Create Account

Draft Lottery

Matthews should have went to Arizona. Hometown boy playing on a team in danger of relocation; he could have been the one to really popularize hockey in the state.

Quote:Originally posted by Trinity@Apr 30 2016, 08:18 PM
Matthews should have went to Arizona. Hometown boy playing on a team in danger of relocation; he could have been the one to really popularize hockey in the state.

They played too well to draft him, future is bright in Arizona/(probably quebec)

West Kendall

I'm curious to see how the draft plays out now. There are a lot of forwards at the top and then a run of defence, I wonder if we will see some pick swapping going on.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Damn man, that was suspensful. Heart was racing the entire time. It's cool to see Winnipeg and Columbus landing the 2nd and 3rd pick though, they could use a player to boost the excitement level.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Apr 30 2016, 08:46 PM
Damn man, that was suspensful. Heart was racing the entire time. It's cool to see Winnipeg and Columbus landing the 2nd and 3rd pick though, they could use a player to boost the excitement level.

As long as neither team goes off the board and makes a weird pick.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Justice@Apr 30 2016, 06:46 PM
Damn man, that was suspensful. Heart was racing the entire time. It's cool to see Winnipeg and [b]Columbus landing the 2nd and 3rd pick though, they could use a player to boost the excitement level.[/b]
I feel like we've been saying this ever since they came into the league. Doug MacLean ruined that franchise and ever since then it has been hard to climb out. Current management is doing better but I'm almost starting to give up hoping they would come out of their funk.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by Reynolds@May 1 2016, 01:44 AM

I feel like we've been saying this ever since they came into the league. Doug MacLean ruined that franchise and ever since then it has been hard to climb out. Current management is doing better but I'm almost starting to give up hoping they would come out of their funk.
Jackets would've made the playoffs in 14/15 if they weren't plagued with a record-level of injuries. They've done some retooling as of late and it's becoming apparent that the current core of Foligno, Dubinsky, Atkinson, Jack Johnson, etc. aren't going to be the ones who are perennial contenders. It's going to be the next wave of youth in Saad, Jenner, Wennberg, Pulju(?), Murray, Jones, etc. who take the team to new heights.

But you're right. Doug Maclean set the franchise back years with the damage he did, which is remarkable considering they were already starting from nothing.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Apr 30 2016, 10:00 PM

Jackets would've made the playoffs in 14/15 if they weren't plagued with a record-level of injuries. They've done some retooling as of late and it's becoming apparent that the current core of Foligno, Dubinsky, Atkinson, Jack Johnson, etc. aren't going to be the ones who are perennial contenders. It's going to be the next wave of youth in Saad, Jenner, Wennberg, Pulju(?), Murray, Jones, etc. who take the team to new heights.

But you're right. Doug Maclean set the franchise back years with the damage he did, which is remarkable considering they were already starting from nothing.
Yeah you made some good points. I really do wish them well because they are one of the expansion teams and I never had a problem when they added 3 of the 4 in. I hated Atlanta only because everyone and their uncle knew it wouldn't work again.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Rezik rolling in his grave over not winning first overall

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@May 1 2016, 02:55 AM
Rezik rolling in his grave over not winning first overall
pls don't remind me he made CBJ fans look stupid

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]