Create Account

S24 Detroit Falcons Combine Earn 1 TPE for Completing!

<div align="center">
[Image: falconsarena1.jpg]

Welcome to the Detroit Falcons S24 Scouting Combine! The Falcons are coming off their first Four Star Cup win since Season 9, as well as winning their 3rd straight Division and Conference Titles. Detroit is looking to fight their way back to the finals and earn the back to back championships in S24, maybe you are the key for us to make that happen!

In Detroit we're looking for quality people both on and off the ice who want to have fun and contribute to our success while we help them develop into superstars.

Some of the best prospects in the SHL have come out of Detroit in recent seasons and we're looking to continue that trend. You could be the next great one, so please answer the following questions and help us get to know you better!

PlayerName:
Position:

1) Why are you interested in becoming part of the Detroit Falcons Organization?

2) What kind of player are you, what skills do you bring on the ice?

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room?

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there?

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis?

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore?

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible?

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players?

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it?

12) What have you enjoyed most about the SHL since joining?

13) Are you a big hockey fan, have you played in real life? What position?

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

15) And finally, Cake or Pie?

Falcons WHOOSH!!!</div>

Just a note for rookies, you cannot claim TPE upon finishing, wait for a claim to come out after all 6 combines are done!

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

WHOOSH

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Player Name: Luke Fleming

Position: Center

I want to be a part of a winning team that can help guide my growth as a player. The Detroit Falcons fits the criteria.

I'm a two way center that can win face offs and play well on both ends of the ice. I have a lot of work to do but I eventually want to put up big points while also being a solid defensive forward.

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room?
I consider myself a nice guy, an honest guy. I'll always be active in the locker room and bring a proper attitude for my teammates to follow.

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there?
I'm going to be the best prospect I can be, on and off the ice. If there's anything I can do to help my team win, I'll do it. I'm not shy when it comes to asking questions and learning from my peers, either.

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?
Yes, definitely.

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.
As for personal goals, I want to achieve a 30 point rookie season. I think I have the tools to get it done, and if I don't reach that goal I at least want to be a + player for my team, and consistently win face offs. For the team however, I want us to win quite simply, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to have success in the playoffs.

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis?
I have a job that I work five days a week but I remain active. There are times during the day where I will obviously be busy, but I will definitely do my best to stay as active as possible. It helps that my job has some lenience because it's a family gig.

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore?
I've always liked writing. It's going to get a lot more fun once we have more subjects to talk about, so no, I don't find it a chore. It's all interesting to me. I do enjoy reading other articles as well.

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible?
You better believe it.

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players?
I'm a complete package center that can play any forward position. I'm also an active contributor and I only plan on getting better. I want to eventually be a guy who can guide rookies who were once in my position.

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it?
Like I said before, I'll do anything to help my team win. If that means I have to sacrifice my own personal needs and wants, so be it. Obviously, I don't want to be in the dog house all year. I do however trust my general manager when it comes to guiding my career.

The community. Everyone has been very welcoming to a new guy like myself. I really appreciate that.

I've been a fan of hockey since before I could walk by circumstance. I live in Southern California, so it's not exactly a big sport down here. My pops would take me to the Ducks games since I could remember. As for playing hockey, there was never that option down here. I played football like the scrub I am instead.

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?
Probably Kate Upton. She's a beaut.

Cake. You can't have an ice cream pie, can you?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

PlayerName: Adam Falk
Position: LW/C

Like I stated in the interested prospects thread, this is hockey city. Players are looking for a major USA hub for hockey and that's what you can provide. A history of winning as displayed by your recent cup victory, and a complete dedication to the organization... that's what I look for in a team.

I'm a two-way winger. I'll bring a little bit of everything to the table, from putting puts on the board to supplementing the defense during penalty kills, 5 on 5 play, etc. You get the complete package with me and I bring it 100% of the time without question.

I'm really a chill player off the ice, I use that time for a combination of relaxation and reflection on how I could become a better player. Whether it's middle of the season or right now, I'm always on the grind to be more effective and get better.

Absolutely, if you aren't the best or aren't striving to BECOME the best, then you really aren't doing anything. I'm in a constant state of improving myself and this will continue once drafted. Just gotta keep my head down and plowing forward, there's always room for improvement on and off the ice.

Yea without a doubt in my mind. I look up to Niklas Lidstrom and the level of competition he brought for his entire career in Detroit, but most importantly how much of a class act he was throughout his tenure. That's special, and something you don't see too often. You look at players, even pre-draft, running their mouths and already destroying that aspect of themselves. That's where I don't want to find myself.

I believe I have what it takes. My numbers may not show it right away, but with adjustment and continued strides toward success I'll be there. I can be that one piece you guys need for another cup victory, and I'll deliver.

Yes for certain. My work schedule is a little wonky from time to time, but I'm still able to get on here and complete point tasks, media, etc. I've been real active in graphics recently since I have a long history of working in photoshop; that won't slow down.

Yea I've already written a few articles. I think it's a blast, being able to write about my own player or other players, or even teams for that matter. I wouldn't consider it a chore at all.

Yup. As stated before, activity IS key. If I'm not doing all I can to better myself, it's kind of pointless being here. So I'll be doing all I can to make a better player to contribute to team efforts.

Selflessness. I pride myself in sacrificing fancy statistics for the greater improvement of the team. That's the heart and soul of a two-way player and it's something seldom seen at the SHL level. Normally you get points or defense from a player; with me, you'll receive both.

Just another curve in the learning road. Not every player starts on the first line and I accept that. It'd be awfully ignorant to be drafted and expect 1st line minutes right away.

Camaraderie. Every seems to be best friends and it's a real family here, something I intend on being an integral part of for many years.

Yes absolutely. I played hockey for 12 years when I was younger, and I was a LW with occasional C time (just like my player.) I'm trying my best to model my player after I played and how it would translate into professional play if I were to have continued my career.

Kate Upton because she didn't sleep with Justin Bieber.

Up north pie is AKA pizza, and I love pizza. So, pie.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

I think this is a winning orginization from what I have seen and I want to be a part of this winning culture.

I am a sniper, the skills I bring are the ability to create space with my speed and make things happen offensively, my defensive game is improving as well, especially on the back check.

I am a nice guy off the ice, I like making friends with the guys on the team, and I will bring confidence to your locker room, I will keep my cool and never falter.

It is me, I am motivated to be the best I can be. and I will get there by working hard to improve my all around game.

Yes, I feel I am a very mature player, even for a rookie, and I will work hard to improve myself.

Maybe I am, depends on if you draft me, my goals this season are to have high expectations for myself, being a goal scorer for my team, in fact, I want to lead my team in points, and beyond this season, I want to be well...what everyone wants to be in this league, a hall of famer.

I do have time to devote activity to this, sometimes I might be out because of family reasons, but most of the time I can find some time to get online.

Do I plan on it? I have already written about 5...or more articles, and I very much enjoy writing them, especiallly the interview ones.

I will definitely try to, I want to improve my player drastically in every aspect of my game.

You should draft me because well...it will be the best decision you have made this entire offseason, and what separates me from other players is the fact that, I have a great shot, but I can also dish the puck like the best of them.

I will handle it calmly, I know that i'm a young kid and my role just isn't as big as the other guys yet, so I have to work my way to the top.

Being able to interact with all of the other guys, the boys have been so helpful and nice to me so far!

I am a huge hockey fan, but sadly I have never pursued trying to attempt playing in real life.

Too obvious, Selena Gomez because Kate Upton's tits are like floaties so she would be fine.

Cake.

Falcons Falcons Falcons

PlayerName: Ireland Bastien Salabanzi Ireland
Position: Two-way Defenseman (RW secondary)

Besides the fact you just won the championship, I'm looking to develop to my full potential as an offense-minded two-way defenseman and hope to have more than one season in the SMJHL and feel as if Detroit could be that place for me.

Think Dustin Byfuglien but with better skating and I'm looking to clean my game up more than that too. I bring a strong presence to the ice and can lead in all scenarios; I can quarterback the powerplay or hold down the fort on the penalty kill.

I'm a mid-twenties stoner living in a place near Vancouver BC Canada. I fit that stereotype fairly well too; relaxed, easy going. I'll always be more of a moral boost than anything.

Absolutely; I'll find my path to stardom with my unorthodox style of play and skill-set. I'm going to find my way to stardom through hard work and consistently being active.

No doubt, my main goal is to succeed and make some friends along the way. I don't believe I can reach my full potential without teammates, coaches and even strong competition; and keeping a civil attitude with everyone will help for sure.

I could be if I'm drafted by you; otherwise ill be some other teams next great prospect. My goals for this season are to make the playoffs and eventually win the Four Star Cup; I have personal goals too, like leading defenseman in scoring and +/-, but would first love to be drafted by a solid winning team; like Detroit.

Currently I do and in the past I've always had time for either ps4, xbox, or reddit; which with how much time I've found myself devoted to this, I'll just replace those activities with the SHL if my schedule becomes tighter than planned.

Yes I do, I've done some interviews but no pieces for myself yet. I don't see it as a chore but do feel a little gun shy with being really creative; I'm sure this will just time a little bit of time.

Absolutely, I'm feeling paranoid I might miss one actually haha

My play style and skill set gives you more versatility on the blue line and more firepower from the back end on the PP or even strength. I'm not that big of a liability though as a strict offensive defenseman would be; I can hold my own in either zone.

Safeway has a sale on Häagen-Dazs ice-cream...

I can play top 2 minutes or bottom 2 minutes - whatever is going to give the team the most success is fine with me; I trust coaches.

The people for sure, everyone here has been nice to me so far and now with how the prospect tournament is going, I'm getting a lot of compliments, which is making this experience that much better.

Yes, grew up a Canucks fan with a love for Bure. I played defense for 10 years but for ball hockey. I played Ice hockey for the first time a couple of years ago and played RW.

Kate Upton; Selena Gomez doesn't lead an army in Game of War.

A pie flavoured cake tastes better than a cake flavoured pie, so I gotta go with cake.

Falcons Falcons Falcons

PlayerName: William Hendrickson
Position: RW (Or LW)

Mook has been a huge help to me in my early days as an SMJHLer. It would be a great honor to be able to play for him. Also, playing for a perennial contender for the Four Star would be a great opportunity.
I'm a big physical power forward. I bring a strong hcecking and puck control presence to the ice.
I'm a fairly relaxed person. I like making jokes but I know when to be serious. I'm very adaptable to my environment.
Yes. I will get to be a star by hard work and consistency. Being better than I was yesterday is my main goal.
I was always taught to never do anything that would make your mother cry. I try my best to live by that. Conducting myself with class and professionalism is part of that.
The dream is to bring home the four star cup, the goals are to develop my player so that becomes possible.
I may not be on every day but I'll be on every week to do media and activity checks.
I plan on writing a couple articles a week, to keep the skills fresh.
Hell yeah!
Incomparable wit and charm. Just kidding, dedication and passion for the game.
By doing the best I can for the position I'm given.
THe community,
Big hockey fan. When I do play street hockey I play defenseman.
Selena. I jam to her music sometimes. Don't judge.

Chocolate.

PlayerName:Matthew Hebscher
Position:RW

1) Why are you interested in becoming part of the Detroit Falcons Organization?Detroit has a rich hockey history and it has been a dream of mine to be a part of it

2) What kind of player are you, what skills do you bring on the ice? I a playmarker that is quick in order to make the best play i'm able to

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room?I someone who

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there?I'll get there by learning from the other players on the team

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person?Yes

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.My goals are to develop into the best player i can be both on and off the ice

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis?Yes

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore?I will but i don't really enjoy writing

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible?Yes

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players?I'm someone who will be able to out skate the competition in order to set my teammates up.

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it?I'll be fine aslong as i'm helping the team.

12) What have you enjoyed most about the SHL since joining?How unqiue of an idea this all is.

13) Are you a big hockey fan, have you played in real life? What position?Yes, I'm a huge hockey fan. So much so i ref in my local town, and am employed by the team, while also having season tickets to the local OHL team. I used to play, not any more, but when I did, I played every position.

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?Kate Upton, as it wouldn't be a lost is we lose the music Selena Gomez makes.

15) And finally, Cake or Pie?Cake

PlayerName: Lord Pretty Flacko
Position: LW

The only reason, to be honest, is Mook. Has been very helpful and seems like a great guy. Other than that, I don't really know why I should be interested in the team. Granted I don't get to choose my team since I'm subject to the whims of the draft but I'm just not sure what makes Detroit special.

My forte is goal scoring but I'm not one-dimensional. Strong player in all three zones. Should be a top tier player in the league.

