Create Account

Appealing a suspension

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Apr 9 2012, 08:56 PM
Is that honestly it!?!? That's not even considered a personal attack! How the fuck!?! Ahah ahah WHAT A JOKE! You better be fucking kidding me.

I think we can all agree "get a fucking life" is a personal attack

Sorry I don't care if someone gets suspended for attacking my city im going to leave it as that I'm not a cry baby. Unlike some people

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Apr 9 2012, 08:56 PM
Nothing in that post can be deemed as a personal attack, don't see what the problem is other than Cam getting rattled and swearing.

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Apr 9 2012, 07:59 PM
I think we can all agree "get a fucking life" is a personal attack
Yep haha.

Quote:Originally posted by Duey722@Apr 9 2012, 08:58 PM
I voted against a suspension. While Cam's post was inflammatory, I didn't view it as a direct attack against any member here.

This is why I want to know the people on this committee. The people could just be haters and just want me suspended. It's an absolute joke.

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Apr 9 2012, 09:57 PM

Bring it up report the post or else we may miss it. Also saying I dont like Vancouver is different than saying it a full of a bunch of druggy punks etc.

Be it true or not its not appropriate (not saying its true I actually love vancouver)

Whoa, whoa, whoa... please don't tell me he got suspended for saying "Vancouver is full of druggy punks"... ?

Quote:Originally posted by Wheelz+Apr 9 2012, 05:59 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wheelz @ Apr 9 2012, 05:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-studmuffinz@Apr 9 2012, 08:56 PM
Is that honestly it!?!? That's not even considered a personal attack! How the fuck!?! Ahah ahah WHAT A JOKE! You better be fucking kidding me.[/b][/quote]

I didn't report anything but that looked like a personal attack.

Discord are for plebs

studmuffinz,Apr 9 2012, 09:01 PM Wrote:Is that honestly it!?!? That's not even considered a personal attack! How the fuck!?! Ahah ahah WHAT A JOKE! You better be fucking kidding me.

I didn't report anything but that looked like a personal attack.[/QUOTE]

Saying get a life is not a personal attack. It's like saying "do you not have anything else to do?"

why ppl no look at wat i say

Wheelz,Apr 9 2012, 06:03 PM Wrote:I didn't report anything but that looked like a personal attack.

Saying get a life is not a personal attack. It's like saying "do you not have anything else to do?"[/QUOTE]

Both of them have different connotations. Sayin "get a life" is way different than "do you not have anything else to do?", which is more neutral

EDIT: Woot Quots function broken.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Apr 9 2012, 09:01 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa... please don't tell me he got suspended for saying "Vancouver is full of druggy punks"... ?

I said when you walk in downtown Vancouver and walk down the street there is people high out of their mind on heroin. That's what I said pretty much.

-Repeat offender
-Personal attack of "get a fucking life"
-Attacks city and generalizes members of it, thus attacking every member here who lives there

Oh and thread locked. There's a thread in suspensions for the appeals process. Use PM's, folks. Not angry threads.