Create Account

Colt Retires

Well, this has been awhile coming but I think it needs to be done. It is no longer worth the risk to continue on any longer, there are dangers from being used too long and too much and we can't have that.

Since I joined the league, this has been something in the back of my mind, something that has worried my parents that could happen and it has. I am not sure what I am to do now, I could just continue on with the way things are now and see how it does but the damage seems done.

With the limited time I have had to help around the farm since I could just run home to help with the hay when I was in Regina, now that I am in New England, it has been a lot more difficult. The first few seasons, I was catching a plane back to Regina and working on the farm between games and was too tired to produce on the ice. I told my parents who supported my decision since I told them I would know when it's time for a change and I told them last time I was home that it was.

That tractor has had a tough year doing all my work for me, the tires are wore bare and it would be very dangerous to continue driving it in this condition and I feel retiring it the best course of action for me and my family.

Thank you all, there will be no questions.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Was actually wondering today when you would retire.

#FuckingLegendary

Why no questions?

:ssst: :ph34r:

Cheers to a great career

Clearly because I am recreating and you want to try and be my rival. I'm flattered.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

well i hope your parents don't need too much help with the farm since you retiring from working with them on it :ph34r:

RIP Mac & 701

Somebody should move this to retirement.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Wolfpack back in the running??????

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 8 2015, 08:19 PM
Somebody should move this to retirement.
If so, I 100% #blamebojo and will fight to the death to get you in trouble for it.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

...I presume this is fake?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

[Image: 738.gif]

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Oct 8 2015, 07:22 PM

If so, I 100% #blamebojo and will fight to the death to get you in trouble for it.

Tongue Hey I'm still salty about Schmidt dumb punishment. Smile)

Also jk

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

classic wolfpack trolling, smh.

RIP Mac & 701

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 8 2015, 08:25 PM

Also jk
To be fair, Schmidt said he was retiring, Mac is only retiring his tractor Tongue

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 8 2015, 08:25 PM

Also jk
that's because he posted it in the wrong section.

RIP Mac & 701