I'm a good guy but I'll stand up for what's right. Everyone gets the benefit of the doubt but be an asshole or cross me and you aren't going to get away with it. I will be an active participant in the locker room and will be looking forward to getting to know my new teammates.

Yep, as you can see from question 2. I'll get there by being active and putting in the time and effort required to improve.

Yes, I'm not going to suck up to people for the most part and while I may be a bit more outspoken than many are willing to be, sometimes you need people who aren't going to be yes men to everyone with more power than they have. But I believe that despite this, I know where the line is and how not to cross it and I generally come across as a friendly person.

Detroit? I don't know. I am going to be a great prospect though. My goals are to improve, get to know my teammates and those around the league, and be part of winning teams.

Yeah, I'm an introvert so I need to get away from people at times to recharge. I think that's why sim leagues are such a draw for me - they are fun and give me a bit of a respite from people irl.

Yes, it's fun for the most part.

Of course.

I'm going to be a top player in the league and not only that but I will be a good teammate, will be active in the locker room, and am willing to learn. I also think some people try too hard to conceal their personality on sim leagues and, to me, that's pointless. I'm a real person not some fucking robot who is constantly complimenting everyone else and writing 10,000 words a day.

Motivation. Everyone has to start out somewhere and if I'm not good enough to get top minutes, that means I have to improve.

The activity and discussion here is awesome. Unlike and other sim league I've been in and it's really nice to see. Makes me definitely see myself sticking around for the long haul.

Duhhh, yes. Played goalie most of my life - p.s. Corey Schneider taught me how to butterfly when I was little while he was at BC.

Sorry, Kate Upton is overrated - gotta save Selena. Kate Upton just has big tits, not all that special, and a terrible waist to hip ratio. I probably see multiple girls who are more attractive than her every day.

Pie, easy.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

PlayerName: Nikita Nevzorov
Position: G

Because I need a team that is willing to take me

Goatlending skills

I'm a kind person. My biggest weakness is a care too much

Yes. By training

Oh...

I have no goals. I must think of no goals. Goals are bad. No goals good

Yes, yes

Yes, yes

Yes

Yes. And I have proven activity behind me, players who have reached 800+ TPE, players who have won multiple SMJHL awards every year they are here, who perform the best in the league. I have proven success behind me

Split starts only, I won't play the min 6 games for a backup, I won't ride the pine

Well, I joined it 20 seasons ago, so just seeing it grow

I have unfortunately given the game up for now, looking to pick it up again next year. I was a goalie through most of my early time playing (8-15), now I'm looking to go back to forward

I feel like Kate has a natural buoyancy, so Selena. Kate could use her floatation devices and save herself. Win-win

This is a stupid question. What kind of idiot would ask this on a combine?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

PlayerName: Zack Hoover
Position: LW

I am interested on being apart of a team that wins hockey games. The Falcons just won the Four Star Cup, so clearly they are a winning team. There are a bunch of great players that are apart of the Falcons organization, and Mook is a great guy from what I have experienced so far, so it would be great to have the chance to play for his team.

I am a play making Left winger. I am a passer first, scorer second. I have great vision and can make plays to help get goals in the back of the net. I am a versatile player, and will play whatever position you need me to play in, and adjust my skills accordingly.

I am a laid back, chill kind of guy. I don't like going out and partying at the club, but do enjoy just hanging back with the guys and drink a few beers, play NHL 15, and have a good time. I have a dry sarcastic type of humor and I hear I am a likable guy. I wouldn't be a locker room cancer as I get along with just about everyone.

Im not looking at being the best player that the league has ever seen. I have a passion to play hockey at the highest level. What I will do is play my best and if the points appear, it means that I am doing my job for my club. I will not slack in my development and play, but I do not necessarily want the fame and attention of being a star player or a face of a franchise, but rather the guy who sets up those players with the great goals and to help the team win.

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person
I do believe that I am the type of person to conduct myself with class. I was taught how to be a mature person from my time in the United States Air Force, and to treat all with respect. I would not disappoint you in this regard if drafted by this great team.

With so many prospects this upcoming draft who knows who will become the next 'Great'. I am sure others will step up and try to claim the spot of the next great Detroit prospect, but I will let my play speak for itself and others can determine if that spot goes to me, or to another player. My goals for this season are to pass the puck and create opportunities for my teammates to score goals. I want to keep developing my passing and play making skills as the season goes on, and to work on my more physical game as well.

