Create Account

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Quote:Originally posted by Jme@May 28 2015, 07:00 PM
The only good thing is the fact that this is coming to an end.
Just like Valentine's career. How many more teams do you have left to whore yourself out too? :ph34r:

Tongue

About 13 seasons straight with one team whole career. Not many can say that.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

"Good things"

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@May 28 2015, 07:16 PM
About 13 seasons straight with one team whole career. Not many can say that.
I've spent 9 seasons with Hamilton, and in retrospect I regret it. That Mike guy (Schultzy) is such an ass. :wub:

I would think Tez , GoB and Ofer are somewhere around there. Well different players, but same team. There's others probably just can't think of them at the moment.

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@May 28 2015, 07:21 PM

I've spent 9 seasons with Hamilton, and in retrospect I regret it. That Mike guy (Schultzy) is such an ass. :wub:

I would think Tez , GoB and Ofer are somewhere around there. Well different players, but same team. There's others probably just can't think of them at the moment.
Tez 1st player was a Jet and GoB played for a couple of teams before going to Seattle

L4E is the ultimate homer, 23 seasons, 1 team

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@May 28 2015, 06:28 PM

Tez 1st player was a Jet and GoB played for a couple of teams before going to Seattle
Ofe was drafted 6 spots ahead of me to the Toon as well. He recreated in like S13 I believe, then went to Calgary

Congratulations on a great run in West Kendall. I always enjoyed our conversations.

Good luck with whatever comes next Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@May 28 2015, 07:21 PM

:wub:

And the answer is McKeil. Bowdown

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Fuck. I suck at this. I quit. I'm joining Julien on his vacation. Peace. Tongue

Wonderful words, I can definitely relate to the staying in one franchise for so long as I've been incalgary S1-23 minus 1 season drafted to Toronto on player #2

Best of luck with everything you do. You were a great GM

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors