Create Account

Hamilton Steelhawks Scoring Leaders (S3 - Present)
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 02:40 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

SteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawks

Hamilton Steelhawks All-Time Scoring Leaders

Current Record Keeping - Bojo Box

Old Spreadsheet(S3 - S35)

SteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawksSteelhawks

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

big thanks to bojo who has an enormous peen and helped with the stats
oh thanks tanner it was no problem i promise

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 14 2016, 11:01 AM
big thanks to bojo who has an enormous peen and helped with the stats
oh thanks tanner it was no problem i promise
I HAD TO MANUALLY ENTER EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR SHIT WAS FORMATTED AS PLAIN TEXT

But yes, thank you for making all of this available for me. :wub:

Technically I'm the one who got the stats since I'm the one who hacked Nando's account and for the lost seasons back.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner+Mar 14 2016, 10:05 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tanner @ Mar 14 2016, 10:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I HAD TO MANUALLY ENTER EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR SHIT WAS FORMATTED AS PLAIN TEXT

But yes, thank you for making all of this available for me. :wub:[/b]

You could have just Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V from the web page to excel, format as a table, and sort by ham you computer nuuuuuuuuuuub.

<!--QuoteBegin-Schultzy@Mar 14 2016, 10:06 AM
Technically I'm the one who got the stats since I'm the one who hacked Nando's account and for the lost seasons back.[/quote]

Can you hack whoever has seasons 1-2, and the little missing part in season 10(?), too?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Mar 14 2016, 11:10 AM

You could have just Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V from the web page to excel, format as a table, and sort by ham you computer nuuuuuuuuuuub.
That was what I tried initially. The formatting was fucky (everything was pasting into one cell in the first column).

REGARDLESS, it's all entered now and it looks pretty.

Updated for S28

Updated for S30

Notes:
-Joe McKeil hit 1000 games in a Steelhawks sweater this season, a number that won't be touched for a long, long time (if ever).
-Cody Black moved up from 48th to 35th
-Marc-Andre Moreau moved up from 84th to 64th
-Miles Berger, Roberts Birkavs, John Wick, Marc-Andre Malkin, Zach Morgan, Alex Parise, Niall Brannan, Nick Varadero, and Teddy Bear all saw their debut on the list this season.

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Aug 25 2016, 10:02 AM
Updated for S30

[b]Notes:

-Joe McKeil hit 1000 games in a Steelhawks sweater this season, a number that won't be touched for a long, long time (if ever).
-Cody Black moved up from 48th to 35th
-Marc-Andre Moreau moved up from 84th to 64th
-Miles Berger, Roberts Birkavs, John Wick, Marc-Andre Malkin, Zach Morgan, Alex Parise, Niall Brannan, Nick Varadero, and Teddy Bear all saw their debut on the list this season.[/b]

=D>

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Updated for S31

Notes:
-Arthur Grosberg passed Rehn Miller and now sits at 6th
-Cody Black shot up from 35th to 28th
-Miles Berger saw an even bigger shift, moving from 104th to 58th
-After his second season with the team, Marc-Andre Malkin went from 136th to 66th
-New to the list this year are rookies Ben Dover, Alex Berkis, Kornel Kasparek, Eugene Feist, Justs Sirmais, Ben Waters, and Stephen Harris

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Nov 4 2016, 08:17 AM
Updated for S31

[b]Notes:

-Arthur Grosberg passed Rehn Miller and now sits at 6th
-Cody Black shot up from 35th to 28th
-Miles Berger saw an even bigger shift, moving from 104th to 5th
-After his second season with the team, Marc-Andre Malkin went from 136th to 66th
-New to the list this year are rookies Ben Dover, Alex Berkis, Kornel Kasparek, Eugene Feist, Justs Sirmais, Ben Waters, and Stephen Harris[/b]

Thanks for doin dis bb. also wat da fack.

-Miles Berger saw an even bigger shift, moving from 104th to 5th

[Image: hallsy.png]

Whoops. Fixed.

Updated for S34

Updated for S35

Ty