S24 Vancouver Whalers combine

1) What is your player name?
Jack Durden

2) Link to your player page

Jack Durden

3) Link to your updates

Jack Durden Updatehttp://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53369

4) What are you doing this summer?

Enjoying the break. (Teacher IRL so I get two months of nothing). Kayaking, video games, movies ,reading.

5) Do you like to post a lot in the locker rooms? DO you think that's important for a team?

Yes. I do. I want to communicate with the team and amp everyone up!

6) How many seasons would you like to play in the smjhl?

Whatever my GM thinks is necessary. If I need 1, great. If I need 2-3, excellent.

7) What interests you about the whalers?

Seems like a good organization that I could help out. Plus, who doesn't want to say they played for the Whale?

8) Who is your favorite prospect besides yourself?

Probably Hoover (Hoovuh) or Rob Wind (Winter is Coming). I've talked to both of them and I think I have a friendly rivalry going, at least in my own head. They're cool active guys.

9) What is your favorite NHL team?

Buffalo Sabres

10) What is your favorite type of Whale?

Humpback whale? They're huuuuuge.

11) How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

He would chuck enough wood to have enough wood to chuck wood at a woodchuck.

12) Favorite Ice Cream flavor?

Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra.

13) favorite sport?

Hockey.

14) Finally what are your goals for the shl overall? What do you want to get from this league and more importantly me as a general manager?

I'm looking to be a contributing player, grow a lot and have fun on the boards. Looking for support and guidance, and ice time.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Nikolaus Scholz

See signature

3) Link to your updates
see signature

Working, camping and hopefully a ton of golf.

5) Do you like to post a lot in the locker rooms? DO you think that's important for a team?
I probably won’t post as much as the others, but I definitely contribute and am quick to add to the conversation and yes, I think it is very important. We’re here to have fun and meet new people. Kind of hard to do that if no one talks.

Not really sure how all this works. If I can make the jump to the SHL in 1 year I’m all for it, but I got nothing against playing in the SMJHL either.

I’m a Vancouver native.

Peklo “Hopskotch” Palffy. He was the one that convinced me to join. Also Jasper Clayton. Leading our showcase team in scoring and as a defenseman no less.

Ottawa Senators.

Wow that’s a tough one. Just a rush of names come to mind… orca. Go ‘nucks.

11) How much would could a woodchuck chukc if a woodchuck could chuck wood
That’s a big if. 5.

Coffee.

13) favorite sport?
Skiing.

14) Finally what are your goals for the shl overall? What do you want to get from this league and more importantly me as a general manager?
This is all new to me. I guess what I hope is for it to remain interesting. So far I’ve really enjoyed being a part of the community and I’d like to continue to enjoy that.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Zack Hoover

Player Profile/Update Page

3) Link to your updates
Same as above

Having fun being deployed in Afghanistan

I do like to post in the locker rooms. It is extremely important for a team to have good locker room presences.

I would like to do 2 seasons.

I like your logo and colors.

My favorite prospects are Jasper Clayton, Luke Fleming and Chris Welch. All are great friends and players.

Montreal Canadiens

Pilot Whale

Pistachio is the bees knees

13) Favorite sport?
Hockey and Soccer

I want to be the best player I can be and help my team win.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Leon Webb

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54074

3) Link to your updates
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54076

Work, vacation next month going on an extended family camping trip. Going to be epic!!!

I typically do, post a lot. Recently I have been a little distracted and just getting myself back in the swing of things. The locker room is the most important part of the community of this league, it creates friendships and drives competition.

At least 2 maybe 3

The history. I am a huge fan of the two teams that have never changed to me that is important in a league that each member wants to leave their own mark. A team that has held true from the start and created a history is important.

Jesster. Love that guy I know he is going to be a beast.

Edmonton Oilers...sign tough to be a fan,

Blue Whale, biggest in the ocean

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if he could chuck wood.

Chocolate Chip Mint

13) favorite sport?
NFL, Hockey very close second

Fun, that is the reason I have stuck around as long as I have. I love it hear made a lot of friends. I also find it a great release for my creative side. As a GM I expect you to be active and more importantly focused on your team, I know you have your own player and SHL team but my expectations will be you focusing on your junior team as the leader.

