be a bit outdated.

[Image: image0.jpg][Image: bordon.png]

1) How did you find us?

I'm a part of the NSFL, and it got brought up over there by Stamkosfan. I thought it was cool, so I joined

No. If I didn't prior experience with forums, it'd be pretty difficult

The Create-A-Player tool is fantastic! I wish more sims used something like that

I used the written player guide, and it helped confirm some stuff that I was wondering about

I would love to watch the playoffs, the IIHF championships, and earn some juicy TPE. A prospect tourny would also be nice! Maybe an SHL scouting combine to liven things up through the off season?

Maybe a step-by-step navigation guide to the site? Like x>y>z

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1) How did you find us?
Browsing online and I think it was HF Boards

At first no, very overwhelming, but after a day or 2 it gets much better.

No, easiest part!

Not really, followed the steps to get there but the actual creating was simple.

Prospect Tournament would be great, where do I sign up, but as for waiting, get more information/briefing of what is to come.

IDK, maybe place the links in the written tutorials at the end of the topic being given rather than in the middle.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

1) How did you find us?
I was just searching google

Chaotic at first, but I'm getting used to it. Some of the posts link to non-existent sites.

None at all, used the create a player option at top of the page, works amazing.

I got help from other players. Awesome community!

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect
Tournament)

Just chill, and get to know the league better.

I really love the create a player, that basically does everything for you. I wish that this would be also for update threads.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2020, 08:30 PM by cdr99.)

1)How did you find us?
I found you on the Flyers reddit.
The site is a little bit difficult to navigate but I think I am getting it.
Not at all it was super easy.
I used the written tutorial and it definitely helped.
A prospect tournament or something relating to my player actually playing would be cool.
Nothing that I can think of right now.

[Image: img]

1) How did you find us? 
Flyers Subreddit

I'll be honest, it's a little confusing at first, but after getting a little direction from the mentors it's been much easier.

Nope!

Yes, it's helping a ton!

I didn't know we could do anything like that. Literally anything would be fun to help me understand how everything works.

More highlighting or direction toward new user threads in registration e-mail?

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

1)How did you find us?

I was here in a far 2018 when still Halifax Raiders existed. Had some great seasons and had some inactive seasons and after S42 auto-retire, decided just to come back now with some new player and some new adventures!

I would count myself as a newcomer aswell, because we have new forum now. I would say that it's not really easy, but not really hard either. It's hard to keep up with all threads and discord servers, but it's still pretty simple and easy. Thanks for fellas who helped aswell.

New player build thing which we didn't had back in 2018 is amazing and it helped a lot. No problems making my defender!

Didn't use nothing. Few fellas helped me in a discord server to create player, find things who I need and that's it. Haven't forgot most of things from 2018! 

Prospect tournament would be cool. We would have a chance to look how our rookies look on ice (statistics) and decide what to upgrade, what to change etc.

Make some special role for people who want to earn money for upgrades and give them job to teach newcomers. All would be happy!

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

1) How did you find us?

r/devils subreddit

I've never participated in anything like this before so there has definitely been a learning curve. With a little bit of patience I think I am figuring it out.

As I said in step 2, this is all new for me. I ended up creating two players by mistake but it looks like that has been cleared up for me.

I used the written tutorial and it did help.

A prospect tournament would be cool!

I don't have any ideas at the moment, sorry.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

1) How did you find us?
I became aware of this on the San Jose Sharks subreddit. 
Easy to navigate yes, a bit tough for me to understand how some things are operated. As I click more it has become easier.
No, making my player seemed very easy.
Written, I plan on going through the video to help answer any other questions I have.
I'm not too sure what I could do in the meantime. I plan on getting comfortable with how everything works before the draft.
Having a full blown application to use could make navigating this easier. While it would mostly be the same format it could allow for certain things to be headlined so people are notified quickly.

[Image: panico.png]

1) How did you find us?
Reddit(FHM)
I'd say yes but it has a learning curve forsure.
Nope this was very easy and nice!
No I'm pretty good with FHM so I felt good about my attribute choices
Build my player up
Seems pretty good to me so far