S25 Detroit Falcons Combine

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Kristoffer Ruud
2. Link to Player Page - Ill link later
3. Link to Update Page - Ill link later
4. Link to User Page - Ill link later
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - ill link later

BUILD INFO
1. What do you plan on having as a 350 TPE build ? I'll put my banked tpe where my team wants it put.
2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? yah sure
3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? passing thats it i think

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Person who is active
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? active one
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? like i act now
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? im a recreate.

[Image: 336.jpg]

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Cody Black
2. Link to Player Page - Player Page
3. Link to Update Page - Update Page
4. Link to User Page - User Page
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - Interested

BUILD INFO
1. What do you plan on having as a 350 TPE build (Show the build)?

CK = Checking: 80
FG = Fighting: 60
DI = Discipline: 63
SK = Skating: 84
ST = Strength: 77
EN = Endurance: 80
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 60
FO = Face Offs: 50
PA = Passing: 75
SC = Scoring: 75
DF = Defense: 84
PS = Penalty Shot: 50

2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? Absolutely, I'm not experienced enough to turn down free advice.
3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? No, Defence and Skating for me.

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Being active and a good teammate.
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? Good banter with helpful memebers.
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? I tend on being fairly active and helping other posters whenever I can. Maybe talk smack some rivals. Wink
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? I'm green but I'm a fast learner and I will listen to good advice.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Taystee Poussey
2. Link to Player Page - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry1515802
3. Link to Update Page - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry1515744
4. Link to User Page - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=36
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment -

BUILD INFO
Faceoffs: 99
Defense: 99
Checking: 99

2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? No

3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? No

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Non annoying losers

2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? I don't

3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? Like a bitch

4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? No

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Don Pellegrino
2. Link to Player Page - Player Page
4. Link to User Page - User Page

BUILD INFO
1. What do you plan on having as a 350 TPE build (Show the build)? can't have people stealing my build, pm me if u want to know
2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? depends what the changes are
3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? passing and skating

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? activity, friendliness
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? very active, everything u log in there is a people commenting
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? might have to put scotch tape on my mouth
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? best to ever do it

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Clayton Fuller
2. Link to Player Page - Create-A-Player Page!
4. Link to User Page - User Page.
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - Interested Prospect Form.

BUILD INFO
This certainly is up for debate, I just started yesterday after all.
CK = Checking: 50
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 70
SK = Skating: 85
ST = Strength: 82
DU = Durability: 50 (do not add TPE here, injuries are turned off)
PH = Puck Handling: 71
PA = Passing: 85
SC = Scoring: 60
DF = Defense: 90
2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? Absolutely, being that this is my first time around, I'm willing to take as much input as others will give me.
3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? Passing and Skating

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Active, Willing to Learn/Share Information, and Friendly.
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? The exact same as described above.
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? Definitely more of a lurker until I can learn the ropes.
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? I've had experience with simulation based sports before (played a football one for a while, left when the forums really died there).

Pick me
I blow u

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name -Potato Chips
2. Link to Player Page - Find it
3. Link to Update Page - Find it
4. Link to User Page - Find it
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - ??

BUILD INFO

99 fighting
99 penalty shot
99 durability
99 checking

2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about?

absolutely not

3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating?
yes

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member?

im the best. im good looking. im smart. girls flock to me.

2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit?

i dont do locker rooms.

3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums?

like how u see every day

4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class?

im the best. im good looking. im smart. girls flock to me.

Discord are for plebs

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Petr Kolesnikovs
2. Link to Player Page - Link
3. Link to Update Page - Link
4. Link to User Page -User page
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - Page

BUILD INFO
DI = Discipline: 62
ST = Strength: 80
EN = Endurance: 70
PH = Puck Handling: 80
FO = Face Offs: 80
PA = Passing: 90
SC = Scoring: 80
DF = Defense: 75
(just a general idea, didn't count the exact amount)

2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about?
Defiantly, im always open to advice
yes, passing and Skating

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Activity, sportsmanship, fun to have around
a fun locker room where we continue to interact after we get drafted and one that wants to win too.
mostly by podcasts or articles about the team or its players

4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class?
I'm willing to let others suggest how i should build my player, I want to be a teammate first before an individual.

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Mainio Mäkinen
2. Link to Player Page - x
3. Link to Update Page - x
4. Link to User Page - x
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - x

BUILD INFO
CK = Checking: 57
DI = Discipline: 80
SK = Skating: 80
ST = Strength: 75
EN = Endurance: 85
PH = Puck Handling: 85
PA = Passing: 71
SC = Scoring: 87
DF = Defense: 67
PS = Penalty Shot: 51
Absolutely. I'm new here and don't know what the hell I'm doing, please tell me! :lol:
Scoring & Skating.

