Create Account

Hockey Questionmark Free First Person Hockey for PC

Hi SHL,

As you know, I’ve been around and involved in this community in some facet for quite a while. My activity around here has waxed and waned, but I’m still active with my new goaltender Ace Dafoe. I was just elected to serve the mid-level league in the HQM community as a member of their Board of Commissioners.

I wanted to extend an invitation to you. Lately I’ve been playing a game that a lot of you are already familiar with called Hockey Questionmark. Essentially it’s a free to play, free to download first person hockey game for the PC. We have a HQM Subreddit with tips, tricks and a full active 3 league system with a top talent league (the LHL), a mid-tier league (the RSL) and a pure developmental league (the JSL).

The LHL draft was last night and the RSL draft is slated for Monday evening. Signups are still open for all new players that are interested in trying the game in a team based environment. League games are played 5v5 with a goalie for each team. There is no icing and no offsides, so real creative and unique offense is aplenty in the game. We try to have every league game casted and streamed on Twitch, with live color and analysis of the game.

I’ve included a few short videos in case you’re interested in seeing what the game is about. Keep in mind, some of the gameplay you’re seeing is from the very high end players.

Highlight video by Dalfan, one of the premier defenders in the LHL. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtDHbrn62M8

A tutorial by Dick Van Dyke, one of the main mod creators and a staple in the HQM community. This displays some of the techniques used to stickhandle with the puck. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXbBLaKNCQQ

Game 6 & 7 of the LHL Finals between the Boston Bruins and the Edmonton Oilers last season. This is the pinnacle of the LHL and a great example of high end gameplay. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqybxtjvisM

You can download the game for free HERE: crypticsea.com/download/hockey055f.zip

You can sign up for the upcoming RSL S10/JSL S3 HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XjAIFNXn0w...Wl9ySw/viewform

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I hope to see you all on the ice soon!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I remember playing this before, i might re download it tonight

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Sweet. Even if you don't want to play in the leagues, it's a decent amount of fun just to dick around in with friends.

I've tried this game... so stinking difficult. lol. I applaud anyone who can play this.

I've messed with it but never played too much. Might be time to break it out again.

Remember when you dropped me? I do. ;-;

:lol:

Maybe I'll play it again tho lol, was good fun.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

It's pretty difficult, but once you play it enough you get the hang of it. Just like anything else.

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@May 13 2016, 11:13 AM
Remember when you dropped me? I do. ;-;

:lol:

Maybe I'll play it again tho lol, was good fun.
Yes. Yes I do. :lol:

I sucked but I had a lot of fun in our little "official" match.

Team Joolz's mom ftw

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Tried it out a little and it's painful to play at first haha

Might try to somewhat know how to play

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

It's difficult at first for sure. You have to tinker with your mouse settings a bit to get the stick as responsive as you need it to be.

How "good" do I have to be to play juniors?

Because I guarantee everyone will be skating circles around me, quite literally.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Why is the websites logo's "O" a pancake rotating.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@May 13 2016, 06:37 PM
It's difficult at first for sure. You have to tinker with your mouse settings a bit to get the stick as responsive as you need it to be.

Where could I be able to do this? I don't see anything to change controls

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@May 13 2016, 06:39 PM
How "good" do I have to be to play juniors?

Because I guarantee everyone will be skating circles around me, quite literally.

lets practise togheter :ph34r: