Create Account

S24 Interested Prospects

The North Stars are coming off a season where we sat just outside of the playoff picture, but with a load of prospects ready to make the jump to the SHL, S24 is where it all changes.

In terms of the draft, we have 2 1st's, 3 2nd's and 4 3rd's. Aka, if you're in this draft, we will most likely have a chance to pick you. So I'd like to hear from as many prospects as possible!

Code:
Player Name:

Position:

What's your interest like in playing for Toronto?

What're your goals for your player?

Would you be the type of player to commit long term to your franchise?

What do you bring to Toronto?

Just answers to a few simple questions above would be great. That being said, if you have any questions or want to talk about Toronto feel free to PM me. If you do that, our chances of going after you will definitely go up.

We're an organization on the rise and want only the best. If you believe you're the best, then let us know Wink

Stars

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player Name: Anton Fedorov

Position: Left Wing

I would rate my interest high in playing for Toronto. If you did not know, Toronto is where my first player, Nick Fisher, started his career. It was a fairly short stay as I was traded not too long after to Edmonton by Krever to give me a chance at being a Co-GM with Edmonton. I would like to return to Toronto and start Fedorov's career in the same place Fisher did.

Win as many Challenge Cups as possible. The team comes first to me and personal accolades come later. It would nice for Fedorov to become a hall of famer like Fisher is.

Yes. I will commit long term to a franchise as long as that franchise commits long term to me.

An offensive sniper who can help you score 5 on 5 and Power Play goals. As well as an active individual in the LR and in PTs and someone that will constantly progress and get better.

Player Name: Buzz Killington

Position: RW

What's your interest like in playing for Toronto? I'd say like 7 or 8.

I ultimately want to be a great power forward that can help out all over the ice. Scoring titles or awards would be cool, but most of my game is going to be off the score sheet or in the hits department, at least at first.

Of course. I received the JNH Award on the Impact this season from ArGarBarGar, after all.

Dedication, a knack for the game, a lot of media, some more TPE, and a growing presence in the locker room amidst hopefully a whole lot more prospects with all of those picks!!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Player Name:
Vincent-Leon-Anze Draisaitl-McZehrl

Position:
RW

New experience + Need more active Player with star potential

Try all to be better than Chris McZ

ELC and then we must see how grow the team

McZ Special moments

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Player Name: Mitchell Dambach

Position: RW

Semi as it looks like its all russians!

become captain of a team

yes

Fun and leadership, some jokes

Player Name:
Richard D'amour
Position:
defenseman

very high
I'd love to play in Toronto, there are a lot of great guys that I know in Toronto and would love to come closer with.

to score skate and win. Probably get inducted into the HoF.

absolutely

The best defenseman out of this class. You don't want to miss out, there are teams in the smjhl kicking themselves for not drafting me earlier, don't make that mistake

Player Name:Randy Randleman

Position: LW

What's your interest like in playing for Toronto? Very high, I would love to continue to share a LR with Benson

What're your goals for your player?A very very long career, a dominant SMJHL S24, championships and hall of fame aspirations

Would you be the type of player to commit long term to your franchise? Fuck yes, If the LR is active and fun there is no reason I wouldnt want to

a very high level of activity. I am going to be the top player this draft when we get to the end. Suck it Dambach

[Image: post-52958-simpsons-tom-brady-everyone-su-Tt9w.gif]

Player Name: Winston Windsor

Position: Defenceman

Toronto is a huge hockey city and an economic hub and as such there's a lot of symbolism to it. It also looks to be a quality group!

To eventually crack the SHL as a top 4 defenceman and powerplay quarterback wherein I can provide offensively while being reliable in the defensive zone.

Yes. Getting to provide to a team's success over the long-term is desirable.

Activity, friendliness, and good etiquette.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Player Name:
Klaus Wagner

Position:
D (Offensive, Right-handed)

I'm interested in playing anywhere that wants me, and where I can be a valuable member of the team.

I'd love to be a top-pairing d-man, and maybe win a Challenge Cup or two. The team's success is more important than personal accolades. Though, I also won't consider my player's career a failure if I never win a cup.

Yes

I'm really getting into learning about PS, so I'd be another graphics guy in the LR, granted, I've got a lot to learn! On the ice, I'd be a dman who's not a liability and puts up points.

Player Name: Damien Wert

Position: LW

I will play on any team that want me to play for them.

Become a pure sniper and scorer in the SHL and win the challenge cup.

yes because Itnwould be easier than hopping from team to team.

Active in the LR, Friendly guy, Pure scorer, Tpe Whoorrrrrre lol

Player Name: Shea Robinson

Position: Defense

What's your interest like in playing for Toronto? Historic franchise that I want to help get to the top

What're your goals for your player? Cup championship, dynasty, international championship

Would you be the type of player to commit long term to your franchise? If I felt the franchise was the right one. This would be one of those teams.

What do you bring to Toronto? All around solid play, leadership, clever article ideas and can add to a lockerroom dynamic.

Player Name:
Naeem Chamas

Position:
LW/RW

I'm equal with all the SHL teams.

Challenge Cup, PP lineup

Yep.

A winger and Aboud Chamas' legacy.

Player Name: The Big "G", The French Connexion, The French Canadian Superstar... Brandon Girard

Position: OFD/ Winger

What's your interest like in playing for Toronto? Very high, I've had the pleasure of talking and meeting some of your players and like them all!

What're your goals for your player? I came here to chew bubble gum and win cups... and I'm all out of bubble gum.

Would you be the type of player to commit long term to your franchise? Absolutely, I want to stick with one team I like and play til retirement.

What do you bring to Toronto? High locker room presence, natural leadership, high activity and solid points production.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread