Create Account

Dean Colt Cup Win Interview 1,025 Words

Serenity, that is the word that I would use to describe the setting of this interview. Dean is back at the cabin, it is getting dark and the last rays of sunlight are breaking the horizon. At the end of the dock is the Challenge Cup, mirrored in the glass smooth surface of the lake, Deans fishing rod is lashed to the side of it, the float bobbing lazily as some fish is nibbling at deaths toes.

I could smell food cooking as I made my way through the trees, the long trek would make whatever Dean was cooking that much more more tasty and in the wilderness anything cooked over an open fire is going to taste wonderful but when it is steak it is taken to a completely different level altogether.

Dean is pulling it off the fire as I walk up, plating it and sitting down at the table build near the campfire, hands me my plate and we sit. He is eating easily the largest hunk of meat I have ever seen and looks quite intoxicated.

DICK!

Interview Howdy Dean, you look a bit worse for wear.

I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Interview Ah, quoting Tombstone, yep, you are wasted. You think you are ok with doing an interview.

Am I ok with doing an interview? AM I OK WITH DOING AN INTERVIEW! OF COURSE I AM OK WITH DOING AN INTERVIEW, DICK!

Interview Why are we yelling? Anyway, congratulations again on winning the Cup, but the first question I'd like to ask is where does New England go from here?

Well - hic- as far as I am aware, we lost a good few members after the win. We did a lottery for the first day with the Cup and I won, so I have been up here.

Interview The return on the Weber/Schenn trade was quite a haul, what do you think of the return will it allow the Pack back to contention quickly?

Trade? What...Trade? Trade. They traded Weber? For what!!! WHAT DID THEY TRADE WEBER AND SCHENN FOR!

Interview Calm yourself, Dean, they got some very nice picks in the Season 25 draft in return, then got some more when they traded O'Callahan to Seattle.

*Dean starts choking on the big piece of meat in his mouth*

Sa-Saygain---*cough cough* YOU are telling me, The New Wenland Ulfpack traded Carty, Er Cally to the Seattle Riot? WHO IN THE HELL IS CENTERING THE TOP LINE THIS YEAR???!!!!????

Interview Dean, it really isn't my place to say but have you ever considered being...reachable...when people need to get ahold of you?

You are here aren't you, Dick?

Interview While that is true, Dean, those trades happened days ago, which another reason why I am here. They are on a manhunt for the Challenge Cup, you've had it for four days, Dean. What could you possibly be doing with it that you haven't already.

Well DICK! if you must ask, I dropped my keys in the lake and I can't get home. -Hic-

Interview You have been up here for four days with no food?

No, I have food...now... When I got back to shore after losing my keys there was a bear in my cabin.

Dick looks down at his plate.

Interview I thought you said you didn't have a gun the other time I was chased by a mountain lion.

I don't.

*At this time Dick notices the gashs in Deans clothing*

Interview Dean, are you trying to tell me you killed a bear with your bare hands?

im not trying -hic- to tell you anything. The hairy bastard knocked all my booze off the shelf. Didn't have a drop left and he was to blame.

Interview Are you ok, Dean? Those seem like some heavy cuts. You should see a doctor.

I did, he stitches me up -hic- and I am on my way.

Interview So let me get this straight, you lost your car keys in the lake, killed a bear, are in the process of eating at the moment, been to see a doctor but came back here anyway without food, more booze or without taking the Cup with you.

Si, seniorita..senoir...espanole? Come esta? haha, yeah, Dr. Riverera, saw me. And I came back.

Interview Dr. NICK Riviera?

That would be the done.

Interview He lost his license, Dean, he is a vet now.

Well that explains the horse tranquilers and the oats. Hmm, well I am starting to feel a little sober. We should probably get out of here tomorrow. You have your car?

Interview Well yeah, but it's a long walk carrying that cup and all your gear, oh and why didn't you call the team on the emergency satelitte phone to let them know.

They took that phone from me. Apparently I have been cut off from any team accounts due to the $800 pizza I ordered, three times, in two days.

Interview That'll do it. I once bought a stick of gum on the team credit card and Samsinov is all like "You chew that out, I chew you" so tomorrow, all we have is the Cup to carry?

yep, that's it, you wanna go grab it.

*SPLASH*

Something grabs ahold of the rod attached to the Cup and has hauled it into the lake.

Interview Dean, how exactly did you get so drunk again without booze?

I never said I didn't have any. You know that barrel in the corner of the cabin?

Interview Yeah...

That ain't water, son and there ain't none left. I drank the other half the bear didn't.

Interview So you came up here after winning it, drank out of it, lost your car keys, fought a bear and are in the process of eating the damn thing, drank about 20 litres of moonshine, walked out of here and back in to do what, drink more?

Well, we should try to fish that out before morning before the league has our asses.

Meh, No hurry, it's listed in Tennysons possession right now anyway.

Interview What do you mean, Dean?

*Dean looks out at the lake*

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Disappointed at no mention of the kraken.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I think you may be the only person outside New England who will understand that reference!

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jun 8 2015, 07:58 PM
I think you may be the only person outside New England who will understand that reference!
was bojo in the call too?

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Jun 8 2015, 11:02 PM

was bojo in the call too?

No, he had left about 20 minutes. He is scared of me releasing the kraken.