Create Account

The Big Slappy Questions Thread!!! Official Home of Awesomeness!

Please take this boob test together on air and report your score.

http://www.buzzerco.com/BBB.htm

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2020, 08:27 AM by Wasty.)

Okay so I'll be the first one to ask you guys. Have you watched Tiger King on Netflix. If so what are your thoughts about the series? (PM me on discord if you have watched if so I can add more questions but I didn't want to spoil anything if you haven't)

How's your S53 Season going so far? Honest thoughts so far on how the transition to FHM has gone?

How was/is your quarantine/isolation/lockdown period gone for either of you?

Watched any good new movies over the time?

also I did have music last episode (42?) I haven't done a 43 yet, on hiatus.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

answered

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

04-08-2020, 12:05 AMBonk Wrote: answered

Well then wheres it posted at?

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

04-08-2020, 01:15 PMbk1689 Wrote:

You would have to ask @Slappydoodle about that

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

04-08-2020, 01:15 PMbk1689 Wrote:

Gather your horses and hold them ever so tightly. I’m getting to it. Been in the yard most of the day.

And @Bonk didn’t help me pick a clip, which I still have to do

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

04-08-2020, 03:48 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
04-08-2020, 01:15 PMbk1689 Wrote: Well then wheres it posted at?

Gather your horses and hold them ever so tightly. I’m getting to it. Been in the yard most of the day.

Bonk and slappy pods > water and TP in the age of corona..
Get us a BSH!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

04-08-2020, 05:18 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
04-08-2020, 03:48 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Gather your horses and hold them ever so tightly. I’m getting to it. Been in the yard most of the day.

Bonk and slappy pods > water and TP in the age of corona..
Get us a BSH!

BSH is about equal to Beer in these times, a necessity.

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 08:03 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey fellas!

1. So Luke’s created a wonderful leaderboard spreadsheet below which has become a daily read for at least the dragon locker room.  Please Look over the main categories and give us a quick rundown of the leaders and if you see anything note worthy like interesting numbers, surprised players, new stars .. etc...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

2. Worse corona scenario:
- toilets are clogged and your in need of a plumber!
- cable providers having trouble and your stuck without data and wifi for the week!

3. Slappy, with many players to choose from, give us your all time Knicks starting lineup!

Cheers!

Izz-

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

What has surprised you the most about the standings this season so far? Do you think any major changes or shakeups will happen by the end of the season?

What TPE task or activity have you always wanted to do in the League? Are there any you'd want to do again?

What's your favorite section of the forums, and what's your least favorite?

Best food or drink for poker night?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Do you guys ever drink Energy Drinks? if so which ones and if not, why not?

King Gizzard just released a film based on their European tour from 2019, called Chunky Shrapnel. It was incredible to see, I don't watch a lot of concert films. Do you have any favorite tour centric music films/documentaries? (ie: the Last Waltz or the Grateful Dead Movie.)

Name one "poor man's" meal you remember most from college?

Slappy did you and mrs. slappy watch Tiger King yet?

Bonk - theres rumors that Jeff Lowe is actually Carole's first husband that she hired to take the zoo from Joe. What do you think? also how do you think Carole killed her second husband?

also music!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Hey Slappy & Bonky,

Don't know when the next time you'll being doing this. So I'm putting in questions now.

FYI Slappy that Knicks team in the Modded Alternate universe of the 2010s (the pictures I sent you in the Dragons Discord) in NBA 2K20 has now been corrupted due to unforeseen circumstances. I seriously can't believe they won a ring before LeBron did.

Anyways, here are the questions

Slappy & Bonky. Did you guys end up catching the 2020 NFL Draft? What are you takeaways from it. I can't wait to hear Slappy overjoyed that the Eagles basically let the Cowboys get the positional players that they needed in order to improve.

Any movies or TV shows that you guys have watched during quarantine? I've watched a couple of movies such The Gentlemen directed by Guy Ritchie, Extraction with Chris Hemsworth, Rush with also Chris Hemsworth in it & the Formula One Drive to Survive Series. And of course how can we can not forget about The Last Dance Netflix/ESPN Series.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Hello brothers, hope quarantine is still treating you well.
And if quarantine is lifted when you do this then i guess you can clink beers, if so i clink to you and to better times that are to come!

Been a while since i asked some questions, i'm horribly bad at contributing though i do listen most weeks during my drives.

First off, Fantasy. What happened my dudes? Both in 5th place and no TPE for you. How did you plan your picks going into the new sim engine? Did you base it off of test sims or did you just wing it? I had Mook feed me some of his tests and i managed to end up 1st in my group, even dethroning Hotdog! It's my first win in like 6 seasons so i'm allowed to brag, OKAY?

Secondly. How does it feel to be a DIRTY CHEATER BONK!? (Jokes aside, given that Bonk wasn't the mastermind behind all this Hmm Laughing)

Thirdly, Poker. Let us hear the results of the latest poker game, if there was one. Did anyone hit a royal straight flush? Who tipped the waitress the most?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

as the historian head I want to pick some of your brains. Is there anything you want to see history wise, or when you want to look at history, what is something we lack.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]