Create Account

S25 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Sep 19 2015, 03:41 PM

Just try not to spend the whole game in the box. :lol:
The real reason why he is in the box is cause there is a MLP TV in the box that he watches

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy's Multi@Sep 19 2015, 07:36 PM

Please. :ph34r:

My two goals against you guys say otherwise.

A promising career in the penalty box was interrupted by some brief spells of playing hockey

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Sep 19 2015, 05:52 PM

The real reason why he is in the box is cause there is a MLP TV in the box that he watches

Hard to blame him for that then, I spent all that time in there all year and didn't even know.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13+Sep 19 2015, 06:41 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dangles13 @ Sep 19 2015, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Just try not to spend the whole game in the box. :lol:[/b]

No promises :ph34r:

<!--QuoteBegin-Kevin "Juice" Bieksa+Sep 19 2015, 06:52 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevin "Juice" Bieksa @ Sep 19 2015, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
The real reason why he is in the box is cause there is a MLP TV in the box that he watches[/b][/quote]

Actually it's just a regular tv that shows MLP. I asked for a MLP but they wouldn't give one to me.

<!--QuoteBegin-dankoa@Sep 19 2015, 06:56 PM

A promising career in the penalty box was interrupted by some brief spells of playing hockey
[/quote]

My rookie season was horrible tbh. I was under ten PIMs, what was I thinking????

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia