Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Can I be a guest

Big M, what are you thoughts on being in the top 4 on defense?

Are you ready to take that step and be relied upon on the back end?

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

How do you think : will Slappy make an impact in S25?
Any chance for WKP to get into the playoffs and maybe get trough the first round?
What do you think about the new players who joined WKP from other teams during this off-season and FA market.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Would you be ok if I rebranded the team as the Charleston Pushkins?

Why does Winnipeg like the New York Jets so much?

When am I getting invited for one those drinks?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

So, I went over to Bonk's tonight to hang out and record the next Big Slappy Hour. We poured a couple of beers, sat down and started recording.

We went for an hour and four minutes. We didn't have a ton of questions so we went more in depth and got into each one.

After we were done and checking the file, we came to realize it didn't record any of it.

So, that really sucked.

After that gut punch, we didn't have it in us to do it again. Episode seven is dead. Long live episode seven.

If we can find the time to get together during the week we'll do it, but most likely it will be next weekend. Thanks very much to everyone who posted questions or gave us feedback. We really did answer all of them and thanked you for them. Now we'll have to do it all over again.

Crybaby Rant

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Aug 23 2015, 12:44 AM
So, I went over to Bonk's tonight to hang out and record the next Big Slappy Hour. We poured a couple of beers, sat down and started recording.

We went for an hour and four minutes. We didn't have a ton of questions so we went more in depth and got into each one.

After we were done and checking the file, we came to realize it didn't record any of it.

So, that really sucked.

After that gut punch, we didn't have it in us to do it again. Episode seven is dead. Long live episode seven.

If we can find the time to get together during the week we'll do it, but most likely it will be next weekend. Thanks very much to everyone who posted questions or gave us feedback. We really did answer all of them and thanked you for them. Now we'll have to do it all over again.

Crybaby  Rant

hahahaha this post is killing me :lol: Please name your next podcast "the cashed bowl" this is freaking hilarious! Towel

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

After last week's heartbreaking debacle, explained above, we are going to give it another try tonight. We will answer all the same questions that we answered last week.....again, but also would be happy with new ones as well.

Cheers

What are your drinks of choice?

How are your seasons going so far? Individual and team.

Lots of drama right now about Jme being released and Deener outing JHS for being bisexual. DISCUSS!

Which SHL player would you choose as a role model for your own player?

Say some nice things about Laflamme Cheers

On a scale of 1-Salma Hayek making you pancakes in her underwear, how high were you guys last week when you forgot to record yourselves? :lol:

Back now with your favorite game!

A
[Image: lindsay_pelas1.jpg]

B
[Image: Eva_Mendes_9211.jpg]

C Special Bonus - Name that booty,
[Image: Stacy_Keibler_051.jpg]

Towel

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Favorite AFC teams?

Am I more or less awesome than I was when I asked you last?

Why does Slappy have to come over your place all the time, Manius? C'mon, man.

What's your favorite beer to chug?

Do you like that the SHL Fantasy rewards are TPE, or do you think cash would be better? I'm thinking the equivalent of 10 TPE for 1st is like $5-10M.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Sorry Esa will not be on the next podcast, but it remains a possibility for the future. Never say never lol Tongue

I am here for support though. :D

-What did you guys think of Lindsey Pelas's jugs last week and how many times have you watched that video of her running since then?

-How are both your seasons going, personal and team-wise, are you guys happy with your performances?

-Slappy, you took Esa in fantasy, smart move, he's playing well, if he wins you your fantasy pool, what kind of reward will you give him? Brownies?

-Speaking of brownies, Slappy tell everyone about the amazing brownies your wife makes, they nearly killed me...

-How hungry are both of you for brownies right now?

-What do you guys think of Big Slappy hour contributor Alex Mack's rookie season so far, possible rookie of the year?

And now for your favorite game, but a throwback edition..

A
[Image: cleav1.png]

B
[Image: cleav2.png]

C Smile)
[Image: cleav3.png]

Bonus Booty Pic)
[Image: A1.jpg]
1 person

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

PHEOBE CATES! ESA

Does your wife cook with Ganga butter? did she put those in the brownies Esa devoured?

Have you guys taken any vacations or trips this year other than to a local dispensary?

Do you think Esa's influence could take Calgary all the way this season?

Can you see me someday making it to the Hall of Fame if not for hockey, for getting the most DUI's in a season?

Some NHL Trivia:

Who was the first defenseman in history to reach 1,000 career points?
A. Denis Polvin
B. Bobby Orr
C. Ray Bourque
D. Phil Housley

Which franchise did not enter the NHL during the six-team expansion in 1967?
A. Philly Fliers
B. Buffalo Sabres
C. Los Angeles Kings
D. Pittsburg Penguins

Who was the first player to play for all three NHL teams based in New York State (Rangers, Islanders, Sabres)?
A. Tim Horton
B. Pat Lafontaine
C. Kevin Weekes
D. Mike Donnelly

Growing up what NHL team was your favorite?

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Alrighty peoples, another episode will be recorded tonight. We're thinking of actually posting it after the media gets graded tomorrow or Monday.

Unfortunately Esa looked around all week but couldn't locate his nutsack, so he will not be joining us this evening. Hopefully he'll eventually find them and put them back on. Wink

We welcome any and all questions as we are not witty, smart or funny enough to carry an hour all on our own. :D

Thanks in advance to one and all (even Mr. Anrikkanen) for all your help.

Cheers

What is each of your favorite movie genre? Favorite movies in general?

What stat is most important to you in the sim?