Create Account

TEX | LAP - Breaking the league.

After several hours, i'd say almost months of negotiating, we've decided to break the league.

To Renegades :
C - Yuri Boyka
D - Valterri Bottas
D - Kristoffer Ruud
LW - Sterling Knight

To Panthers :
S30 1st - Renegades
RW - Asbjorn Alexandersen (Waives NMC)
D - Wyatt Wollker
C - Travis Kudleychuk
Conditional 2nd (S30) if Asbjorn Alexandersen doesn't re-sign with Los Angeles.

Accept.

First off I want to express how difficult of a decision it is to trade 3 of my closest friends on this site, Smitty, Kez and Kuddles.

Smitty: You've been an absolutely amazing Renegade. You were one of my closest friends and still will be, and i'm happy you get to go back to Los Angeles where you're a legend. I know Wasty and Ragnar are super ecstatic to have you, and i'm happy you get to go somewhere I know you'll be happy.

I love you to bits Big Titties, you know we're always here for you.

Kez - Man, I can't believe after the countless days I spent trading up to first overall to get you our time has come to an end so abruptly. Wasty has been nagging me since I got that 1OA pick to bring you to Los Angeles, and I held off as much as I could. Alas, this deal was hard to pass up, and through much reluctance I took it.

You are probably the nicest, most amazing member on this site. Enjoy LAP and make Wollker the greatest D-man in the league, as I know he will be.

Kuddles - The man who won his way into my heart with a PM that I couldn't pass up. When Alex told me to draft you I knew you were going to be a good fit, right from the start. And you were. You quickly became one of the most important Renegades in the family and we loved you every step of the way.

I wanted you to have the opportunity to get the icetime you deserve. You didn't deserve to be stuck behind Horvat and Kinsler your entire career. Spread your wings and become a top-5 center in the league., I know you have it in you.

The truth is, I would never dream of dealing any of these guys. But our team is in win-now mode, and as GM of the Renegades sometimes I have to put my personal emotions aside and help this team win championships.

By adding 4 elite players, we are now much closer to a championship than we were yesterday. This deal hurts us in the long run, and we lose 3 amazing members of the organization, but I did what I had to do in order to give us the best chance to win a championship while we still have Weekes/Horvat/Kinsler/Brojled/Lloren in their primes.

Very excited to bring Knight and Byrde back to the organization, two true Renegades in the purest form, and to welcome Soulja and Bottas to our family. You will love it here, I promise it.

Thanks for the dealings Wasty,

Deener signing off

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

:o

holy shit

RIP Mac & 701

Wow you guys just broke the SHL!

Wow you guys just broke the SHL!

See I even posted twice

Now THATS a blockbuster

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Mar 1 2016, 01:19 PM
:o

holy shit
Yeahthat

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Wow

Big deal alert!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

How long until you announce the trade has been canceled due to one thing or another?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

[Image: 916.gif]

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

What. The. Fuck.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Huh.

It looks like a Byrde is flying home.