Create Account

S24 Montreal Impact Combine

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?
I am a part of the history in Montreal, they have always been close to my heart since my first season was with the Brandon Blazers. The team was epic and I had such a great time. I appreciate the fact Montreal has kept up the winning tradition and successfully put out a great team every season.

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?
I am a leadership voice in almost every locker room. I find ways to keep the troops motivated and lively. I like encourage other members to do point tasks and have often given ideas for media articles for others to do. I hate a boring locker room that no one talks in so I have been known to just go on rants to get some conversations started.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? Yes. Already done my weekly update, bought equipment and activity check. I will do all the written point tasks and try the graphic ones...MS Paint. But I will be near the top of the class when all is said and done.

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not?
Yes, I have experience and have helped guild newer members. I lead by example as well doing as much as I can to be active. A number of my ideas have been used and expanded on with in the league as well.

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?
I have not met a member that has not enjoyed work along side me. There are members I do not like and with the exception of one they don't even know it.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?
Yep

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?
We could discuss that, last time I made a jack of all trades it back fired in juniors and he sucked. Went on to have an amazing career but a horrible Junior career. Like I said we could discuss it but experience speaks for itself.

8. Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted?
Yep, I would prefer it.

9. Link to player page, and player name:
Leon Webb
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54074

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Always have, always will. As my first Webb I moved from Forward to defense in my final couple seasons to give the Dragons a boost on the back end because we were weak defensively. I could have stayed forward and boosted my stats and legacy but winning was more important.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
It becomes WAR!!! Look at my Manhattan articles against the Hawks. Greatness!!!

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be?
Japanese

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?

14. Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey?
Sorry but I love the Knights look.

15. Why was it a great decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM?
Couldn't tell you, I don't know Bluesboy. I am sure he has decent experience and has done well with growing his player. I am assuming he is very active and that is the most important roles of a GM or Co-GM

16. Why was it a terrible decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM?
Once again I don't know, I am hoping it was not a terrible decision.

17. How much TPE do you have currently?
169 and climbing with these Combines.

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY**
I would be ecstatic. This is my #1 team to go too. Deezy and I rocked out the season 4 Blazers, I would like to do the same with Season 24's Impact.

19. Which of these players is the best: Jordin FourFour, Alonzo Garbanzo, or Griffin Simons?
FourFour. The building block of any great team starts from the back end out. Look at the Canadians, Price carried that team. If they had a little more scoring or a better defense they could have been epic, FourFour is that kind of player that can carry a team.

Thanks for participating, and best of luck to you in the draft next week![/QUOTE]

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?
Based on the roster page I’m seeing a lot of very skilled wingers and a few gaps at center. If chosen by the Impact I believe I could make an immediate impact.

Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?
Definitely. I try to visit the site a couple times a day and am always looking to contribute.

Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Of course. I’m looking for every opportunity to improve my player.

Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not?
Not particularly, but I’m quick to join in on just about anything and good at convincing others to join in too.

How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?
Yup. I’ve found I got along with just about anyone.

Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?
Nope not yet. Wasn’t aware that was a thing. So far I’ve just be contributing to the media forum.

Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?
Within reason. I’m pretty set on being a center, preferably a playmaker, but if we need more of a two-way play out of me I’d be willing to work with it.

Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted?
Within reason. I’d like to be given a shot to crack the team, but if it doesn’t work out I’d settle to stay down and improve.

Link to player page, and player name:
player page
update page

Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Not going to lie, I’d like to be on the score sheet every game, but as long as I’m contributing in some shape or form (killing penalties, winning faceoffs, etc.) I’m content. The win is definitely more important than the points.

If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
I might reply to defend the team, but I’d more likely let them have their moment and prove them wrong next time on the ice.

If you could learn any language, what would it be?
German. Tried a bit in school, but didn’t stick with it.

On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?
#3 Definitely in the top half.

Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey?
#1 Really digging the blue, grey and white.

Why was it a great decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM?
Honestly I’m still quite new (1 weekish) so I’m still getting to know everyone, but from what I’ve seen see far there are a lot of worthy applicants so for Bluesboy to get the gig he must bring something special.

Why was it a terrible decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM?
It wasn’t me haha. Nah I can't see anything wrong with the selection.

How much TPE do you have currently?
166. I’m a work in progress :D

If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel?
It’d be awesome. Much rather play for a Canadian team any day and I’m really digging the jerseys.

Which of these players is the best: Jordin FourFour, Alonzo Garbanzo, or Griffin Simons?
Heard a lot of good things about Jordin FourFour since I joined, I’l have to go with him.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I love the city of Montreal, so it would be great to play there. I also want to help fill the need for offense on the Impact by being a playmaking winger, who can set up other people on the team for easy goals. I feel like Montreal is close to having a team able to win the Four Star Cup, and I want to help push them over the edge to that championship.

Yes. I want to become friends with all of my teammates, and help to make our locker room experience very enjoyable.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Yes. I plan on writing lots of articles, posting on twitter, and completing tasks in order to have enough money to improve my player every week. I am also going to post in the activity threads every week, and complete every point task I can. I really want my player to be the best I can possibly make them.

Yes, I consider myself to be a lead by example type of guy. I will be extremely professional and respectful both off and on the ice, and I will want everyone else on the team to follow my lead.

I am a very friendly person. People get along very easily with me. I have only had positive experiences so far with every member that I have interacted with. I expect this to continue the more I get involved in the site.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?
Yes.

Yeah for sure. I just want to win, and i'm willing to mold my player in a way that fits our team the best, and gives us the best chance to win every night. If I need to be more of a bottom six type player, I am more than willing to increase my defensive and physicality stats so that I am an effective player for my team.

Yeah for sure. It would be awesome to have a big role on the team the season after I get drafted. Another chance at the Four Star Cup would be sweet too.

Player Page Update Thread
Player Name: Michael Burch

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Yeah I really want to win in the SMJHL. I want to do whatever is possible to help our team win, and bring the Four Star Cup home to Montreal. I am not a selfish player. It is really all about winning for me.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
I would stand up for the team in a respectful and mature way. Sinking down to their level would just make things worse, and make the Impact organisation look bad. However, I don't think we should just let other teams walk over us, so responding in a mature way would be the way I would go.

Italian. I have a lot of family that lives in Italy, so it would be great to actually communicate with them Tongue

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?

I would say 1. Blue is my favourite colour, so I really dig the colours and jersey of the Impact.

He has lots of experience, and is also an Impact alumni. He's going to work his hardest to make the Impact a championship calibre team.

You two may not agree on certain aspects of the team, which could cause problems in the organisation.

I am at 173 currently. I'll be at 178 before the draft, after posting in the activity thread and purchasing a world class workout. I also will have 5 TPE from the mock draft and 6 TPE from the combines after the draft.

I would be very happy. ArGar seems like a great guy and I would love to be on a team run by him. Like I said before I love the colour scheme and jerseys so that is another plus. The team seems to be filled with a great group of guys, and I would love to join them :D

19. Which of these players is the best: Jordin FourFour, Alonzo Garbanzo, or Griffin Simons?
Alonzo Garbanzo, hes a beast on the blue line

Because Montréal is one of the best and proudest hockey cities around. No matter the state of the team, I know this organization will do everything it can to improve and keep that pride alive.

Getting along with my teammates would just make this website more enjoyable. So I would participate in conversations as much as possible.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
I will. I visit the site daily and enjoy writing stuff whenever I have a moment. I tend to work on one big piece per week (for my standards), which is why I might seem a little less active than other recruits.

I'm not good at motivational speeches so I would try to be on the ice.

I'm very friendly. I'm here to have fun and not cause drama. I like to joke around and am not easily offended, either.

I haven't. I'm not sure which team I would like to join right now so my interest is not shifting towards any of them. And I felt like posting in any of those threads would either mean a preference for a team in particular or nothing at all. I would have posted in one of those threads or none of them, which I did.

No. I think if you try to change your player's build halfway through his/her career, you'll only become worst. Once your player develops the way you intended, the team will be better.

Yes.

Maria Maximova

Of course. If I cared only about myself I would not practice a team sport. I'd play golf or something.

With well-thought arguments that will shatter his insults like a wrecking ball shattered Miley Cyrus' self esteem.

I had German courses in the past and would like to keep learning it. (I speak french already trololol)

3-4 :ph34r:

First. I'm a real life Montréaler and it's nice that the colours are blue, white and silver and that there's a huge lily on the logo. Those are the colours a team representing one of the largest french speaking cities in the world should rock.

Because... hum... Oh look, a plane!

Well... I... ehhh... Don't know.

174, if I know how to count so nothing is more uncertain.

