Create Account

Season 28 Interested Prospects

The Manhattan Rage have two first round picks in this upcoming draft and we're looking to take the cream of the crop in order to round out our young core of prospects, which includes last seasons highly sought after defender, Chris Crutchfield.

Please feel free to fill out the form below if you consider yourself to be one of the best for this upcoming draft or contact me personally with any questions you might have.

Player Name:
Position:
Activity Level: (1-10)
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR?
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?:
Link To Player Page:
Comments:

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Without a doubt, I can assure you that Manhattan is an up and coming team which is going to see much success and prosperity. We have a lot of good "mix" going on right now with some elite talent and youth with great potential.

Our leadership, when I first joined the organization, was exceptional in Merica. He put great belief into myself and my player and that gratitude and respect has been carried on by Jorec. This LR and organization honestly feels like home and it's where I'd wish to end my career. This is something I haven't thought, said or felt since my Hamilton days way back when.

So to the future SHLers and current prospects, enjoy the attention and work hard. Best of luck talking to the teams and throughout the selection process. I truly hope Manhattan's a top candidate of choice when it comes to somewhere you'd want to call home because we'd love to have any of you.

<div align="center">Good luck! Hope to see some of you in the LR someday soon!
Team Captain, Magnus Jakobsen
Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage Rage</div>

Player Name: Marc-André Moreau
Position: Defenseman.
Activity Level: (1-10) I would say a 9! I think I've visited every day since I joined!
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR? I'd say definitely an 8 or 9. The majority of my posts are in the team locker room, I always try my best to keep the conversation flowing!
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?: I would like to think I've shown that I'm someone who's committed to creating a great player and wants to be a contributing member of the site! In terms of expectations of my player, I'd love to be able to grow him to be a star player at the SHL level!
Link To Player Page: Player page
Comments: I'd just like to say that Manhattan would be considered a top destination for myself as both a member and player and somewhere that I would be delighted to play when the time is right!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

Player Name: WZjang
Position: C/W
Activity Level: (1-10): 9
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR? I didn't post a lot since in the beginning there weren't too many responses so I just laid low, however once in the SHL that will change.
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?: A responsible member who works hard for his player, and as a player you can expect a future top 6 player who will not be selfish and dish the puck to his teammates and win faceoffs.
Link To Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=63610
Comments: Nothing else, hope to have some pm's with you prior to the draft as the clouds clear over and it is easier to see what is going on and whether you would want me or not.

Great posts WZ and Treant!

Bump up for any lurking prospects to see. Our Captain has an awesome post in this thread!

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Player Name: Xavier Laine
Position: LW / RW
Activity Level: (1-10) 7-8
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR? 8-9
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?: As a member, someone who wants to improve their player as much as possible, and as a player, someone who can help out their team.
Link To Player Page: Xavier Laine
Comments: I'd like to know if you are actually interested in drafting me, that's all.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Player Name: Gunnar Rask
Position: Center
Activity Level: 10
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR? 7 - I try to when I can but I'm around a lot
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?: Always active, earning points and I have a lot of history with STHS so I can help with lines and stuff (GM for 14 seasons in VHL)
Link To Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=62008
Comments: You would regret passing on me.

Player Name: Quinn Stevenson
Position: Defense
Activity Level: 9
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR?: 6-7
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?: An active member of the community and a player that hopefully produces a lot of points in his career.
Link To Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=63019
Comments: Draft me Second!

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Player Name: Mikko Linna
Position: RW
Activity Level: (1-10) 10
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR? 8
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?: A lot of enthusiasm, a great two-way player who has a lot of room to grow, and high activity level that I plan to maintain.
Link To Player Page: Mikko Linna
Comments: Rage If you have any more questions for me, I'm more than happy to answer them here or via PM Wink

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Player Name: Mia Landvik
Position: D
Activity Level: 9
On a scale of 1 - 10, how often do you post in the LR? 8
What Can We Expect From You, As a Member and Player?: lots of enthusiasm and dedication to the team and an elite defensive d-man Smile
Link To Player Page
Comments: Rage Rage Rage :-x

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates