Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 12:26 PM by Wasty.)

Have you ever been in an auto accident? If more than one what was the worst one?

What is your favorite historical movie?

Describe your perfect weather day. Degree, weather, cloudy? Etc

Do you have any unique or weird hobbies?

Make some crazy predictions the S52 SHL Season! Who do you think will be the surprise leading scorer (if there is one)

Also music

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 12:09 AM by CFJ.)

Just a few replies to some of your answers on the last BSH. I skimmed through the last episode, and I don't know if you guys answered my recent questions with the whole McZ and Minny GM situation, you guys can talk about that real quick if you want. With Greg "The Hammer" Valentine,  yes I have seen some of his stuff and even though he has a rep for being a massive cunt being the scenes , it was funny when HHH cosplayed him during his time on top on Monday Night Raw in the early 2000s. I was just shocked that you guys didn't mention Ric Flair winning the WWF Championship in the Rumble match when coming out at #3. And also with David Stern, I agree with most of that stuff, he also veteo'd that trade that would've sent CP3 to the Lakers but then allows the Celtics Big 3 and the Miami Heatles Big 3 to happen. But he brought the Raps to the league, so there's some good with the bad with David Stern.

HHH Cosplay:

[Image: 40102_384x288_generated__xtC5jBbqukSb8hKnqhGWNA.jpg]

Now with the questions,

Slappy & Bonky, what do you think of your new teammates on your respective teams through the Draft?

Thoughts on the Astros sign stealing scandal, I haven't been interested that much with Baseball for the past 6-7 years and I've been watching the post-season here and there during that time. So I don't much of an idea about this punishment given by the MLB was fair or not? Do you think it was fair? The severity of it has been bad as Alex Cora, Carlos Beltran and AJ Hinch have all been fired.

Also, Jason Garrett has been hired by the New York Football Giants as their new Offensive Coordinator. Your thoughts, guys?

Finally, can we throw one for The Rock's dad, Soulman Rocky Johnson who passed away this week. Cheers

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

1. Now that the dust has settled and the SHL draft is over, how do you think your teams did?

2. Have anything great to eat lately?

3. Anything you are looking forward too in the next Month?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Is S31 the greatest SHL draft class of all time?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I feel I have some obscure musical tastes, what is your most obscure band you’ve ever been a fan of? (No making up bands, I would check it out lol)

What are your thoughts on GOD McZherl joining the Panthers?

Best movie you saw in 2019?

Since player build rerolls are a given with a change to FHM6 would you take the chance to switch up your build OR try to build something similar?

Also music

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 01:04 PM by CFJ.)

Hey Slappy, Bonky & Rich, was funny seeing Slappy rant about the Kansas City Chiefs during the AFC Championship Game in the Dragons Discord. Although he did make very fair points on Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt (who is no longer with the team, cause he's a dumb fucking idiot). It was funny seeing him call Patty Mahomes a cocky doofus, when Zeke on the Cowboys is basically the same thing. And dissing Andy Reid when you had the Clapper Jason Garrett for very long time. Anyways, onto the questions.

What is your favorite wrestling theme song or songs? I have a feeling I know at least one of them. Mine would have to be The Undertaker when he was in his Ministry Darkness Phase,  Edge's theme song with Alter Bridge, Christian's Female Version of his theme song and HHH's "The Game" theme from Motorhead.

Here's the Female Version of Christian's theme if you don't remember.

Also, what are your favorite goal songs from the NHL, and you can't say the Brass Bonanza from the Whaler days.  I wish the Leafs had their old Goal Song before the Bruins stole it from them, but the current one that the Leafs have is an old tune called You Make My Dreams from Daryl Hall & John Oates.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Very excited to announce the appearance of the one and only Rich @Rich on this week’s pod. We’ll be recording this Friday, so let us know what you want to hear from this international man of mystery

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 05:42 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

@Rich — as one of the greatest power players ever to play this game and the #2 all time hits leader,  talk alittle about that Taylor McDavid hits record....  Did it motivate you during your career? Did you have any regrets at stopping before you passed him? Will Izzy who's 490 hits away break McDavids record? And is it a big deal for that record to be broken?

@Bonk —— Otis Driftwood Aka slappy became captain of the dragons this week, has It gotten to his head yet??  Has he tried to mentally hurt you???

@Rich, @Slappydoodle and @Bonk — if each of you were to start a team and you can add any player from s25 to the current date ...Which player would it be and why?

Cheers!

Izzy-

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

For the class

Thursday I released the Super Official Anonymous SHL Player Poll. While results obviously won't be tabulated by the time you record and I certainly wouldn't want to press any of you to share your responses to the questions, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the concept and maybe some answers you expect to see in the finished product.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Answered

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 03:47 PM by CFJ.)

Hey Slappy & Bonky, this week started off a very sad week for the Sports Community and most importantly the Basketball community as my favorite player of All-time Kobe "Bean" Bryant along with his daughter Gianna "GiGi"Bryant, members of the Altobelli Family, the Chester Family, the Mauser Family and the Pilot. My question is, What are your memories of watching Kobe Bryant play the game of Basketball?

On lighter news, The Rated R Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperstar Edge returned at the Royal Rumble which saw FlowSeidon (for the Men's Rumble as he got Drew McIntyre who eliminated Brock Lesnar on the process of winning the Rumble match) and TheRealBK (for the Women's Rumble as Charlotte Flair won the Rumble) win the Royal Rumble Random Number Generator Contest on the Wrestling Discord. Seeing one of my favorite wrestlers of all time Edge come back after 9 years being away from competing in the ring come back and convince the WWE to take a chance on the 1% of his neck getting him permanently paralyzed in the ring, he ended up lasted 23 minutes in the match and eliminated 3 guys in the process. I'll leave a link down below of the great moment being horrible shot down below for you to react to, it's only a minute long.

Now the night after The Legend Baby Randy Orton decided to challenge Edge at WrestleMania by laying him out with a Con-Chair-to in a rare well thought out segment on Raw that was done safely. What are your thoughts on this match transpiring down the line with the now 45 year old Edge?

And also Slappy, Elfrid Payton & the Knicks are on a really short temper it seems after the antics that they had with the Memphis Grizzles the other night. Your quick thoughts on that whole situation, as well as the new expected President Leon Rose, who has represented Allen Iverson as his agent in the past?

Code:

Code:

I’ve got the flu. No BSH this week. Sorry

Hey fellas!

Slappy, talk to us about your journey through the flu these past few weeks.

Bonk, your having an amazing season thus far... is little Manius the best player in the world right now? If not, who is?

Glad to have ya back fellas!

Izz-

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

If you heard my latest episode, than you heard the third song in my episode which features a lot of unique and underrated instruments. What is your favorite unique or underrated instrument?

Do you guys have anything big on the horizon in your lives in 2020?

So far what are some big surprises for S52?

Welcome Back to the Poddy world after the hiatus, lately the poddy world is slow and quiet. What pods do you miss and wish would pop in a new episode?

also Music Smile