Create Account

S27 Interested Prospects

Coming fresh off a season where we were 1 win away from going to the cup finals, we hold picks 11, 22, 25, 29, 32 and some later picks. We're actively looking to make moves, so honestly we could pick anywhere, so I hope to see prospects from all parts of the draft posting here Smile

I know we may not be the most vocal organization on the boards, but it's a real great groups of guys (and Cynthia) and a very welcoming atmosphere. We hope that you are interested in joining Toronto and helping the team win it's first cup.

Cheers

Code:
Player Name:
Player Type:
TPE:
Why do you want to play for Toronto?
Drake or Meek Mill?
What would you do if you were driving and a weasel suddenly landed on your windshield and then a moose pops its head out from the back of your car so it's head is beside you in the front seats?  

Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Bump since I updated my player right after this and buried it.

Player Name: Kylo Ren
Player Type: Sniper RW
TPE: 195
Why do you want to play for Toronto? I like the people there
Drake or Meek Mill? I hate both but I tolerate some of Meek Mill
What would you do if you were driving and a weasel suddenly landed on your windshield and then a moose pops its head out from the back of your car so it's head is beside you in the front seats? Jump out the car

Player Name: Dickie Pecker
Player Type: TWF Center
TPE: 233
Why do you want to play for Toronto? My SMJHL team's Co GM is on this team.
Drake or Meek Mill? Neither. If I had to choose one though probably Drake.
What would you do if you were driving and a weasel suddenly landed on your windshield and then a moose pops its head out from the back of your car so it's head is beside you in the front seats? End up getting attacked by the moose.

Player Name: Maximilian Wächter
Player Type: PFW RW/LW
TPE: 220
Why do you want to play for Toronto? I don't really know why, it just seems to be an very sympathetic team. I love the idea of being a "STAR".
Drake or Meek Mill? Sorry, I do not know these two. Therefore I can not choose.
What would you do if you were driving and a weasel suddenly landed on your windshield and then a moose pops its head out from the back of your car so it's head is beside you in the front seats? Hello my friend. B)

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Player Name: Sim Browski
Player Type: PFW/LW
TPE: 293
Why do you want to play for Toronto? Seems to be a grat group of guys
Drake or Meek Mill?: Neither... but if you leave me no choice.... Meek Mill
What would you do if you were driving and a weasel suddenly landed on your windshield and then a moose pops its head out from the back of your car so it's head is beside you in the front seats? Need a lift?

Bump. WHERE ARE ALL THESE GOOD LOOKING PROSPECTS AT?????

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Dec 24 2015, 06:22 PM
Bump. WHERE ARE ALL THESE GOOD LOOKING PROSPECTS AT?????
I'm all that you need

:ph34r:

"great group of guys (and Cynthia)" :lol:

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

hi :((

Player Name: Dane Rowe
Player Type: Center Playmaker
TPE: 284

Why do you want to play for Toronto?
I've always been a fan of Toronto on and off this site. I would like to make history with the team and win that cup you guys deserve. I believe I can add a depth point producer down the middle and work my way up to the top

Drake or Meek Mill?
Neither, but if I'd have to listen to one, it'd be Drake

What would you do if you were driving and a weasel suddenly landed on your windshield and then a moose pops its head out from the back of your car so it's head is beside you in the front seats?  
I'd hook that mouse so he was in the passenger seat literally, Then slam on the brakes and send that weasel flying. I'd probably go home afterwards and feel bad but survival of the fittest is an instict.

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]