Create Account

S25 Montreal Impact Combine

<div align="center">[Image: 1zxp8h4.png]</div>

Hello upcoming prospects! I am the General Manager for the Montreal Impact and I want YOU to join our wonderful squad next season. However, before we decide to draft you, we would like to know a little bit about you. Some questions are serious, and some are silly. The idea is to have fun with it and for us to get a feel of which prospects will best fit in with our roster! Who knows, if you do well enough here, you might even be selected at #6 overall!

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not?

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?

8. Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted?

9. Link to player page, and player name:

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be?

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?

14. Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey?

15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again?

16. Are you someone who would want to wear a letter if drafted to the Impact?

17. How much TPE do you have currently?

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY**

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons?

Thanks for participating, and best of luck to you in the draft next week!

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Yes - You need a goalie so I would be very interested Probably in my top 4 for sure.

Yes.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Of course!!!

Um, sort of? I won't get involved in drama or do stupid things so in that regard Wink.

I think I am overly friendly. You probably know this already. I get along with everyone mostly Smile.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?
Yes I have!

Um... Sure?

I will be down 100% after i'm drafted.

Christoffer Björnsson
page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=56921
updates: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=56931

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Yes I am!

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
I will tell them to suck my ass.

Portuguese

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?
It's 8 teams noobs. But top 4 for sure. Probably 4th ranked out of 8.

I like the colors. Not too terrible.

15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again?
Um... Not sure what your team strength is, but if your team is strong very well could help. (Look at Showcase, good team in front of me I play well)

Sure? Doubt a goalie would get it

I would be pretty happy to be drafted by the Impact as its one of my top destinations. I like the GM as well so all around I'd be pretty pumped.

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons?
Jakob Tanner?? idk who any of these are tbh.

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? Good history and a nice city with lots of sights to see.

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? Yes, I am a fairly active poster and would interact with everyone there.

Absolutely! I want to be the best that I can be.

I don't think I'm a natural leader but I always do my best to help out and set a great example.

I'm very friendly and I like to think that I don't have any enemies.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why? I sure did Smile

Of course I am. I am not established enough to turn down free advice.

If I need work then I guess I have to but I'd rather not.

9. Link to player page, and player name: Cody Black

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? Yes, individual accolades mean nothing if you don't have the respect of your team.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? I don't usually go in guns blazing, I like to think things through and make a tactical strike. Wink

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be? Latin.

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? There are 8 teams now Wink I would have to rank the Impact at 4.

14. Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey? 4th.

15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again? Without a doubt in my mind.

16. Are you someone who would want to wear a letter if drafted to the Impact? If there is a leadership void I will do my absolute best to fill it.

17. How much TPE do you have currently? 171... uh 172 now.

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY** Excited! I'm just really excited to be a part of the draft process and it doesn't matter where I go.

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons? Two-way dynamo Lidstrom Wink

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I'm interested in finding a team and getting involved. I don't mind where it is.
Of course. I try to be active across the board and know I can bring that to the locker room.
Absolutely, one of my main aspirations is to improve Eoin enough to be a top defensive prospect.
Somewhat. I actually enjoy working with people and being someone they can turn to for help or support.
I'd hope so. I can be negative but, for the most part, I just try to laugh and joke about things. So far I haven't annoyed anyone (that I know of).
I have.
Sure.
I'd expect it. I won't make an impact (no pun intended) in the SHL for a good while so an extra year of SMJHL would be fine by me.
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=57070 - Eoin MacGregor
Absolutely. You can see from my player's build that I'm not out for personal success. That's, unless, there's an award for most faces bitten - then I refuse to put the team first.
Probably with a sarcastic gif, if at all. I don't want to fight over petty things.
Welsh.
All teams are equal in my books.
The home and away get a 'neat' from me. The alt jersey is a 'snazzy' with a thumbs up.
Did the East at least agree to this? I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with these circumstances. But then again... yes, why not?
If I showed I deserved and/or earned it then I'd love to.
170, prior to getting some sweet TPE for this.
I'd be excited to be part of a team and keen to get stuck in and to start the season.
Yes.

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? Didn't get to win the cup with my last player, want another shot at winning with Montreal.

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? I am LR active to the point of annoyance.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? Yis

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not? Yep, I don't know why actually, people just tend to follow me.

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? Mostly, I'm always chill with teammates though.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why? Yes.

