Create Account

S24 Regina Force Combine

1) How would you best describe your player?

Butterfly Goalie, active, and a leader

2)What is your favourite NHL team?

Montreal Canadiens

3)What NHL player would you compare your player too?

Pekka Rinne

4)What are your players strengths on the ice?

Rebound control, and Hand Speed

5)What are your players strengths off the ice?

Leadership, and likability

6)What do you want to work on as a player?

My skating is weak, so I want to improve there

7)Please provide link to your player page
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=1814

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)

8-9 I am on like everyday.

9)Will you be an active presence in our locker room?

Of course! Activity is key for any team.

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?

I want to win the four star cup for you.
What you can do: Draft me, and it shall be done.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ?

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?

I want to win a cup before I move on to the SHL. (Could be a couple years)

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force?

You guys have a solid squad, and a nice logo.

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with?

Micheal Burch, or Evadrus Jesster

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player?

Although a lot of prospects are breaking the equipment rule, I have a lot of cash (3.2M) to buy equipment right after the draft. I try everyday to make sure I'm always making money, and gaining those valuable TPE anyway I can.

16) What sets your player apart from everyone else in the draft class?

I think activity, and Media posts, I post a lot and am very active.

17)What is your favourite TV Show?

Big Bang Theory

18)What is your favourite food?

Pizza

19)What is an unusual skill you possess?

Winning games on a consistent basis

20)what are your favourite Games?

NHL15

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ?

How would you best describe your player?
Initially, I would describe myself as a pure sniper, as I am following a build given to me by one of the very best players in the league. Over time though, I expect my player to further evolve and become an all-around offensive player.

What is your favourite NHL team?

Honestly, I do not have one, I just love the sport!

What NHL player would you compare your player too?
Probably Ovechkin or Stamkos is a fair comparison.

What are your players strengths on the ice?
It has to be my scoring capability and the ability to perform for a significant amount of time on the ice due to my endurance.

What are your players strengths off the ice?
I would certainly consider myself a highly active person, so I would be able to add a lot of that and optimism to any locker room. I also tend to believe I am starting to take a bit of a leadership role and would love to correlate that to any locker room I will join.

What do you want to work on as a player?
I am going to follow the build given to me, but now that I got my scoring and endurance where I want it to be, I will be focusing on my skating and defense next.

Please provide link to your player page:
Robb Wind

How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)
1,000. I believe I have tried my hardest thus far to show that I will be one of the most active players in the league.

Will you be an active presence in our locker room?
Absolutely, and I sort of mentioned this earlier, but I will do my very best to make sure we have constant activity occurring in our locker room.

What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?
My goals are simply to become the very best player I can be over the next season in juniors, while simultaneously doing everything I can to help my team win a Four Star Cup!

We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ?
I plan on remaining involved that even after I graduate from my junior team, I will be constantly checking inside the locker room and offering words of encouragement and wisdom to the next crop of rookies on the team.

Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?
Ideally, I would like to spend two seasons in juniors and then head to the SHL, but of course I do not have the final decision, my future SHL team does.

Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force?
I have spoken to both General Managers and they both seems like knowledgeable and pretty awesome individuals. I know the roster is going to be impressive next season, and with a productive draft, they can have a really good season next season.

What other prospect would you most like to play with?
Jesster and I have a big rivalry occurring, but we both immensely respect the hell out of one another, and I believe if we ever managed to play on a line together, it would be both magical and terrifying for the opposition.

Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player?
I plan on earning every single TPE I possibly can, and believe I have shown I will do that thus far.

What sets your player apart from everyone else in the draft class?
I believe it is my combination of activity, determination to become a great player, willingness to do anything I can to improve my player, and my enjoyment in writing articles. I desperately want to be the prospect that leads this impressive class of rookies, and will give it my very best to do so.

What is your favourite TV Show?
Game of Thrones

What is your favourite food?
Nothing beats a good steak.

What is an unusual skill you possess?
I can name all the U.S. Presidents by heart in order.

what are your favourite Games?
Probably Fifa.

On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ?
I view all teams equally and as a chance to both improve my player and help them win a Four Star Cup; it may be cliché but it is the truth.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Allround powerforward

Philadelphia Flyers

Rick Nash

Endurance

Good attitude

Scoring and checking

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53734

Yes

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?

I hope to earn some playing time and I hope I get some help from the veterans about where to upgrade my stats to help me help the team.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ?

Yes! I hope I will be able to maintain the connection.

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?

I do not know. I think I will have to see after the season.

Im new so I dont know anything about the teams so Im just hoping to get drafted.

No one special.

I will try!

I think that I care more about the W than my PTS

Game of Thrones

Burgers

I have supersexy calves

NHL15

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina ?

Ryan King is a strong power forward Similar too Rick Nash, Ryan Getzlaf, or Joe Throton. He can set up a play or push his way into the opposing zone and rocket one home.

Toronto Maple Leafs till the end

Like i said above ^ Rick Nash, Ryan Getzlaf, Joe Thornton (high scoring power forward)

Skating, Scoring, brute strength and size

Supportive, co-operative, understanding, helpful, positive, i love my team and strive to improve dressing room relations

I need to work on my puck handling, as a big guy i have always had an issue with this although it hasn't stopped me from shining it does need some work.

Ryan King Player Page

9-10 for sure I love the SHL and the SMJHL Im a passionate hockey fan who loves to write about it!

Of course! locker room (as the Americans say) dressing room* (for us Canadians Tongue) atmosphere is so crucial i will always be active and present in the dressing room!

I want to be recognized on the world scale. I want everyone to know the name "The king"

Yes of course whatever SMJHL team I play for I plan on being an active part of that team until I retire I want to provide advice feedback and positive vibes from whatever SHL team I play for.

I could see myself playing a season or two in the juniors but it depends on what offers come my way from the SHL. I want to be ready for my time in the SHL.

Canadian Team! Id love to stay in my native country of Canada and i love the idea of helping to bring home a 4 star cup to a team the deserves one!

I have had the chance of playing winger for Jester No.1 or No.2 pick man is he amazing id play with him any-day

Yes of course how can you get better if your not trying!

Commitment, passion, size and strength. You wont find more passion about the game anywhere. Its Canadas game! Lets bring a cup home!

House of lies, Trailer Park Boys, Sons

Honestly whatevers healthy and won't ruin my training regiment

GTA, NHL, NBA, NFL I really only play sports games

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ?

5, i sat down with Force GM for an interview and i was very pleased with his answers and where he plans on leading his team

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Constant offensive threat

Caps or sabres

Corry perry or jack eichal if you consider him and nhl player yet

All offensive skills and trying to get better defensively

Coachable and a ladies man

Becoming more rounded

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53529

probably about an 8 but for the next few weeks may dip a bit have a family vacation coming up

Will try to being get pretty bored at work so I'll be on when o can

Championship and Lead the league in scoring

If asked to participate I will. Other then that won't know until the experience is over

Would love to go pro asap but if I'm not ready I'll stay and be happy about it

Cool logo and color scheme

I hear that wind guy isn't bad other than that I haven't looked into the class much. Been out of toenergy

As many as I can may miss some when on vacay but if I'm here I'm in it to win it

His offensive skill set tied with bis size

Simpsons, big bang theory, whatever I'm binging on with netflix

Pizza, taco's

I can play video games and watch movies at the same time all whIle ignoring my wife yelling at me

Pretty much all sports games, destiny

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ? 6