Whalers Whalers Whalers Cheers Whalers Whalers Whalers[/QUOTE]

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Vancouver Whalers Combine
Player: Ivan Koroviev
Agent: Dr. Acula

Ivan Koroviev

Ivan Koroviev

3) Link to your updates
Updates

At the moment, very little. Relaxing after college, and working on some music.

5) Do you like to post a lot in the locker rooms? Do you think that's important for a team?
Yes; it's important to have good team cohesion, as this boosts morale and teamwork ,which benefits everybody.

However many are necessary. If the opportunity to play regularly in the SHL is presented, that would be difficult to turn down. If staying in the SMJHL offers the best route to improvement, Ivan will gladly stay.

They are successful, and have a good record of producing prospects.

We don't know the other prospects well enough to say.

The Montreal Canadiens.

If the orca were not a dolphin, we might say orca. For a true whale? Oprah Winfr—the sperm whale!!

11) How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck wasn't a lazy chuck.

Vanilla/cookie dough

13) Favorite sport?
Ice hockey/chess

14) Finally what are your goals for the SHL overall? What do you want to get from this league and more importantly me as a general manager?
Ivan wants to be the best player he can be, and to be successful in the SHL. The best you can do for him is to offer him a good amount of ice time, and as many opportunities as possible to gain TPE.

Kyle Cobb

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53227

3) Link to your updates

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53260

Not a whole lot. A few vacations but mostly nothing. This will probably be my main focus over the summer.

I personally don't post make threads, but once I'm on a team I should comment a lot. Yes, I do think the activity is good for the team.

At least 2. It would be hard to make a decent shl goalie with any less than that.

They're a winning team located in a huge hockey city. Playing in a championship caliber team would be awesome. Also I love any team named the whalers.

Robb Wind because everyone thinks he's going 1st, and he's also my teammate in the prospect tournament.

Sabres

Sperm Whale ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know what "chukc" means

Mint Chocolate Chip

13) favorite sport?

I grew up in a family obsessed with auto racing which is definitely my #1. Hockey is a very close 2nd though.

I want to win championships and become an all-star. As a GM I just want you to be a cool guy that can build a winning team, which you already do, and be able to lead us and mentor the team for success.

Bastien Salabanzi

Player Page

3) Link to your updates
Update page

Working, hiking, SMJHL, and probably spend time with friends.

I probably will, the rookie locker room didn't have many posts but the chatzy was pretty active

I would prefer 2-3 depending on how fast I can develop and help build a stable winning team

Staying in Vancouver and always having a love for the Canucks gives me quite a bit of interest in the Whalers. I always love the logo and the connection to the city it already had.

Chris Welch - He's beating me for first in points on the propect team and we've set each other up a lot in the tournament so far

Vancouver Canucks

Orca killer whale

11) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
As much wood as the woodchuck would want to chuck.

Bubblegum for cone - cookie dough + pralines and cream with some chocolate sauce

13) favorite sport?
Hockey, skateboarding, and soccer

Just a fun experience overall and hopefully help to fully develop into my full potential - which I believe I could one day be a SHL all-star.

Travis Kudleychuk

Travis Kudleychuk play page

3) Link to your updates
Travis Kudleychuk update page

Working, like a real life adult... crazy. (It's my first summer out of college, just feelin blessed to have a full time job)

5) Do you like to post a lot in the locker rooms? Do you think that's important for a team?
I do. I've said this in every combine so far, I have not been a big time poster in the rookie locker room but I will be once I get onto a team. I know it is important to keep players interested and supporting each other. Talking with each other will help us become better players by keeping an eye out for each other and pointing out things we might be neglecting without knowing. I don't think I will be a locker room leader, but I will be an active member of the team.

I would probably need a few seasons to get better before ready to make the step up to the SHL. I want to advance as soon as possible, but I won't mind having to work to get there. This is a place to grow and I appreciate that and will be working hard to get there.

That logo. #throwbackthurdayeveryday

Robb Wind. I respect how active and friendly he is with new members.

Philadelphia Flyers. I'm Philly born and raised and have been with the team since before I can remember. Rod Brind'Amour was my favorite player when I was 4 years old, so I've always had good taste.

Killer Whales. I'm not into that PC bull shit of calling them Orca's either. We call them Killer Whales because they fuck shit up, like the ballers they are.