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? I always do

8. Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted? Will depend on if my SHL team has a huge need but yes, I'm always up for playing for the 'pact

9. Link to player page, and player name: Niall Brannan, and I have no idea where it was moved to

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? My goal is to win the cup with the impact, I'll play 3rd line if that makes that possible.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? Literally fight them in the parking lot.

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be? French

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? 1. Everyone else is 6 except Vancouver which is 7th.

14. Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey? I haven't seen, but blue and white are awesone

15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again? I'd hope so,

16. Are you someone who would want to wear a letter if drafted to the Impact? Unless I feel someone else deserves it more, yes.

17. How much TPE do you have currently? 155(just created)

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY** Vive L'Impact.

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons? I've been out of the league too long to know new players.

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? It's a cool organization, and I really like the team's theme.

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? Yes, I want an active locker room and I'll do my best to make it happen.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? Yes, this question kind of sounds like a wedding vow.

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not? No, I'm not very charismatic and I tend to follow people. If I do lead I lead by example.

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? Very, I don't have any enemies on this site, but I have a good amount of friends.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why? Yes

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? Yes, but it would be very hard with what I have currently.

8. Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted? Yes, I would prefer it.

9. Link to player page, and player name: Alexi Orlov

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? Yes, as a back-up for the scarecrows I asked them not to play me because my build sucked.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? Probably with light trash talking.

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be? Dutch

13. On a scale of the 6 (ahem 8) teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? in a three way tie for third.

Second out of the SMJHL those alts are awesome.
15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again? Yep, offense wins games, but defense wins championships.

16. Are you someone who would want to wear a letter if drafted to the Impact? If I deserved it I would be honored to have a letter.

17. How much TPE do you have currently? 171 TPE before the combines.

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY** I would be pretty happy. I wouldn't be going crazy, but I would be happy.

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons? Jakob Tanner is the only one I know, I recognize Griffin Simons though,

I like Montreal's history, not to mention they're good at hockey
Yes
Yes
No, I am a follower
I think I am a generally nice person
Yes
Yup
Yup
Mikelis Grundmanis
Yes
Not happily
Working on Spanish Smile
I think it is great
Yes
Yes
Happy
Griffin Simons

I come from mtl, i bleed the blue colisse, foreal tho i actually love this team

Of course, im back now after a two year inactive time

Of the course, bj subban shall wreck

Yes. Been theough this twice now and had very succesful players

Im da nicest, some call me giova from the block

I feel like i dont need that, ill just do combines and hopefully gms know who i am and what ive done in this league, i think I definitely earned that respect with my last two players

100% winning is everything

Yes, wtv it takes to make my player amazing

In my link below, bj subban

All abt wins

Ill bring the fckn fists. No one talks shit abt me kr my teammates

Spanish, i already kno italian, english and french

Yes.

Obviously, id be honoured

Enough

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel

Like im at home

**ANSWER HONESTLY**

Griffin simons

Thats my hometown

110%

All day everyday

No i just put the puck in the net

The friendliest

I just wanna win the cup

No

Depends what the team wants

San Pellegrino http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56874

I want the cup

Ill put the puck in the net

Latin, its crazy

1-6

its cool

110%

No

idk 160

Would be cool

idk these guys

Good history, I like the GMs

The less Pushkin, the more I will post

I am a TPE bloodhound

Hmm, I usually do my own thing, if anyone follows, I guess that would make me a leader, sure

Generally yes but I have occasionally lash out when riled up

I have!

No - I have an idea of how I want my player to progress and what kind of player to be, that being an OFD, and I think in juniors, since you stay there a max of 2 seasons usually that you should help the player mold into what s/he wants to be, not what you want them to be

Willing to, but would not demand it, depends on what the situation is with the team that drafts me

Wyatt Wøllker : Player Page

Yup!

FLAME WAR but in French

icelandic

There's 8 teams yo

It is rank, alright!

Would guarantee it

As long as it's not a scarlet A

I'd feel pretty good!

Simons for sure

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

To be honest, I haven't been here long enough to have picked a team that I want to go to. Wherever I end up, I'll be willing take advice on my build and contribute to the locker room.

Absolutely.

Absolutely. There's no benefit to not being your best.

I would say once I learn something I can be. At this point in my SHL career, there's so much I need to learn before I could become a successful leader.

I'm very friendly. There really aren't many people that I don't get along with.

I have not, I wasn't aware that it existed, but now that I do know I'll make sure to head over.

