Create Account

S24 Kelowna Knights Combine

1. [Image: tell-us-your-name.gif]

Bartolomew James Von Dietrich III

Oh, my player name? Nikita Nevzorov

2. What is your position and play style? (e.g. Defense, Two-Way)

Offensive goaltender

3. What are your goals for your rookie season?

Goals = Bad

4. What are your ice-time and roster spot expectations?

Hoping to nab 60 minutes a game

5. Which would you rather be? Jedi Knight, Dark Knight, or Dragon Knight? Why?

Meta Knight. Cuz he OP in Smash Bros

6. RATE THESE KNIGHTS IN ORDER OF AWESOMENESS
A [Image: 3718511-6384852764-15004.jpg]
B[Image: DragonKnightfight.jpg]
C[Image: Warrior_Dark_Knight.png]
D[Image: Jedi_Knight_Logo.jpg]

D, C, E, F, B, A

7. RATE THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU

A. Winning Championships
B. Winning Individual Trophies
C. Getting Drafted to the SHL in the First Round
D. Having an Active Locker Room
E. Reading/Writing Interesting Articles/Play-by-Plays
F. Making Friends and Having Fun

A, B, C, D, E

8. Rate the following in order of how they appeal to you more about living in Kelowna:

A. The numerous world-class wineries in the area
B. Year-round golfing
C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery

All the retired old people I can hit on

9. On a scale of 1-6, 1 being top choice and 6 being last choice, would you like to play in Kelowna?

10. What is something about you (you, not your player) that is unique and interesting?

JRT is extremely attracted to me, and no one else can say that

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

1. Name: Michael Burch

I am a right winger, who is a playmaker.

I want to make an impact on my team, and help them win. I really want to win the Four Star Cup, and I want to do everything I can to get my team there. I also want to improve my player a lot over the season, and become friends with my teammates.

I would want to be on the second/third line eventually, but I would understand if I started out lower to give time for my player to improve, and to establish myself on the team.

Jedi Knight. I just want to have a lightsaber and keep peace in the galaxy

D, B, C, A

A, D, F, E, B, C

8. Rate the following in order of how they appeal to you more about living in Kelowna:
D, B, C, A

9. On a scale of 1-6, 1 being top choice and 6 being last choice, would you like to play in Kelowna?

10. What is something about you (you, not your player) that is unique and interesting?
I am really into music, and have been in a bunch of bands before. I can play almost every basic instrument, including guitar, piano, bass, and drums. I am just terrible at singing

1. What is your name?
Nikolaus Scholz. Player and update page in signature.

2. What is your position and play style?
Playmaking Center

Have fun. I know it sounds lame, but I’ve been looking for a hockey fix ever since I bought a PC and so far this has been a lot of fun.

Based on the knights roster sub forum it looks like you guys are hurting for a center. I’d like a chance to crack top 2 lines, but would understand if I fell to 3rd or 4th. As far as minutes go >10mins/game minimum.

Jedi Knight. Nothing against the other two, but cmon. Lightsaber *drops mic*.

D, B, A, C.

A, F, D, B, C, E.

B, D, A, C.

Coming in it was #2, but I’ve enjoyed answering these questions. Move it to #1.

I don’t like onions. Not very exciting, but it seems to blow everyone’s mind when I say it so hell, it must be interesting. It’s the texture.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

1. Thong Bonerstorm

Offensive Goal Scoring Forward of Offense

Score ALL the goals

63 minutes a game. Roster; on it.

Jedi, mind trick ALL the bitches

Which one of these is Cloud Strife?

A. Winning Championships

B. Year-round golfing
C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery

B-

I once killed a boy with a Fender Guitar

1. Name
Colin Wood

Right two-way defenseman

To lead the league in points for defensemen

I would love to play first/second line time as I have proven myself capable of scoring in the prospect tourney

Dark Knight. Batman ez pz

A B D C

C D F A B E

D C B A

I was supposed to be on Jeopardy but my school schedule collided with filming times so I lost the spot

Robb Wind

Right Winger and sniper

My goals during my rookie season are to make my player the very best he can possibly be and do everything I possibly can to make sure the team I am on wins the Four Star Cup. I also want myself and my teammates to have a great time doing so, because we all joined this league to have fun after all!

My expectations are whatever my General Manager decides them to be. I have faith in the managament who had the faith to draft me, so I will gladly accept any role given to me by a team and make the best of the situation and only work harder to improve my player. I am a team first player and member, so whatever is best for the team is best for me.

The Dark Knight, because then I would be Bruce Wayne who has a lot of money; I want to be rich!

A, B, D, and C.

A, D, F, E, B, and C

A, D, B, and C.

I view all teams as an equal chance to improve my player and help them win a future Four Star Cup. I consider it an honor to play for any of the four teams and would love to equally play for all of them. I know it may sound cliche, but it is in fact the truth. Playing for the Knights would be quite special though, no doubt, especially with all the success you guys have established!

I absolutley love the medieval era of history, and collect weapons, sigils and other things of the sort from that era. I also know how to use a sword properly and joined a fencing team awhile back.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Kelowna Knights Combine
Player: Ivan Koroviev
Position: RW

1. Wanna tell us your name?
Ivan Koroviev

Play-making right winger

To develop as a player, first and foremost. It would be nice to make a name for myself and become a first round SHL draft pick, but I'm confident that I will make it to the big time sooner or later. Gaining TPE and improving as a player is my goal.

I have few expectations, but am initially aiming for third line minimum, and top two lines by the end of the season. I'm a hard worker, and will improve over the course of the season.

A Jedi. Why? Hard work, focus, and perseverance are all qualities I identify with.

A (reminds me of Monty Python)
D
B/C (no idea what they are)

A. Winning Championships

C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery
B. Year-round golfing

1-3

There's no one thing that makes me unique; it's the combination of different aspects of my personality that make me (and anyone else) unique. I don't like bullshit pleasantries and quips, though. I like people to speak in a straightforward manner. I enjoy chess, literature, sports, and nature. I won't smoke you under the table, but I might try. I believe that some music is just bad music, though 'bad music' can be enjoyable, and some 'good music' can suck a lemon.

1. What is your name?
ross burke

All around offensive forward who isn't a liability in my own end

Lead team in points and puck bunnies

Work my way up but being offensive I want special teams play for sure

dark knight cause of all the money and gadgets and Ann Hathaway ain't to bad either

Don't know who these are so d a b c

A, b, c, f, d, e

B d a c

3 not that I wouldn't want to play here but would rather be on a team that struggled last yr and turn them around

Im Canadian but live in buffalo, hate the leafs and if I ever run into Babcock I'll probably kick him in the nuts for all of buffalo