Create Account

S29 Interested Prospects

Hey there, junior draftees. I hope you're all well-fed and happy, content in the blanket of warmth that the holiday season tends to propagate. Unfortunately, we in Seattle are not content. We are angry, we are irritated, and we are determined to set the league on fire. Our mentality is that of a team, a true close-knit group of people dedicated to overthrowing the league's status quo, of truly living up to the Riot namesake that we have chosen. If you feel like you can build your player into a star, a league-changing force to be reckoned with, then you might well fit in to the Seattle Riot Locker Room.

At present, our most pressing needs are defense and offense. In our Management are Sean Leonidas (Co-GM) & Gifter of Bikes(GM). Finally, expect to spend at least another season in the minors.

So, with that in mind, please let us know more about yourself and why you think you'd be a key addition to the Seattle Riot.

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Hello,

My name is Sebastian Strange, I am a left winger, but can also play right wing, if the need arises.

I currently play for the St. Louis Scarecrows and I feel I can be a key addition to the Seattle Riot. As it stands right now, since joining the SMJHL on the first game of the regular season (I was an undrafted player), I have one of the highest TPE totals based on my creation date…. meaning I do all my PT’s, Weekly Training and other activities to get TPE (Post Game Shows, Activity checks, etc). I currently have 4.5 million in the bank as a new player and will have close to 8 million by the time the season starts (my goal is to have enough to pay for SHL equipment) …. bottom-line, I am basically a TPE Whore :lol:

I am also looking to spend another season in the SMJHL, as I believe we have unfinished business left to do in St. Louis, which means win a Championship, so I am hoping I can return to the SMJHL for at least 1 season, just like you mentioned.

As for my career so far, in the SMJHL I was 5th in rookie scoring with only 14.37 minutes playing time per game (15 goals and 12 assists = 27 points). I was 3rd in the entire SMJHL for shooting percentage (1st for Rookies) at just over 17% shooting percentage. As a result, I think my build is good overall for a sniper, however I still need to round out a lot of my game, so I definitely feel the extra year in the minors is essential.

I am a positive, team first player that knows without the team all working together, we won’t accomplish our ultimate goal, which is to win a Championship. As a result, I am active in the locker room and in posting articles, which is mainly how I make my money for training/equipment.

So now that you know what you’ll get, I will let you know some of the things I hopefully will get with the team that selects me.

I would like a decently active locker room, as that drives me, seeing conversations and a positive atmosphere is what I am looking for. In addition, when I am called up to the SHL I would like to be able to eventually earn a top 6 role on the team and not behind a log jam of wingers with little to no hope of getting a top 6 role.

That’s about it, but if possible, can I ask you some questions? You can PM me the answer if you want.

1. You mentioned your need is offense and defense) ….so what position are likely to draft in the 1st round this season? Or is your philosophy to select the best player available?

2. Where do you see the Riot in 3-5 years? Challenging for the playoffs, a Championship or in a Rebuild/Retooling mode?

3. Do you like Italian Food or Chinese Food better?

4. How do you keep a draft pick you selected motivated, when you send them down to the minors for 1-2 seasons? How do you keep them involved in the SHL team/locker room?

5. Would you rather keep a player down in the SMJHL for another season or call them up to play minimal minutes in the SHL?

6. You’re on a deserted island and with you is only 1 of the following (pick which one), a zippo lighter, a flare gun, a box of crackers, or a magazine with sexy men or ladies (depending on preference). Why did you pick that one?

Thanks for your time!

Cheers

Greetings.

My name is Alex Berkis. I am left winger, but I can sing and dance too. Smile

My junior team is Detroit Falcons, we had a pretty good playoff run, but we got eliminated by this seasons OP Montreal Militities.
I sucked balls, not gonna lie. But now I'm working on my masterplan and probably will be around 300 TPE before the draft. That is if I don't get cancer from my GM The_Mazais in next week.

Of course, I will stay another season down and gonna get that cup (Sorry, Bishop, we're gonna eliminate you again. :lol: ) I'm kinda sure I'm not SHL ready and I really wanna play as a leader before heading to the big boys league.

McZ got a chance to share a LR for a few days with me and he knows how good addition to it I can be. Same goes to Quinn, as he's Falcons alumni and sometimes shows up in our LR. Also I love that GLU is in Seatle, mah old bud from Knights. So I could be a good fit at least in the LR, if not on ice. :lol:

You can PM me if you want to know something specific about me, ask some questions and so on. That would actually be great.

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Apr 21 2016, 06:58 PM
Greetings.

My name is Alex Berkis. I am left winger, but I can sing and dance too.  Smile

My junior team is Detroit Falcons, we had a pretty good playoff run, but we got eliminated by this seasons OP Montreal Militities.
I sucked balls, not gonna lie. But now I'm working on my masterplan and probably will be around 300 TPE before the draft.  That is if I don't get cancer from my GM The_Mazais in next week.

Of course, I will stay another season down and gonna get that cup (Sorry, Bishop, we're gonna eliminate you again.  :lol: ) I'm kinda sure I'm not SHL ready and I really wanna play as a leader before heading to the big boys league.

McZ got a chance to share a LR for a few days with me and he knows how good addition to it I can be. Same goes to Quinn, as he's Falcons alumni and sometimes shows up in our LR. Also I love that GLU is in Seatle, mah old bud from Knights. So I could be a good fit at least in the LR, if not on ice.  :lol:

You can PM me if you want to know something specific about me, ask some questions and so on. That would actually be great.

:">

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

These are great responses. Will send PM when not mobile

I am very easy to please and do not demand anything. Just get me in the f**king LR.

[Image: tumblr-mw6pg3sv-H41r5menzo1-500.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by McGraw@May 4 2016, 02:58 AM
I am very easy to please and do not demand anything. Just get me in the f**king LR.

I love ya

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins:

Chris knows me better then anyone else in this league so i don't fill this up ask chris bout me ^^ :ph34r:

Nah Just Kidding my Name is Fedor Gregorovic Shirobokov I can Play Defense and Defense i'm a big bad Bud out Of Russia imigrated to Germany and work my ass of to getting an top 4 Defender my masterplan is beein 300 tpe before the draft aswell i wanna be a defender who set's up other players and make his team look better i always wanted to play togehter with chris in this league which i never archived so this is my opportunity for more infos hit me with a pm

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Quote:Originally posted by Confusion@May 4 2016, 06:35 PM
Chris knows me better then anyone else in this league so i don'T fill this up ask chris bout me ^^ :ph34r:

FABI :">

Challenge Cup Wins:

Four Star Cup Wins: