Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 05:50 PM by Leppish.)

Hey guys!

It's been way too long since i asked and i have missed way too many of your casts and i will absolutely go back and listen to them in the near future.

Now on to the asking questions part:

I watched the movie Collateral (2004) Just this past week and immediately it brought to mind you guys which is why i'm here now. It's a great damn movie and the further i look into it, it seems like an extremely forgotten movie by many. In my opinion it's one of the best Tom Cruise performances i've seen and just overall a great flick. If you have any thoughts on the film please feel free to share.

For the actual question, what films did you really like, that had a star filled cast but just seem to be overlooked and underrated by people?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I really suck att asking question so i'll have to think about something good.

Until then, hello brothers

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Oh no you didn't ask for questions.

Thoughts on the requests for more pay for jobs. Awards team is looking for a bump from $2 million to $4 million. Is that enough? Too much? Any other jobs that are underpaid?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

So Bonk and I haven’t recorded together for the last two weeks. We have a Halloween party to go to next week that will probably not leave time to record then either. Therefore we’d really like to squeeze one in this weekend. Now, tomorrow night we have a poker game to go to. So you know what that means......another road show for BSH. That’s right, it looks like Road Trip & Rounders part 3 will be recorded tomorrow night.

So please do your part to make this successful by giving us lots of good questions and comments to ruminate over

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019, 09:47 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

As the video editor of the last BSH roadtrip roundup... im looking forward to this epsiode on location!

- Slappy and Bonk... from a scale of 1-10.. 10 being best... rate the other person in there card game skills, also, whats there weakness in there card playing? and if either of you are bold enough... who is the better card player??

On a side note: inspired from last weeks movie WFT...How about an opening intro from the great sports movie.... 'The Natural'   Cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

To both:

Favorite mascot in the NHL, SHL, and SMJHL? One for each

Thoughts on the most recent SHL draft?

What changes do you wish the SHL would make?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I really only have one question and one question only. Is Calgary-Buffalo turning into an off-ice rivalry with recent news over the past few days or so?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Since youre on the road....

Whats the ugliest car on the road?

Do you like the smell of gas?

What would be the ultimate road trip car?

Classical music radio station... yay or nay?

Youre at a red light and some douche next to you revs his engine... do you gun it? Or laugh at him and grampa your way through the intersection.

Also music after the game

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 05:26 PM by Leppish.)

Hello there guys, first off, i'd like to welcome Bonk to the club of people posting in the wrong sections on the SHL site. Made special by the fact that many people receive message notifications for the PT Claim post.

Secondly, i finally managed to watch Shutter Island a few days ago and i gotta say it was a pretty damn good movie, and a lot less spooky than the trailer made it seem. Also Mark Ruffalo can really pull off that Fedora and Trenchcoat combo. Feel free to talk about said film if you feel like doing so.

For the actual question, if you had to take a road trip through every state in the USA, but could only bring one album of music per person for the entire trip, what would your choices be?

Hope you guys have a great weekend and poker night!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 10:07 PM by Avakael.)

Slappy, thank you for your kind words on my most recent media piece.

Bonk, how did (at time of writing) you (1149.5), me (1149.2), and Esa(1149.7), all somehow fuck up in Group 14 and presumably hand victory over to PeanutButter (1248.7)? (barring a change of fortunes in the last 12 games...)

Both of you, who are your favourite celebrity chefs? Have you ever made anything you saw on television or the internet?

Finally, and be honest- do you think I cheated regression? Izzy still seems to think I did, but I'm not seeing it.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 09:56 AM by CFJ.)

Hey Slappy & Bonky, do you ever wonder if any famous athletes come across onto the SHL site while browsing the internet? I have a slight hunch that one Finn Balor from NXT when gearing for his return to NXT after his brief hiatus from the company was looking at the SHL site and came across Prince Devitt. He says that his future is his past and my recreate is his past Ninja . Here's the video of him turning heel and I'd like to hear your live reaction of it on the BSH. The Real Rock N Rolla has formed into real life again.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

What countries that you haven’t been to would you most likely go to?

For Slappy - if I made you a sig who is your players render? I know it’s based on groucho’s Character but would you accept a nhl player render?

For Bonk - Did you like the choice of Alex Debrincat for Lil’ Manius?

Would either of you guys ever drive/own an EV? I probably asked this but my bud brain ain’t sharp all the time

Also music (this time Tongue)

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hear ye hear ye, let it be known that messeuirs Bonk and Slappy will be engaged in the casting of the pods on this Friday Eve. All solicitations and queries are currently being accepted for perusal and ultimate judgement

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

- Since we last heard your sultry voices, one of the greatest players in SHL history retired in the form of one Jason Visser. Thoughts, and cheers, to a legend?
- After hearing Joe opine on the matter, I want to hear your thoughts on best and worst candies as well.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page