Create Account

S26 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

1. What is your name?
Mattias Thieb
1b. What is your quest?(what do you want out of the league?)
To get drafted in the SHL

1c. What is your favorite color?
Taco

2. Position/Role (Lw/sniper, etc)
RW/Sniper

3. Have you ever been in this kind of sim league before? Did it use the STHS system?
Ultimate Hockey Simulator (UHS)
Not really the same but I included it because why not?

4. We have a crazy active locker room, would you enjoy taking part in conversation with the guys?
Of course

5. Would you be willing to take advice on your build?
Of course

6. Would you want to be a whaler? Why?
Of course. Who wouldn't?

7. What is your first impression of the team?
Yes

8. What are three things you'd bring to this team, either on or off the ice?
Offense, Positive thinking, and fun

9. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Yes, blue, taco

10. 1-10 how much do the Habs suck?

[Image: Jepox.gif]

1. What is your name? Strawberry Blake

1b. What is your quest?(what do you want out of the league?) To be the very best, AND, to to buff up my player and learn the ropes of the league

1c. What is your favorite color? Blue

2. Position/Role (Lw/sniper, etc) RW- Playmaker

3. Have you ever been in this kind of sim league before? Did it use the STHS system? Nope

4. We have a crazy active locker room, would you enjoy taking part in conversation with the guys? Totally

5. Would you be willing to take advice on your build? Yep, willing to take any advice.

6. Would you want to be a whaler? Why? I like the logo and even though the Whalers are somewhat stacked at RW i feel like I could also play left as well.

7. What is your first impression of the team? Well... these guys have a pretty cool name. Noticed you are somewhat full at RW.

Assists
Conversation
Optimistic attitude

9. Describe yourself in 3 words: The Beast (echo)

10. 1-10 how much do the Habs suck? Well... very good question... let me get back to you on that one...

Final bump before the draft.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

1. What is your name? Elias Lehner

1b. What is your quest?(what do you want out of the league?) to be the top point scorer in SHL history

1c. What is your favorite color? gold

2. Position/Role (Lw/sniper, etc) lw sniper

3. Have you ever been in this kind of sim league before? Did it use the STHS system? nope, first timer!

4. We have a crazy active locker room, would you enjoy taking part in conversation with the guys? i would much rather a busy locker room than a quiet one, and i would definitely join in and hopefully enjoy it

5. Would you be willing to take advice on your build?
yes most definitely.

6. Would you want to be a whaler? Why?
i think the whalers are a very good team with a good history and i think i would like to help them to push to be contenders again this season

7. What is your first impression of the team?
i don't really know a lot about them besides what's on the team history page. but that tells me they're a very good team with a good pedigree

my player played well in the prospect tournament, leading his team in points and goals so i think my build work. i would be a active and participating member off the ice. and i would bring the austrian sparkle that is currently not there.

9. Describe yourself in 3 words:
pretty damn cool

10. 1-10 how much do the Habs suck?
i'm a panthers fan so with them being division rivals i would have to say 10