I'd be happy, honestly. As I mentioned before, I live in Montréal in real life so it'd make my life easier when I write articles.

Fourfour
and no I did not read the "VOTING FOR THE TOP 100 PLAYERS S24" thread before making my choice :ph34r: .

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? Parce Que Je peux parle en Francais (I can speak French) and Montreal seems really ncie

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? Yes, I am really competitive

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? Well her abilites are getting updated as much as possible

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not? If I am put in a situation where I have to then yes, I can lead. It may take some time before I am ready to become a leader

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? Yes, I am easy to get along with in the workplace

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread ( located in our team subforum)? If not why? I have

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? Sure, Teamwork is always first!

8. Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted? Yes, If you need my services, just call me

9. Link to player page, and player name:Cynthia Taylor
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1389775
10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? I am a checking defencman that cares more about the wins of the team then my points

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? ATTACK

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be? Well I already learned french, so I'll learn some Russian

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? 2, sorry my Fiancee is on the Whalers

14. Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey? 2

15. Why was it a great decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM? Cause he is a Blue-boy

16. Why was it a terrible decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM? Cause he is a Blue-boy

17. How much TPE do you have currently? 161 last I checked, just started but am buying equipment after this

REVOLUTION, Just kidding, I would like that to be honest

What type of name is 44? At least Garbanzo sounds Romantic

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Montreal is a wonderful city, whose fans are crazy for hockey. It would be an honor to be part of such a hockey-rich culture. Also poutine.

I do believe so. I've been relatively active in conversing with my fellow prospects and learning the ways of the SHL, and I feel I will be a highly active member of any organization that chooses to draft me.

Of course! I've had a lot of fun tearing things up in the prospects tournament, and the only way to continue to do so is to keep my player in top shape.

I do consider myself a leader. I like being the type of person people look up to, and go to for help and answers.

I'm like a puppy. It's hard for me to not get along with you, and I'm very friendly.

Yes, I did!

Certainly! If that's what the team requires, I'll be sure to help them as best I can.

Certainly. If this is what is best for my own personal development, I will willingly spend another year down to improve.

Jasper Clayton
Updates

Losing is no fun. Winning is the biggest part of hockey, and I'll always put my team ahead of myself.

Honestly, I think the best response would be to ignore it. It's no worth risking a suspension with an inflammatory response. It would be best to show them our skills on the ice, not in print.

German. I love the way new words are made by just combining old ones.

2nd.

10/10 would admire again.

Is this a trick question?

This one is definitely a trick.

I would love to play for the Impact, but in the end the thing that would impact the most is my teammates. I want to play with fun people, and that supercedes any team.

I like the rhyme goin on with Alonzo Garbanzo.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

My long-term goal is to, obviously, get drafted by an SHL team. While being on a winning team would be ideal I am not picky on what team I get to grow with on my path to the Show. I am most interested in developing my game at this level.

Absolutely. I have not been that active in the rookie locker room, and I can understand that as a red flag for drafting me, but I can assure you that once I am with guys I get to know in a more exclusive setting I will be one of the more active members.

As stated above, my goal is to grow into the best player I can be. I don't see how that is possible without partaking in every Activity Check and PT I can.

In some ways. I step up when I see something off that no one is addressing. I quietly go about my business and if I can be high quality without being showoffish I hope that rubs off on the people around me.

I'll put it to you this way. Have you ever met a Golden Labrador you didn't like? I am a real friendly guy who likes to get along with everybody.

No. I did not know it existed, I will go check it out later tonight.

I want to become the best player I think I can be. I have a vision of what that is, however I will work with the team administration and if there is a direction they would like to see me pursue I would be more than happy to work with them and combine our visions for the best possible result. Be advised, I see myself as a Penalty Killing/ Faceoff specialist who can see the ice well.

That would depend on where my player has developed by that point. As a defensive player I wouldn't mind taking that extra year to work on my offensive game before making my jump.

Travis Kudleychuk

As a PK guy I don't care about putting up big numbers, I just want to help the team get wins.

Words are words. I don't let that sort of thing bother me too much.

Binary.

I have not done too much research into the different teams to be honest. I see all options as equal and am willing to grow with whoever will have me.

This I will actually give you the credit. It is on fleek (as the kids say nowadays)

Because Blues Clues was a great show, and Bluesboy reminds me of that.

