Create Account

Farewell Falcons

[Image: RED_WINGS_COACH_HOCKEY_35164879.JPG]

As most of you know, I have been named the Manhattan Rage assistant GM. I am one step closer to my goal of world domina.... becoming an SHL GM.

Of course, it's bittersweet as I need to step down as the GM of the Detroit Falcons. I have had an amazing time being a part of the team since S20, as a player, assistant GM, and head GM. I have had the honour of working with one if the best GMs I know, and one of the best members on this site in Steelhead77, or Esa as most of you know him. I have seen many players come and go in those 5 seasons but one thing is constant, and that is the Falcon bond is strong. Our alumni always seem to come back and say hello and it's amazing to see.

My initial plan was to do a big long presser about each individual member that has had an impression on me, but I've done enough pressers and don't want that getting annoying Smile) Also, doing another 10k word presser isn't ideal for me right now. I hope you all know who you are, and how much respect I hold for you.

Again, my time as head GM may have been short, but it is a season that has been a highlight of my career. I am looking forward to the next step in the SHL, and wish the Falcons, past, present and future the best of luck. I know the Commishes will choose the best candidate as my replacement, and I will always be around in the LR, or my PM if you ever need some help Cheers

Falcons WHOOOSH!!

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Goodbye Mook. Thanks for everything, the Falcons won't be the same without you.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

It was an honour to play for you and learn from you Mook, thanks for everything! This season with Detroit has been a lot of fun.

Nothing but respect.

Falcons FALCON4LIFE.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Good luck on your goal of ruling the wor....... I mean becoming a GM.

Thanks for the time Mook, it's been a pleasure. I remember how you joined the league, S20 I believe, man you we're a spam machine, boobs, boobs, boobs, all I can recall from those times. Good luck man!

thanks for being patient with me good luck

Good luck with the world domination..... wait wait wait, I meant with the SHL GM thing. Smile

<3 esa <3 mook!!

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Thanks for everything Mooooook!

You were only my co-gm but still a pretty damn good co-gm :wub:

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Thank you for everything Mook! :wub:

Official Falcons Legend. Your contributions to Detroit were amazing, thank you my friend for all your help and the success you brought to our franchise. #Respect

Falcons :wub:

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Good luck in Manhattan management! Rage

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]