Create Account

S29 Regular Season PGS TPE Claim Thread

PGS Thread - Game 117

Conklin Owen Whalers

<a href='index.php?showuser=2206' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Phobospwns</a> - +3 TPE

UPDATED

[Image: tZTGSGj.png]
[Image: 2AFxw6o.png]

Game 14 COL vs PGF
Ben Dover- D Mammoths

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>McJesus</a> - +2 TPE

UPDATED

[Image: hallsy.png]

Game 18

Ben Dover Mammoths

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>McJesus</a> - +3 TPE

UPDATED

Banning raiders

Game 41

<a href='index.php?showuser=2199' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>morphinecv</a> - +2 TPE

UPDATED

Game 42 - Vancouver @ Montreal

Viatcheslav Orlov, Militia

+3TPE

UPDATED

Mikael Talo - Knights

Game 3 (DET @ COL)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2143' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>akamai</a> - +3 TPE

UPDATED

Game 61

Game 65

<a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jenny</a> - +6 TPE

UPDATED

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

PGS # 74 - http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1890258

Sebastian Strange (Bishop) Scarecrows

That is my final one (5/5) completed, see you for the playoffs!

Cheers

<a href='index.php?showuser=2151' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Bishop</a> - Great job getting the cap! Part of me is tempted to give a 2 just to see another PGS lol +3 TPE

UPDATED

game #10: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...2&#entry1890360

<a href='index.php?showuser=1290' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Toonces</a> - Wrong link, but got it, want some elaboration on 3 Stars. +3 TPE

UPDATED

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Game 108

Game 112

<a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>ej27</a> - I really appreciate the graphics, not many people do them, but it usually is the Knight brigade and it's usually perfect! +6 TPE

UPDATED

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Game 18

Ben Dover

<a href='index.php?showuser=283' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>McJesus</a> - Good job, want a tiny bit more out of the 3 stars, just putting them there is easily seen by reading the game. Gimme something extra. +3 TPE

UPDATED

Game 104

<a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Jenny</a> - Great stuff! +3 TPE

UPDATED

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Game 114

<a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>ej27</a> - lol, thanks for doing that, did not realize that game was so boring... But you made it funny! +3 TPE

UPDATED

Quote:Originally posted by ej27@Jun 12 2016, 01:28 PM
Game 114

<a href='index.php?showuser=2077' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>ej27</a> - lol, thanks for doing that, did not realize that game was so boring... But you made it funny! +3 TPE

[b]UPDATED
[/b]

haha no problem! It was fun! And thanks for running this thing, they were definitely more fun to do and more fun to read this season than they were before!

Quote:Originally posted by ej27@Jun 12 2016, 01:44 PM

haha no problem!&nbsp; It was fun!&nbsp; And thanks for running this thing, they were definitely more fun to do and more fun to read this season than they were before!

Thank you so much! I remember doing PGS waaaaaay back when and that shit sucked, wanted to make things at least interesting and a bit challenging to make the whole experience a bit more rewarding on both sides