I plan on being as active as I can. My current job allows me a lot of free time to dedicate to this league and I plan on taking advantage of that.

I do enjoy writing media. When I find a topic that I want to write about, I will devote a ton of time into it and make sure it is a good read for everyone.

Point Tasks are the key to developing players in this league. I want to be an effective player so I plan on doing all of them that I managed to find.

What separates me on draft day from the other players, is that most of them are exclaiming that they are going to be the Greatest of All Time, and that they are all star players. I do not think that way. I will be the player who goes out there, does my job, and wins us games. We all cant be star players, and I am not aiming to be. I will create chances for those players to succeed though with my play making abilities.

I will play wherever I am placed. If that is 4th line grinding left winger, I will do my best to do my job there, and play 100%. Everyone needs to earn a spot in the lineup and hopefully I will be able to do that.

I love the community. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I have been trying to find a good online community to be apart of since the last one I was apart of, and I believe that I have finally found it.

I am a huge hockey fan. I have loved hockey ever since I can remember. There were not to many opportunities to play ice hockey for me as deserts dont have many ice rinks. But I have played ball hockey growing up and was a goalie.

Easily Selena Gomez. I have a thing for hispanic girls, so its a no brainer for me lol.

My favorite desert is Boston Cream Pie, so its a cake, but has pie in its name. I am at a standstill for this...

Thank you for the consideration.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Player Name: Rick Chleb

Position: Defenseman

They're a winning team that have a lot of great prospects and great management and I want to be able to help their amazing team, especially when their stars will be drafted up into the SHL.

I'm a team first defensive d-man. I think my defensive prowess and ability to hit and block shots but keep up and even skate faster than the opponents with my slighter size will be wanted by any team.

I like being loud and supportive, I hope one day I'll make an opportunity to become a captain or a GM somewhere, hopefully Detroit.

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there? I want to be the guy. I want to be a leader and the guy with responsibility and skill so yes that would be me. Continuing writing, training, getting all my skills up and evened out are all things I will do.

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person? Classy is my middle name. Actually it's Donovan but I love this community so I will always treat everyone with respect and constantly train.

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond. I sure hope so. I hope to achieve great team success while contributing to that success by having a very high positive plus/minus and hits and steals and any defensive stats that lead to successful team plays, offensive or not.

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis? I sure will be, I get on here everyday and come draft time I'll check twice a day because I'll be out of school by then haha.

It's a love-hate relationship, I know I have to do it and sometimes procrastinate but once I start writing, I write long and I love it.

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible? Anything to improve my player, I will do.

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players? My addiction to winning and being a team player are unrivaled. Anything that reflects on my team or I negatively like a bad plus minus, I consider a failure and will work even harder to upgrade myself and support my teammates with encouraging words.

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it? It means I have to work harder and be better, so I'll do that. If I'm a bottom 2 D Pairing then I'll double my media output I'll double everything and anything so I'll be number 1 so that my team will win.

12) What have you enjoyed most about the SHL since joining? The excellent active and intricate community and the website.

13) Are you a big hockey fan, have you played in real life? What position? Yep, big Bruins fan and I played briefly when I was very young. I got moved around positions a lot, mostly left wing and left D.

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? Selena Gomez. They're equally good looking and talented (not too talented) but I'm actually taller than Selena Gomez and the only guy she's been with is JB and he's basically a girl so if I do get a thank you sexing, she'd probably think I'm amazing.

15) And finally, Cake or Pie? I'm gonna go with a happy median of cheesecake here because it's oddly considered pie but it's called cake and the Cheesecake Factory is a work of the Gods so yeah that.

Player Name: Chris Welch

Position: RW (Alternate: LW)

Knowing the Falcons' success over the past few seasons, it's definitely an organization I'd love to be apart of and help carry on that success. After talking with Mook, also learning about the active locker and alumni that could help bring my to my potential and help me get to be a better all around player is definitely something I've been seeking for. Finally, I think I'd be able to help the Falcons all season long, I'm going to be an active guy as well as someone that can turn into a leader if need be, and I strive to be the one that helps the team as a whole.