If you made the decision entirely based off of the Blues Clues thing you probably done goofed.

I would be excited to join a team that may have taken a risk on a guy who has not been particularly active in his few weeks. I will learn as I go and do my best to help the team as I work to become the best player possible.

Jordin FourFour, what a name

Well I already had the chance to spend time with the Impact, and it was a wonderful experience. I know the guys in the locker room are great, and I obviously respect you immensely as a General Manager; I have a lot of faith that you will make the Impact a contender quite soon in the future.

Absolutely, and I believe I have done my very best to show this during the time I have been active in the locker room, so only expect that to continue if I end up on the Impact.

Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Absolutely once again, and I will be earning every single TPE humanly possible from my end, in order to improve my player.

Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not?
I do, in the sense when I know what is right; I am more than willing to stand up for myself. I want to eventually become a leader in the SHL just purely on knowledge of the league, which I hope to do once I gain more experience on here.

How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?
I like to think so, I have made a multitude of friends on here, some on the Impact already and on almost every team, so I want to believe I am making a good impression on most individuals.

Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?
I have not yet I believe, only because I forgot to fill it out yet, but I obviously will prior to the draft.

Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?
I am a team first kind of player, and member as a whole, so whatever is best for the team is certainly something I will do.

Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted?
I am more than willing to do so and will probably prefer that, but of course my future SHL team will have the final say over that decision.

Link to player page, and player name:
Robb Wind

Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Absolutely, and I cannot stress that point any further. My success means little to nothing if my team is not winning or being successful as well.

If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
I will either engage in a conversation respectfully (unless it is clearly a comical article that is meant for us to exchange jabs against one another), or even write a response article; more media means more activity and fun for all!

If you could learn any language, what would it be?
Chinese, for business purposes.

On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?
I view all teams equally as a chance to give my heart, effort, and determination to.

Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey?
Never thought of it from a ranking standpoint, but I do absolutely love the new jerseys, and obviously the logo is one of the best as well.

Why was it a great decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM?
It wasn’t. :ph34r:

Why was it a terrible decision for me to hire Bluesboy as my Co-GM?
It wasn’t. :ph34r:

How much TPE do you have currently?

If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY**
I would be returning to a very familiar situation with people I already knew and have made friends with. I would be more than welcoming of it, and will simply continue the activity and effort I have given to the Impact that I have thus far.

Which of these players is the best: Jordin FourFour, Alonzo Garbanzo, or Griffin Simons?
They are all scrubs, shame on you for asking this. Scrub

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

1. Why are you INTERESTED IN becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

I'm an Impact Alumni (Phil Schenn played for them) and loved my time there.

For sure. A good locker room keeps the rookies around, and I can contribute to that.

Yep. Look at what I did with Schenn.

Well, I'm a quiet guy for the most part, so probably not, but I'm always trying to stay positive in and out of the locker room, and give it all I got whenever need be,

Very friendly. As mentioned above, I'm a positive guy, so not to many people don't like me.

Nope. I haven't posted in any teams interested prospects thread. Every team should know what I'm capable of doing after Schenn, and although I love the Impact, I want to leave my options open heading into the draft.

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team BETTER?

Yes. Right now I'm a two-way defenseman, but would love the chance to become offensive minded, or a guy that shutdowns that best forwards in the league.

Ya. That's how I originally played for the Impact with Schenn, as I was sent down by the North Stars. It benefited my career in the long run, and it also provides a chance at redemption if we don't win in our first year. If we do, I would look forward to defending the title.

John Matthews

Yep. I consider myself a loyal guy, who is willing to be paid less then others, or receive less ice time, as long as it benefits the team.

I'll defend the franchise. Montreal has seen a lot of success throughout the years.

Spanish. My cousins can speak it, and I'm always confused when they start to do so at there house. :lol:

1, for the simple fact that I loved being an Impact with Schenn.

1, always support the blue and white (Go Leafs Go!Wink

He's very active, enthusiastic, and can give you some fresh ideas as a pretty new member.

He's got very little experience, and may not know what he's talking about in some cases.

I would be ecstatic! I never did win the Four Star Cup with Schenn, and would love to finally get it done with Matthews.

Jordin FourFour.

The Impact does not have a passer that is as good as Kristján Vilhjlamsson, every team that even wants to compete should get a great passer. This team might not be the best, but a team can always improve and I want to be part of the improvement if I can.

