Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

What's your favourite locally written Christmas Carol? Mine (Australia) is Christmas Day.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Favorite Christmas Movie?

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Answered

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

The call goes out to near and far, our intrepid podcasters are in need once again.

Would you be so kind as to provide us with your queries, thoughts and comments so we can handcraft another bespoke podcasting experience, thank you

just refreshing in hopes of a question

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

In the event of a nuclear event, what 3 users would you wanna be locked in a fallout shelter with and why?

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Hey fellas.

Long time listener, one time guest, couple times question asker here, your favorite Darnell. When I was on the pod we briefly talked about tabletop gaming using phrases we've learned along the way (You can certainly -try-, etc) but we didn't really get a chance to discuss gaming as a whole.

So.

What's your favorite system? IE; D&D, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Mechwarrior?

In your favorite system, what's your favorite class/role/mech and is it the same as the class you usually play? Why? (For example, in D&D 5e I actually love the out of combat utility Rangers theoretically bring, but few DMs punish the party's movement over terrain and count resources tightly enough to make it worth the hit to their combat abilities, so I usually end up playing a cleric so I can be more useful more of the time)

Are there any unforgettable moments from a session that you'd like to share?

Are there any lessons you've learned from time spent as a DM or a player that you're keen to pass along?

Are you more into the roleplay aspects, or are you more number crunchers?

And finally, who's the bigger dice goblin?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

So Slappy, how does it feel knowing you're the last ever comment in the Thunderdome?

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Recording tonight, additional contributions would be most welcome

Answered