I'm a winger playmaker that focuses on my passing, puck handling, and speed to get into the offensive zone and get assists on the board. Getting goals isn't as natural as playmaking to me, but I'm definitely able to get goals as well. Having the vision to make on tape passes even in the most impossible of situations is an asset of mine that not many players can bring to the table. Also, I've been training myself to get stronger and more defensive so I can help out in both ends of the ice, so I'm not a liability to the team in any way.

I'd say I'm more of a humble kind of guy that can be quiet, but can also bring helpful advice and loves to learn. Although I'm the the chattiest of players, I'd be there for any member or player that requires help because I love being there for my fellow teammates. I think I'd be able to bring a motivated air to the locker room, because even when the team is down I'd like to be there for the team and get them pumped up.

I believe I am for sure. Although I'm not looking for the fame and glory, if I get it I'm aiming to earn it and show my worth. I'm more of a team first type of player and that's something I'll stick to, and I hope through this that I help whatever team that takes the chance on me and that I'll help lead them to championships. I hope through my playmaking skills and my growing defensive game that I'll show a shut down type of game, that I'm able to set up the goals all season and playoffs long, as well as stopping any plays that happen in my own zone.

I definitely know that I'm that type of player. I like to have fun, but I'm more out there to be serious type of player. I'm hoping that I can improve on my qualities as such, and hope to grow more into a leader and role model type of person that can help the new and even the old players out there. My main goal is to help the team and grow better as a player in every aspect of my game.

I definitely think given the chance that I can prove just that to you. My goals are not to get the highest point totals, to get the most trophies or anything like that, I just hope to improve myself as a player and earn my time out on the ice and show that I'm worth whatever pick used to draft me. I won't be modest though, I'm hoping to be around maybe a .75 ppg my first season and hoping my assists and playmaking abilities will help the team. I'm hoping as I continue my career that I grow into more a leader role, and guiding the organizations I play for to continuous success every time I'm out on the ice, whether it's my already good playmaking skills or my growing defensive game.

I'll definitely be as active as possible, and already only being just over a week into being apart of the SHL I've been on every day at least once, and more often than not I'm on constantly whether it's the forums or even the chatzy and talking to my fellow rookies and even other players in the league. I definitely do have time in real life, although I'll be going to college in the fall, I hope to continue being as active as I have been for the seasons to come. I love the community here so far, and I hope to be apart of it for a long time.

Very much so. I actually really enjoy writing it, and making it as detailed and as good as an article as possible. I love making myself better in writing, whether it's a press conference and answering questions, or just making an article about my player. So far I've made a few media pages, as well as being apart of an interview. Through this I've wracked up over 4 million in cash, and I want to continue to add to that number. My only downside I'd have to say is finding a topic idea, but I hope to improve on that.

I want to do anything I can to improve my player, even if it means trying and learning something completely new. I want to be the best player I can and improve on my player as much as possible and show that I'm an active and willing player.

I think what separates me from different players is my willingness to learn, as well as my playmaking ability. Many players strive to be the star player, as well as be the main goal getter. I want to be apart of the team and help as much as possible, even if that means my minutes are cut. I want to learn and improve and be the player any team can rely on.

I'll handle it well, like I said whatever helps the team the most I'd be willing to do. I don't want to be handed everything, I want to show my worth and earn everything I get.

Probably the helpful community. I've been asking lots of questions and just learning everything as the days come by and it wouldn't of been as easy without helpful members. Also everyone here is just here to have fun and to have a good time and I just love chatting and hanging out with everyone, so it's been a blast.

I'm a big hockey fan, but I've never played in real life unfortunately. I took up skating and was going to get into it but family troubles arose and I never got back into the sport in anyway besides watching the NHL and playing hockey games and such.

That's an interesting choice, but I'd probably go with Kate Upton, I've never really been into Selena.

Oh that's tough, I'm not a big dessert guy but I do love me some pumpkin pie, but I do also really like ice cream cake. I'd go with pie only for pumpkin pie because that shit is delicious.

Thanks for the Combine Questions and I hope to see you guys draft day. Cheers

PlayerName: Thong Bonerstorm

Position: Scorer of Goals

I can walk to work, I'm standing out on my balcony and can see the arena from here.

Skills? All of them, well the important ones anyways, like scoring, or making teammates score, and slashing Russians. Like I said, the important ones.