It depends on how active the locker room is. One guy doesn't make a locker room active, so if I am there to make it active and no one else is jumping in on the fun, then what can I do to help? I will be as active as my life permits.

No question, yes.

If people want me to be a leader, I can be a leader. I have good know-how of how this game is played, and even though i'm not a GM and have no experience GMing, I feel I can teach newer players the in's and out's of the game, I can help them improve their work, and mean they get more money, get more point tasks.

It depends on how you react to my personality. I'm generally friendly (everyone will say that), but I tend to be a bit... off the wall in my humour, some people like such humour, some people find it annoying. It all depends on the person, really. But

Yep.

It depends the size of the change. I feel i'm best suited as a passing center, so if you guys tell me to become a full-defensive defender, then I might tell you to shove your idea and not go with it... I will accept guidance on player building, but it must be within reason.

With the SHL as it is right now, it's going to be a big shock if there's going to be one-and-done players in the S25 draft. The SHL is too stacked with talented players, so I don't expect me to stay.

If the SHL team that drafts me asks me to stay up, I won't say no for obvious reasons. But I know the importance of more seasons of SMJHL, and if i'm not needed in the SHL I won't kick up a fuss about it, i'll be back with my SMJHL team and ready to improve.

Kristján Vilhjalmsson | Krist-ján Vil-Hjalm-sson

Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52830
Updates: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52909

Sure, of course. I made a pass-first player for that exact reason, hockey is a team game and a team gets great if every player is willing to give up glory to make the team better. Whether it's a defender throwing himself in front of a slapshot like a madman, or a center passing up a shot to ensure an easy goal for the winger.

<s>I will create massives amount of drama!</s> I'd probably react fired up in a positive way, perhaps take on a friendly rivalry and show that the Impact is just as good if not better than his team. The rivalry is what makes it fun, as long as it doesn't devolve into childish cuntery.

Spanish, or Swedish

2, the reason for this is because I feel i'm a top pick and Impact isn't a TOP pick. But hearts are broken draft time, so I'm keeping my options open to be a semi-top pick Tongue

A blue fleur-de-lis, not very original eh? The logo and colour scheme is nice because it's inspired by Montreal itself, but I prefer more adventurous ideas.

I don't feel I can give you an honest appraisal of his skills as of this moment, i've been back for like... 2 weeks, and most prospects have never been here in the first place. You're either going to get lots of C/P answers, or plain old positive bullshit because people don't want to come across as an asshole even though they have no clue what they're talking about...

172 (18), after todays combines it'll be 174(20).

I'd be dissapointed because I wasn't picked number one. Even looking at all the recreates (i'm one, technically), I feel that I have the best player in the draft and the best center you want. My player passes rather than shoots, and my player will help the team become better rather than one guy get glory.

Take it how you want, I'll play for the Impact, but i'll be miffed that I wasn't picked first.

Griffin if you rate players by the amount of times they get laid out.
FourFour if you rate goalies by the quality of the defense in front of him
Garbanzo if you rate players because they can get a few points during powerplays.

I'll be better than all four of them, yes, even better than FourFOur in some way...

Why not? ArGarBarSomethingSomething has been really cool in the Prospect Tourney. Wouldn't mind playing for him.

Of course.

Yes

Yes. I've always held that role in everything I've done.

I like to think so Smile

Yes

Whatever helps the team be better, and makes me a better player.

Yep, no problem.

<a href='http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53312'>Geoffrey Allen</a>

Yes.

I'm not sure. Depends on how the article is worded. If it's unbiased I would take it as valid criticism and respect the article writer for their diligence.

German or Italian

Because the Blues are alright.

Because the Blues suck

167, not including combines.

I'll just be excited to be drafted. I don't really care where I go.

Whichever one picks me second overall in the draft Tongue

Player Name: Evandrus Jesster
Position: C

The biggest factor for my interest in the Impact organization is my level of respect for GM ArGarBarGar. I've been watching closely, through media interviews and personal conversations with other SMJHL GMs and not many are even on the same level as these two. I'm convinced they're very capable and hard working GMs. Montreal is also a great city and to play in a big hockey city like that would be incredible. However the thing I'm truly interested in is bringing Four Star Cups to Montreal.