USER INFO
Helpful, laid-back but active, good sense of humor.
A team-first, work-hard atmosphere, but one where we keep our heads and don't panic when shit gets bad (or, hey, keep our heads when shit gets good, too).
I'm new and I don't know anybody yet, but I've been using forums for about fifteen years, so I'm pretty comfortable with socializing (and bbcode, haha).
Mainio, being Finnish, has an excellent sense of humor and will give the best press quotes. That alone is worth a high pick, right? :D

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Ignant Ogorodnikov
2. Link to Player Page - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=57497
3. Link to Update Page - http://originalshl.com/index.php?act=ST&f=647&t=57590
4. Link to User Page - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showuser=32
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment -http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=57233&st=14&#entry1517630

BUILD INFO
1. What do you plan on having as a 350 TPE build (Show the build)? Scoring winger
2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? No, i got it chief
3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? No

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? active and fun
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? active and fun
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? yea obviously
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? Please don't draft me because Jme doesnt wanna play here and i won't sign with you

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Clayton Goode
2. Link to Player Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56960
3. Link to Update Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56961
4. Link to User Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=622
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - I didn't post.

BUILD INFO
CK: 80
FG: 25
DI: 62
SK: 80
ST: 80
EN: 80
DU: 50
PH: 80
FO: 50
PA: 85
SC: 50 *wk*
DF: 89
PS: 50

2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? I'm always open to advice and will definitely take it into consideration. However, whether or not I'll follow through is another thing. I want my juny team to be successful, but as a co-GM I have to do what's best for when I get up to the SHL.
3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? Nope, only one, passing.

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Someone active, who does what's best for their team. Someone who makes their team look good every time they post, as opposed to making people want to avoid the team because of them.
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? The best LR for me is full of league related discussion. Personally I prefer to do offtopic talking in chatzy or somewhere else aside from the LR.
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? Not much. I'll likely do some media here or there, but I've been here long enough to know to avoid all the shitstorms, and most of the other talks happen when I'm asleep, unfortunately.
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? I have 11 seasons of experience as a co-GM in the league, so not only will whichever team picks me have their GM tandem, but I'd also be a wealth of knowledge to share with any first gens.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

1. Player Name - Carter Rosston
2. Link to Player Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=57472
3. Link to Update Page - none
4. Link to User Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=1918

BUILD INFO
1. What do you plan on having as a 350 TPE build (Show the build)? CK = Checking: 50
SK = Skating: 72
ST = Strength: 56
EN = Endurance: 60
PH = Puck Handling: 73
PA = Passing: 81
SC = Scoring: 72
DF = Defense: 70
2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? Yes

3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? Passing and Skating

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? A member willing to teach
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? A helpful and friendly one
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? Fairly often
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? I am excited to learn

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - San Pellegrino
2. Link to Player Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56874
3. Link to Update Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56998
4. Link to User Page - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showuser=54
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - even

BUILD INFO
SK = Skating: 90
ST = Strength: 70
PH = Puck Handling: 85
PA = Passing: 80
SC = Scoring: 90
DF = Defense: 55

2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? No
Scoring and Skating

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Being active
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? The best
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? Depends
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? I want the cup

u]BASIC INFO[/u]
1. Player Name - Danny Tanner
2. Link to Player Page - http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=57503
3. Link to Update Page - in sig
4. Link to User Page - click on my name
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - No not doing it.

BUILD INFO

I will plan my build based on how my team wants me to build my player.

Sure thing.

Passing and Scoring I think.

USER INFO

Because ive been here for long

fun team

lie I usually do

im #1

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

BASIC INFO
1. Player Name - Patrick McEichel
2. Link to Player Page - LINK
3. Link to Update Page - LINK
4. Link to User Page - LINK
5. Link to completed Interested Prospects comment - LINK

BUILD INFO
DI = Discipline: 63
ST = Strength: 60
PH = Puck Handling: 80
FO = Face Offs: 76
PA = Passing: 50
SC = Scoring: 99
DF = Defense: 50

2. Will you be willing to accept advice on your build, even if it means doing something with your player you're not originally thinking about? Sure
3. Do you have any 2 of the 3 as your Strengths: Passing, Scoring, Skating? Yes

USER INFO
1. What do you think makes an ideal member? Maturity and...well, really maturity. A lack of maturity is what really ruins sim leagues for me more than anything.
2. What type of locker room atmosphere do you want to help develop in Detroit? One where people can chat and help each other.
3. How do you see yourself interacting on the league-wide forums? Occasionally with witty comments or observations, and steering clear of bullshit.
4. Is there anything we need to know that hasn't already been revealed in these questions that makes you stand out amongst the draft class? Yes.