Create Account

Interested Prospect Thread S29

Link to your player page:

Matthews or Laine and why?:

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?:

Why do you update?:

Three things you like about the site?:

Name three things that offend you?:

What is your opinion on "PC"?:

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?:

Do you wipe sitting or standing?:

Your opinion on Lebron James?:

Do you have the GroupMe app?

[Image: livius.gif]

S29?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Link to your player page: Why hello there!

Matthews or Laine and why?: Laine, hear me out here. Matthews has the better shot but I love the power element that Laine has. They are both going to be incredible players I expect!

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?: I think a lake technically can have a beach (but please don't quote me on that), but I personally wouldn't call anything that isn't on an ocean a beach.

Why do you update?: In order to make my sucking less noticeable!

Three things you like about the site?: The game itself, some of the general discussion threads are fun to read and there are some good people around.

Name three things that offend you?: Bad hygiene. But I'm not easy to shock beyond that.

What is your opinion on "PC"?: They're better than Macs! Wink But if you mean political correctness then I think it's dumb. I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: Look like a good team to be a part of. I really wanted to go there with my first player and I like the attitude and image the team has.

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: Standing. Is that bad?

Your opinion on Lebron James?: Indifferent. But I respect the ability and success!

Question could have been your opinion on Rick James, bitch.

Integral question added.

Link to your player page: Sig

Matthews or Laine and why?: Neither because Riley Tufte will be GOAT in Dallas

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?: Lakes have beaches. Shitty beaches, but beaches

Why do you update?: We'reafamily.gif

Three things you like about the site?: Texas is represented, Activity checks, and boom threads

Name three things that offend you?: If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.

What is your opinion on "PC"?: I'm a Mac user...

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: What's a king to a god?

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: The fuck? Sitting like a normal person, goddamn.

Your opinion on Lebron James?: Never should have left Cleveland, GOAT eventually

Do you have the GroupMe app? GroupMe is kind of ok

<a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a>

Link to your player page: sig

Matthews or Laine and why?: I think Laine will be more of an impact player similar to Ovechkin and Stamkos. Sorry Ultra, but Laine's shot is already elite. Matthews will be good, but he'll be more rounded like Toews. I'd go with Laine.

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?: If I can set up a volleyball net and play without cutting my feet on broken glass and rocks, it's a beach. I have low standards.

Why do you update?: To not suck. Plus I'm keeping tabs on certain people and just wanna make sure i stay ahead..

Three things you like about the site?:1- Community. 2- It gives me an excuse to write 3- it sucks up all my free time.

Name three things that offend you?: uh....Pineapples on pizza....that's about it

What is your opinion on "PC"?: Expensive as shit but worth the investment for a good one. I build computers for people on the side and just built myself a rig. I much prefer a mouse and keyboard to a controller, but i do have an Xbone.

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: I know a lot of people on the team and I love having them around in the whalers locker room. It just seems like a place I would really enjoy being.

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: Sitting, I'm lazy.

Your opinion on Lebron James?:I guess he's not that bad at basketball

Do you have the GroupMe app? no but that can change

Link to your player page: fuck you

Matthews or Laine and why?: Tkachuck Usa

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?:
A beach is a landform along the coast of an ocean or sea.

Why do you update?: I don't

Three things you like about the site?: 1- Berating people for no reason 2- fighting against the liberals and pony shits, 3- berating people for no reason

Name three things that offend you?: Your moms vagina

What is your opinion on "PC"?: worst fucking thing to ever happen, "politically correct" is the stupidest shit of all time. Just say what you mean and stop pandering to the pussies

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: I'm already one.

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: depends on situation

Your opinion on Lebron James?: fucking *****

Do you have the GroupMe app? Yah

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Link to your player page: Player Page

Matthews or Laine and why?: Dave Matthews sucks, so Laine by default. Is this a hockey question?

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?: Only by the oceans. If you think the latter is a beach, you've never been to a beach.

Why do you update?:
[Image: 7db.png]

Three things you like about the site?:
1. PMs to inactives meaning something
2. Cliques just like high school used to make
3. The links to Slack Chat still available

Name three things that offend you?:
1. People getting legitimately angry with you when they've discovered you haven't watched one of their favorite movies
2. The idea of having more than a maximum of three "best" friends
3. People with liberal arts degrees airing grievances about lack of employment opportunities

What is your opinion on "PC"?: It's not for everybody. It shouldn't be for ANYBODY, but that's what makes America so fucking great, right?

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: By the dictionary definition, I'm a Renegade, having tampered. But honestly I like being an enforcer and I want to be the greatest enforcer of all time. I think I can do that in Texas.

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: Sitting. It's kind of weird now, with one ball and all. But I'm getting used to it.

Your opinion on Lebron James?: He's one of the greatest. Can't really dispute that. Yeah he's kind of a crybaby but he's still an amazing basketball player.

Do you have the GroupMe app? You betcha.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jun 28 2016, 08:47 PM
Link to your player page: fuck you

Matthews or Laine and why?: Tkachuck Usa

A beach is a landform along the coast of an ocean or sea.

Why do you update?: I don't

Three things you like about the site?: 1- Berating people for no reason 2- fighting against the liberals and pony shits, 3- berating people for no reason

Name three things that offend you?: Your moms vagina

What is your opinion on "PC"?: worst fucking thing to ever happen, "politically correct" is the stupidest shit of all time. Just say what you mean and stop pandering to the pussies

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: I'm already one.

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: depends on situation

Your opinion on Lebron James?: fucking *****

Do you have the GroupMe app? Yah
Don't call us, we'll call you.

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Jun 29 2016, 09:25 AM

Don't call us, we'll call you.

But...I didn't give you my number doe

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Link to your player page: wat

Matthews or Laine and why?: Tkachuk

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?: lol people who think beaches are only found on oceans.

Why do you update?: I dont

Three things you like about the site?: There are three things?

Name three things that offend you?: hmmm

What is your opinion on "PC"?: Stephen Harper is a cunt

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: I am already.

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: Lying down.

Your opinion on Lebron James?: Cricket player right?

Do you have the GroupMe app? Nope

[Image: 336.jpg]

Link to your player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=67611

Matthews or Laine and why?: Matthews but i'm biased since I'm American

Are beaches only found on oceans, in your opinion, or do you call that sandy area next to the lake "A beach"?: I'm from a small town so yes the lake with sand on it is a "beach"

Why do you update?: I Update?

Three things you like about the site?: shitting on people, pretending i'm athletic, and personalities on the site.

Name three things that offend you?: Ponies, Bronies, and the St. Louis Blues

What is your opinion on "PC"?: fuck em

Why do you want to be a ReneGod?: Cause I'm already a God why not be a ReneGod?

Do you wipe sitting or standing?: who the fuck stands?

Your opinion on Lebron James?: extremely athletic and really good but can never touch Jordan.

Do you have the GroupMe app? Not yet Wink