If there is one thing I've always brought to the teams I've played for have been participation in the locker room. You can ask anyone on Calgary about my activity and they will tell you they loved me in the locker room. I'm a respectful person, patient, and kind, but I'm not boring. I do like to have fun but I know where the line is. I'm a loyal person and it will show in the locker room and out. I will be there to help and mentor anyone in need, I'm a team first person.

Definitely! My goal is to be the fastest player to 350 TPE, and right now I estimate by my first SMJHL game I will be over 275+ TPE from my efforts outside of just PTs. You can take a look at my update page here.

Yeah I do, I always have but even more so now. I'm a long time member of this community, one of the few remaining from the original SHL and Season 1 here. I love to help people, I love to have people come to be for advice and I'm always willing to share what I know. This place is community drive and I am community oriented.

I believe people do, I've garnered a lot of respect in this league but that comes from giving it as well. I'm always kind with people, I've never been suspended or had any issues with my treatment of other members. Even intense rivalries that have been very heated I avoid acting on impulse and being an asshole to someone. The way I look at it is that there are human beings on the other side of this fictional player and I would treat them with respect. I find far too often people on the internet can take advantage of the protection of anonymity provides.

Yep! I have, and I've learned a lot more about your organization and continue to feel strongly connected to Montreal. It would be a great place to play out my SMJHL career.

Always, I'm team first. I do understand pushing myself to be the best I can be will help the team. If a situation came up where I had to play on the wing instead of inside, of course I would do it for the team.

Yes, I want to win multiple Four Star Cups, that means more than one year down here. =]

Evandrus Jesster

Yeah, look at the prospect showcase, my team is doing very well but my individual performance on a 155 TPE build is not entirely where I want it. I'm not sulking because of this but cheering on the success we are having the role my team mates are having within it. Wonderful group of guys by the way, couldn't be on a better roster of good people.

With respect and class. If applicable I would challenge it in a reply with why I feel differently but I always respect the opinion of other members. Yet at the same time I'm very loyal and team driven, I will defend my team and where my crest with pride.

Japanese

1.5 - I feel my top destination choices are Montreal & Detroit, primarily because of the effort and respect I see both GMs showing to this community.

My favorite scheme. I would say the Scarecrows have my favorite logo but the I'm a huge fan of the Montreal colors and crest. The blue and silver look very sharp, one of my favorite color combinations.

I didn't know this happened, I apologize, if it did however these would be my reasons. Bluesboy has been somewhat new to the community but his efforts in helping improve the league and taking on jobs is huge. He is a respectful individual, very kind and helpful always. I currently work this him as Recruitment Manager and he works very hard at it, I merely assist him and the league. He even has created his own player agency, his involvement is impressive. He was prime for such a position.

There is no terrible decision, the only downfall is lack of GM experience but everyone has to start somewhere and I believe in him.

Over 240 by draft day.

Ecstatic, playing for a world class city and a world class GM. I have many people I know on the Impact currently who will be in their veteran seasons. This will be a strong roster and I will be working my best to help the team improve offensively, it is my focus after all. I would be happy to know that I will be arriving on a team that is poised to take the next step and I want to help lead this group of young men to become champions.

FourFour, but I'm partial to goalies. Once a goalie always a part of that group of guys. =]

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Player Name: Adam Falk
Position: LW/C

I've always had a lot of respect for anything Montreal. It's the major hockey hub in Canada and there is so much enthusiasm for the sport there, it's refreshing.

Absolutely. Whether it's just general activity or motivation, I can bring all of that.

Yup, I've been active everyday so far trying to update my player to the absolute best of my abilities. Being drafted won't change that.

Yes, but in my own right. I don't think people tend to 'follow me' in my ways since I'm much more of a loner, but I think the right way to put it is a pioneer.

Yea I find it easy to get along with many different people in this league and I'm hoping they feel the same way. There's a lot of camaraderie here.

Yes, it was one of the first places I posted.

To an extent; I think my player will thrive best at LW but he's also able to play C as well. I do pride myself in doing whatever the team needs to succeed.

Sure, I am in no hurry to super-stardom.

Adam Falk

Yup, just stated that right above.

Well everyone is entitled to their own rights. As long as they aren't actively trolling our locker room or something similar, I think it's fine. The scoreboard is what really matters.

French

You guys would be up there; probably number 1 or 2.

Love 'em!

Don't know much of him, only seen him post a few times. Seems like a nice guy.

Once again, don't know enough to make a decision.

174, should have about 200 by the time preseason starts.