Depends how drastic of a change is needed. As I mentioned above, I'm willing to take advice on my build. I would certainly be fine with prioritizing skills over others if it fits the needs of the team.

Whatever it takes to be successful wherever I go. While it'd be nice to go up, as long as my contract + media articles provide me with the cash to train I'll be fine. Active locker room will go a long ways towards keeping a team happy.

Clayton Fuller

While there is a certain degree of looking out for yourself that needs to happen, there is always a way to do that in a way that is best for the team. I absolutely care about the team and it's success.

DROP THE GLOVES! jk. I'd look to use facts as a rebuttal to whatever they said.

That's tough, spanish would help the most for a career. However, Japanese would be fun.

As mentioned in question number one, I haven't been around long enough to make a fair assessment.

Looks like a great color scheme to hold the name Fuller on the back.

I believe so.

If I the team felt I I had the knowledge and locker room presence to do so, I would do so to the best of my ability.

161 spent
3 unspent/unupdated combine TPE

I feel that I'd have a GM to prove right for selecting me. Regardless of where it is in the draft.

Jakob Tanner.

Because Montreal is great and I just wanna play [simulated] hockey, brah.
Yep! What's a life, idk, I don't have one, I just have the internet.
Absolutely. See above.
In real life I was promoted from assistant to manager within 8 months of starting my current job. I think I have some idea of how to lead Wink Specific to this forum--I'm new, so I have to learn the ropes first, of course, but I have leadership potential.
Yep, I'm super friendly! I don't start drama and I'm not a jerk on the internet.
I have!
Sure! I don't know what I'm doing anyway, so, whatever you guys think is best.
Of course. Wouldn't want to stunt my player's development by pushing him up too early.
Mainio Mäkinen
You betcha!
By writing an article about how great we are, and making sure to train so we beat them the next time we face them. Best to let our play do the trash-talking for us, right?
I would say French, but I've learned that, so Finnish.
First, because Montreal is the shit.
Also first, they're sick Smile
Heck yeah! Mainio will score all the goals.
For sure! It would be an honor.
I'd be really excited!
I'm new and don't know who any of these people are. :D

I've been a part of the Impact organization, and I know it's active and well-cared for

Yes, especially since I'm actually putting effort into this league now.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? Yes I will.

Yes and no. I know what needs to be done and I can lead by example, but I'm not vocal and I don't go out of my way to keep people on point or active.

I'm not much of a shit-talker and I don't stir the pot, so I would say I'm friendly and easy-going.

Not yet, since I'm really only now getting a good grasp on what I need to do. I did a couple of those yesterday after work, but I'm going to finish the combine questionnaires before I get back to them. I will post there, though, eventually.

To the extent that I can, yes.

If the situation is right for me to do that, yes. I'm not going to force my way into the SHL unless I'm really ready for it.

9. Link to player page, and player name: Patrick McEichel

I am, absolutely. I do prefer if both myself and the team are doing well, but if I had to choose one I'd pick the team.

I wouldn't. I'd just keep working and let my improvement speak for itself.

Italian

I'll answer this question when you update it.

Honestly, near the bottom, but I could really care less if everything else about the team is good.

Yes it would.

I wouldn't go out of my way to lobby for one, but if the cards fell that way I wouldn't turn it down.

162, counting pending updates.

Honestly.

Patrick McEichel

To bring passion and energy to a team that will succeed.

Absolutely.

Yes, once I completely figure out the upgrade system.

I try to input ideas without strong-arming people into having certain opinions, so yes.

Pretty friendly, I can be casually social with almost anyone.

No, as I'm still having trouble navigating the site and can't find it. If y'all send me a link to it, I'd post on the thread.

Yes, to a degree.

Yes, if it facilitates player and team development.

Scott Robertson http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=57528

Absolutely.

Friendly trash talk.

Russian

2, It's nice and crisp

Yes.

If thrust upon me, I would, but it's not a priority.

Base 155 + 6, but there are a few points from responding to other combines that I have not added yet.

Pretty good, the Impact is a fine organization.

Vlad

Great Organization

Yeah maybe

Yup every chance i get.

I am GoaT leader.

No everyone hates the bird

notsure maybe

Yah ofcourse

I will be staying down i Dont give a FUCK what my SHL team says

Go find it.

yah

by roasting their ass.

English

What do you mean came out of the east, are you now West?

I dont really care

I bank all my TPE till I get drafted so I can know what best suits the team policy.

Stoked I suppose

Lidstrom all the way.

[Image: 336.jpg]