1) What is your player name?

Austin Lemieux

2) Link to your player page

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=1814

3) Link to your updates

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53919

4) What are you doing this summer?

Working, I can post at work though.

5) Do you like to post a lot in the locker rooms? DO you think that's important for a team?

Of course, Im active daily. I really like writing media, and interacting with everyone around the league on a daily basis!

6) How many seasons would you like to play in the smjhl?

As many as it takes to win a Four Star Cup

7) What interests you about the whalers?

I liked the Hartford whalers a lot, so that would be the draw to the team for me.

8) Who is your favorite prospect besides yourself?

Micheal Burch

9) What is your favorite NHL team?

Montreal Canadiens

10) What is your favorite type of Whale?

Killer

11) How much would could a woodchuck chukc if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

3.1415926 Logs

12) Favorite Ice Cream flavor?

Neapolitan

13) favorite sport?

Hockey?

14) Finally what are your goals for the shl overall? What do you want to get from this league and more importantly me as a general manager?

I want to win both cups, and become a HOF Inductee one day.
Thanks!!

What is your player name?
Robb Wind

Link to your player page:
Robb Wind

Link to your updates:
Updates

What are you doing this summer?
Taking a summer class, but aside from that, nothing of major significance by any means outside going away for the occasional weekend.

Do you like to post a lot in the locker rooms? DO you think that's important for a team?
Absolutely, because activity creates entertainment, which translates into members staying active and improving their players, which subsequently leads to wins. I will do my very best to make sure there is constant communication occurring in the locker room.

How many seasons would you like to play in the smjhl?
Ideally, I want to play two seasons in the SMJHL and then graduate to the SHL, but of course the final say is up to my future SHL team.

What interests you about the whalers?
The level of success the Whalers have achieved is quite known and there have been many great players to graduate from the organization. Being able to be the next great Whaler would be quite a special thing for me.

Who is your favorite prospect besides yourself?
I cannot possibly choose a favorite, I am very friendly with many of them, and there are too many to name here, so let’s just say I have many favorites.

What is your favorite NHL team?
Believe it or not, I do not have one actually, though I love the sport of hockey immensely.

What is your favorite type of Whale?
Killer whale obviously; it is a killer!

How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
Is it a cyborg woodchuck? If so, I would presume many times, quite more than the average woodchuck.

Favorite Ice Cream flavor?
Rocky-road obviously.

favorite sport?
I cannot choose, I equally love so many, though probably football, hockey and soccer.

Finally what are your goals for the shl overall? What do you want to get from this league and more importantly me as a general manager?
My goal is to become one of the very best players and members in this league over time. I want to do everything I can to improve as a player and make sure my team is winning a championship. I will do everything in my power to make sure these goals come to fruition. As a General Manager, all I ask is that you believe in me, and guide me both as a player and member to achieve these goals.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Clive Stonehands

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53533

3) Link to your updates

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53734

Playng The SHL and PS4 after Ive been to te gym.

5) Do you like to post a lot in the locker rooms? DO you think that's important for a team?

I think I will be an active member

I have no idea

I would love to go the Vancouver. Other then that I dont know, Im new and just want to get drafted.

Jesster

Philadelphia Flyers

Whitewhle!

11) How much would could a woodchuck chukc if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Over 9000

Pistachio

13) favorite sport?

Hockey!

14) Finally what are your goals for the shl overall? What do you want to get from this league and more importantly me as a general manager?

I want to be and recognized player. From my gm I want guidances about how to improve my player and help the team!

Ryan King

Ryan King Player Page

3) Link to your updates

Ryan King - Payer Update Page

Training, playing as much hockey as I can, If I'm free or not working my job as a hockey trainer for youth hockey I'm buying up and using all the free ice time i can get my hands on

Yea i like to post a lot, I want to get to know all my teammates on a personal level, it really helps to read them on the ice and know where to send your pass. Posting and being active is a huge part of any team if you want to be successful

Id definitely play one or 2 depends on what SHL teams are watching and offering. Id like to really improve my skills and learn as much as i possibly can so i am ready for the day i get selected to a team in the SHL

CANADA! I'm a Canadian kid and grew up watching Canadian hockey I love almost all Canadian teams and would be thrilled to join the already amazing Whalers roster. Plus with a new GM at the helm I'm very interested to see where things are going to go

I have had the privilege of playing with Jester on the first line of the prospects Stingrays team, hes got some skills! he is a very modest player with amazing abilities id play along side him anyday

Homes team Toronto Maple Leafs dies hard fan till the end also i love the New York Rangers (if I'm feeling like cheering for a winning team)

Killer whales (the name alone says it all)

11) How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

It depends... Do you feel like winning a 4 star cup? than draft me and we can chuck all the wood you ever wanted... right into the back of the net Wink

Filthy snipe with a side of caramel sauce and some nuts on top

13) favorite sport?

Hockey all the way I also really enjoy american football

I want to be the best. i want to be remembered for years to come i wants my kids kids kids talking about me i want to be a living legend of the SHL my goals and ambitions a big but definitely attainable. As for my GM i wan to take every last bit of knowledge he has i want to learn listen and take on new roles and push to be better I think there is a lot to learn from any GM and i intend to soak it all up!

Whalers Goal Whalers Goal Whalers Goal Whalers

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada