Create Account

S25 Colorado Mammoths Combine

1. How do you feel about being on the opening roster of a franchise team?
Sounds like a sick plan

2. What is your position and player type?

Center, Playmaker

3. What are your goals and hopes for your rookie season?

Be top 10 in points, be 1st in face-off percentage

4. What are the key attributes that you would bring to Colorado?
Activity, and experience

5. RATE THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU

A. Winning Championships 5
B. Winning Individual Trophies 4
C. Getting Drafted in the First Round 3
D. Having an Active Locker Room 1
E. Reading/Writing Interesting Articles/Play-by-Plays 6
F. Making Friends and Having Fun 2

6. Which appeals to you more about Colorado: The numerous wineries in the area, year-round golfing, legal marijuana usage, or the lakes and scenery? year round golfing

7. On a scale of 1-8, 1 being top choice and 8 being last choice, how much would you like to play in Colorado? 2

8. What round do you think you'll go in the draft and why? I think I'll go in the first 3 rounds. I'm an experienced member of the community and can offer alot of things besides a active body

9. As a brand new team, we need an active locker room. Would you be a contributing part in that?

I'll always be there

10. Anything else you would like to tell us? nah

1. How do you feel about being on the opening roster of a franchise team?
I think it will give a lot more room to improve and build on my abilities. I hope there will still be guidence from the staff and other vetrans of SHL. Other than that I`m fine with being apart of this franchise.

2. What is your position and player type? E.G. Center, Sniper
Defenseman, Offensive D (A mix between Erik Karlosson and P.K Subban, good skater)

3. What are your goals and hopes for your rookie season?
I want to learn more. Everytime I log in to SHL I learn something new. If given the oppurtunity to play for a SMJHL team this would improve my charcter drastically. At the end of the day I want to be the best I can to help my team win.

4. What are the key attributes that you would bring to Colorado?
In all my time playing hockey or other hockey simulations it has never hurt to have a young great skating defenceman. I`m also very social and enjoy talking to others being a new team I know the locker room may not be as active to start.

5. RATE THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU

A. Winning Championships 1st
B. Winning Individual Trophies 5th
C. Getting Drafted in the First Round 6th
D. Having an Active Locker Room 2nd
E. Reading/Writing Interesting Articles/Play-by-Plays 4th
F. Making Friends and Having Fun 3rd

6. Which appeals to you more about Colorado: The numerous wineries in the area, year-round golfing, legal marijuana usage, or the lakes and scenery?
I think these can all go hand and hand. Have a bit of weed and enjoy the scenery at your golf course of choice with a local winery on site.

7. On a scale of 1-8, 1 being top choice and 8 being last choice, how much would you like to play in Colorado? 5

8. What round do you think you'll go in the draft and why?
I know I won`t be one of those names talked about often and rightfully so it is my first player in the SHL.

9. As a brand new team, we need an active locker room. Would you be a contributing part in that?

For sure! The one thing that all fourms need is activity. Especially for a new team if you have an active locker room new players won`t loose intrest as easily.

10. Anything else you would like to tell us?
Good luck in your future seasons to come