Honored. There are only 1 or 2 other teams that I would truly enjoy playing for.

44, no question.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

First Off, I can honestly tell you I want to be drafted 2nd overall by the Impact. I think that is a reasonable goal, and I hope that it comes true on Tuesday. I will work hard for the Impact, in becoming the face of your franchise for years to come. I want to play for the impact because I love the city of Montreal. I love the habs, and the MLS Impact. I already have MLS Impact apparel in my closet right now just because they're my favorite team. I've loved playing there for the showcase. As of now, and I know this will bite me, but I am undefeated (4-0) in your arena. Thats a huge asset to you as a GM

Of course, Im active daily. I really like writing media, and interacting with everyone around the league on a daily basis!

Of course, although a lot of prospects are breaking the equipment rule, I have a lot of cash (3.2M) to buy equipment right after the draft. I try everyday to make sure I'm always making money, and gaining those valuable TPE anyway I can.

I think so. My game speaks for itself. I really try to encourage people, and keep up the spirits in the locker room. I'm always one to speak up when someone is doing something wrong, and a huge motivator on the bench when I backup another goalie.
Proof: Here

Ask some prospects so far, but I feel like I do, everyone is so great on here.

OH YES!

If you need a backup, sit me for a season. I really just want to show you that one day, my time will come, and when that day comes. I will win the Four Star Cup. Its that simple.

If I haven't won this franchise a Four Star Cup, then yes. If I have, and I feel like I am good enough, I will move on to the SHL.

Austin Lemieux
Here

My posts speak for themselves. Here is proof: Here

With a win.

Francais. Gotta learn the local language!

1 (The only team to get a 1)

MAN SO HYPED, 1

He was the best choice, what a guy. Hes active, and knowledgeable about the league, I think this season really marks a new era for the Impact. I just want to be apart of it, and lead the pack.

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

Honored. I want it so bad. If I am available at pick 11 or even 14, and don't get drafted, Its going to be a bit disappointing.

No idea Alonzo Garbanzo sounds nice.

#VIVEL'IMPACT
:impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact: :impact:

Montreal Impact Combine
Player: Ivan Koroviev
Agent: Dr. Acula

Montreal is a city that Ivan and I have a particular affinity with, and the organisation itself claims to offer big minutes and incentives to improve as a player. We don't feel that we need incentives, but their presence is still a nice bonus.

Absolutely. Ivan is a sociable guy, and will be heavily involved in the locker room of whichever team is smart enough to draft him.

Of course. Ivan wants to reach the top, and knows that nothing but hard work and dedication will see him get there.

A leader? Perhaps in future years. At present I would best typify Ivan as a team player; he is focused on his own development first and foremost, but if surrounded by ambitious, friendly teammates, you can expect him to participate in all team activities.

Very, and yes. Who wouldn't get on with the Russians?!

We have not, but this is simply because Ivan's attentions have only recently been turned towards the SMJHL and the SHL, and we're still researching the individual teams.

As long as it doesn't hurt his development, yes. He could easily be switched to the left wing, and is a rounded enough player that he may even be effective at centre.

Yes. Ivan is aware that it may benefit his career to remain in the SMJHL for another year after being drafted, but we hope you will understand that if he were drafted and offered good ice time, the SHL might prove to be too much of a draw to ignore.

Ivan Koroviev

Yes. As the player's agent I plan on providing him with a good grounding in the media, and any team he plays for will also be offered media promotion. In addition to this, Ivan is a firm believer in team cohesion, and if he can help his team in any way he will. At the end of the day, this is of benefit to both the team and the individual.

In a manner that is both professional and confrontational. I want Ivan to be popular, which means putting him in the spotlight, and if his team were put down we would certainly find an appropriate and professional manner in which to respond.

French. Ordering poutine in English gets a little old after a while.

1-2

They look great! We don't feel that these things are as important as the opportunities for improvement offered by a particular team, but it is important to have a good image. The new kit looks great.

We can't comment at the moment, I'm afraid. We're still new to the SMJHL, and not familiar enough with Bluesboy's abilities to comment. We hope it proves to be a great decision though!

We can't comment at the moment, I'm afraid. We're still new to the SMJHL, and not familiar enough with Bluesboy's abilities to comment. We hope it proves to be a great decision though!

After this, 166.

Excited and honoured to be playing in Montreal.

We can't comment at the moment, I'm afraid. We're still new to the SMJHL!