Probably like 7. Low teens if he's really good. No one has ever gotten more than 20 though.

Vanilla.

13) Favorite sport?
Hockey... but I'm excited for scientists to invent magic so we can get quidditch.

I have a lot of downtime at my job, I needs something to eat some time and that I can enjoy doing. I started at the North American Baseball Association, but the activity there has taken a dip and I need something more stable. I love how active this league is and can't wait to grow my character.

Thong Bonerstorm

Here

3) Link to your updates

Here

Not wearing pants, screw pants.

I assume everyone's here to have fun. Posting and getting to know everyone makes having a good time easier, so sure.

However many it takes to develop a great player.

I enjoy seafood.

Anyone but the Russians.

Was Red Wings growning up, but now I just enjoy watching hockey.

Medium-Rare

They can't because they're stupid tree rats.

Cookies and Cream

13) favorite sport?

Football

To have you erect a statue of me.

Tomas Jandl

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53188

3) Link to your updates
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53228

Spending a lot of time with my best friend who is home for a month after being in Korea for the last year in the Army. I also plan on writing and playing drums.

I haven’t been, but I think I should probably start.

Probably 3 seasons.

A lot of great prospects seem to come out of that team, and I think that environment would really help with my development.

Robb Wind

Washington Capitals

Beluga Whales

Like… sooo much, man.

Cookies and Cream

13) favorite sport?

Hockey of course!

My goals are just to become as good a player as I can, and hopefully win a championship or two, or more. And from you I want to be given the best possible chance to develop into the best player I can become.

Kristján Vilhjalmsson | Krist-ján Vil-hjalm-sson

Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52830

3) Link to your updates

Updates: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52909

Stuff?

If the locker room is active, I will be active in the locker room. It's a two-way street really.

Like everyone else as little as possible, but I'm not foolish and I know that one-and-dones aren't a thing in modern day SHL. I am expecting to be playing in the SMJHL for longer and i'm completely cool with that.

Markus Kaitala was drafted in the first ever NWJHL draft back in the day, I was the handler of Kaitala. It would be a nice way to go full circle with my third character, hopefully this character stays active.

Jesster and Bonerstorm

Flyers

Orca

I might be able to answer this if you explain what ''chukc'' is.

Banana, always banana.

13) favorite sport?

Basketball, then Footie, then Hockey, then gridiron

I wanna be the very best, like no-one ever was! From the GM I want a positive source of activity and a feeling like he is actually doing a job and keeping the entire team active and motivated. Whether that means I am playing every game on the first line, or being fourth line, that doesn't matter a lot. As long as the GM gives me a feeling he's there for the team.

Jukka-Emil Vanaja

Vanaja

3) Link to your updates

update page

Work

No, dunno

Least two

Chance play hockey

Jester

Toronto Maple Leafs

Hartfort

Enough

Vanilja

13) favorite sport?

Hockey

To be reliable stay at home defenseman with long career.

Geoffrey Allen

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53312

3) Link to your updates
http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53316

Working out and getting stronger

Yes and yes.

As many as I need to be competitive at the next level.

The lineage.

Jasper Clayton

Sabres

Narwhal

A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Chocolate.

13) favorite sport?
Duh.

Better as a player and a teammate.

Hunter Bob

Not created yet.

3) Link to your updates

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1391576

Working and drinking.

I used too, I've slowly lost interest in leagues so I get my points, update and then only really look at the results.

The least amount possible.

I need a team to get drafted too.

I don't know any of the other prospects.

Sabres.

Buluga, if it's a whale

I forgot the answer to this, a wood chuck would chuck something something something

Cookies & Cream or Cookie Dough

13) favorite sport?

Ball is life.

I wanna score goals.

John Matthews

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54044

3) Link to your updates

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54046

Looking for a summer job.

Yes, and yes. An active locker room could keep rookies around.

1 or 2.

I like the team name/city/colors/logo.

Robb Wind.

Toronto Maple Leafs.

Beluga.

A lot.

Cookies N' Cream.

13) favorite sport?

Hockey.

14) Finally what are your goals for the shl overall? What do you want to get from this LEAGUE and more importantly me as a general manager?

HoF D-Man, that breaks records, wins multiple championships, and multiple individual awards. Most importantly have fun.