I will bring all the important things a locker room needs; beautiful women and good beer. The staple of every good hockey player beers and bitches, awww yiss.

You say 'future' like I'm not already one. They write songs over the shit you'll see me do.

Well I am doing this, aren't I? Isn't this enough for you, damn savages...

One thing: Winning is Everything.

I guess I can't answer this in character. Ya I can have this open while I'm at work, as long as something terrible doesn't happen. I'm all about doing the weekly things that it takes to improve a player in this league, and I'm always open to advice.

I will do it, gotta get that cash eh? I'd love to work with other teammates to come up with some good stuff. I'll try to be as funny as possible sicne that's what I'm going for here.

As many as I can and as much as possible.

I'm active, and I don't plan on getting upset and recreating my player after 3 days like a jackass. HI NOVA!

My player will be pissed. I won't give a shit. Hell it might give me something good to write about, "Why Mook is an idiot and everyone talks poorly about him even when he's still in the room and fuck his curveball bullshit hack score' ya I can work with that.

The game threads are fun, i refresh it like 30 times a minute.

I played football for 12 years up through college. I've played floor hockey but that's about it. Led the league in assists last season so I do have that going for me...

Wouldn't Kate Upton's massive jigglies float her to the top? but you know what? I'd save her anyways, at least I'm better looking than Verlander so there's a good chance she'd at least blow me.

Pie, do I look like a Savage to you?

PlayerName: Jack Durden
Position: C - Playmaker Extraordinaire

1) Why are you interested in becoming part of the Detroit Falcons Organization? The Falcons are a great organization, and having just won the Four Star Cup, who wouldn't want to join a championship caliber team?

2) What kind of player are you, what skills do you bring on the ice? I'm a team-first person, who's willing to do whatever it takes to get it done on the ice. When it comes to personal style, I pass more than shoot, but can score when I have the opportunity. Also, I'm a workhorse that will get it done!

3) What kind of person are you off the ice, what will you bring to our locker room? I'm sarcastic and goofy. I'll have nicknames for everyone, and won't pull punches, but I'm great to get along with!

4) We’re looking for players that are motivated to become future stars, is this you? How will you get there? I'm working to be active almost every day, if not posting, I'm lurking. I want to be THE future star of the SHL. I'll work to get there by staying active, and making sure I'm training every chance I get.

5) Most importantly we are looking for mature players who will work hard to improve while conducting themselves with class around the league. Do you feel you are that kind of person? I'm mature, and won't get caught up in kid games, but I will be having fun, and I will work my damndest to improve.

6) Are you the next great Detroit Prospect? Tell us what your goals are this season and beyond.You bet your ass I am. My goals are to improve my shot so that we can be up by even more, and work on my two-way play, making sure I step it up defensively.

7) Activity is key to success, will you be active? Do you have time in real life to devote to the league on a daily/weekly basis? I have a real life, but I have plenty of time to hop on and do what I need/want to do.

8) Do you plan on writing media? Do you enjoy writing or do you find it a chore? I have been writing media, and I'll continue when the need arises. I don't plan on writing articles just to write articles. Yes I like to write, I'm an English teacher IRL, so it kinda goes that way.

9) Do you plan on doing all the Point Tasks available in order to improve your player as much as possible? Every point task that I see, I'll be doing.

10) Why should we select you on draft day, what separates you from other players? I'm going to be sticking around. I love doing GM mode in NHL games, and love making players and tweaking their stats. I want to grow in the league and have fun with it.

11) If we do select you and you find yourself in a depth role, bottom 2 lines, bottom 2 defense pairing or back up goalie, how will you handle it? I'll do what I have to do to get to the top line. I'll take my lesser minutes and make them count. 10 minutes a game is 10 minutes to show you that I deserve 15, etc.

12) What have you enjoyed most about the SHL since joining? The joking with players, and the prospect tourneys. It's been fun to be on lines with other newbs and seeing how far we can go in our short tenure here.

13) Are you a big hockey fan, have you played in real life? What position? I am. I played from 5-19, Captained my team in my community, alternated defense and offence for the first 6 years, then went to center because we needed to win face-offs, and I needed to help out the D because everyone else refused to block shots.

14) If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why? Selena Gomez. Upton's ugly and too fake for me.

15) And finally, Cake or Pie? Pie. Definitely pie. Apple or lemon. Cake is too dense.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**