Create Account

I would like to hear your oppinions about this.

I think refugees today are world wide problem and I would like to know your oppinions about them. It is nothing new knowing history but anyway it is interesting to know what other people think. Cheers

I don't find them to be a problem.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

too many

[Image: cuffana.png]

We don't call them refugees. We call them Mexicans.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@Sep 23 2015, 06:02 AM
We don't call them refugees. We call them Mexicans.

Mexican word of the day: Mushroom

"When Trump sends us all back to Mexico there is not going to be mushroom"

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Sep 23 2015, 06:39 AM
I think refugees today are world wide problem and I would like to know your oppinions about them. It is nothing new knowing history but anyway it is interesting to know what other people think. Cheers
Are you saying the refugees themselves are a problem or the fact there are situations which create refugees is a problem?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Sep 23 2015, 03:44 PM

Are you saying the refugees themselves are a problem or the fact there are situations which create refugees is a problem?
Situation.

People are way too greedy in the Middle East, so people fight over shit which makes the not greedy people become refugees, as they aren't on either side. Like honestly give each group of greed land, and then the allies can send soldiers to help guard borders between the feuding neighbhors.

Tough topic. Ideally I'd be open arms and helping, but realistically I'd be selfish. But you just got to put yourself in their shoes. They're running away from a crappy life.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Everyone has the right to feel safe, If my country can provide that, then by all means it should be done.

As cheesy as it is to quote

"With great power, comes great responsibility"
-Uncle Ben

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Splat@Sep 23 2015, 02:44 PM
People are way too greedy in the Middle East, so people fight over shit which makes the not greedy people become refugees, as they aren't on either side. Like honestly give each group of greed land, and then the allies can send soldiers to help guard borders between the feuding neighbhors.
There's as much avarice in the Western world as there is in the Middle East. Your solution is very impractical; a) that will never happen, B) how are you going to define groups? Are you going to give land to Christians, land to Jews, and land to Muslims? Because then you're at least going to have to subdivide the Muslim land between Sunnis, Shias, and Alawis, and keep the peace in a region where someone is going to be pissed off at losing some of their land and/or being forced to move to the zone appointed to them. Soldiers guarding the borders will not keep the peace; just take a look at the area today.

It's definitely a problem, especially since the whole topic has been underestimated and ignored for way too long and now everyone is rushing to short-sighted solutions.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Sep 23 2015, 04:38 AM

Mexican word of the day: Mushroom

"When Trump sends us all back to Mexico there is not going to be mushroom"

Ilike :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 23 2015, 06:33 AM
Tough topic. Ideally I'd be open arms and helping, but realistically I'd be selfish. But you just got to put yourself in their shoes. They're running away from a crappy life.

Which I'm sure a large portion of this websites ancestors did as well.