Create Account

BluesBoy71 7/10

[Image: 2bV4kQ3.jpg]
@TheNightKez
[Image: bivClhB.jpg]
<a href='index.php?showuser=2205' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>LeanNGreen</a>

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

You make sigs?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Jul 3 2016, 07:38 PM
You make sigs?
Haven't in forever Tongue

Just got Photoshop again, so I figured why not?

bump so it dont get missed 4 grading

3/10 - $225,000
Pretty basic. I've seen that render used a few times around the site, and it's a pretty good one but it seems washed out here... too dark. The background is nice but there's no blending between said render and background, just sits on top of it. The text is about as simple as it gets. I see the background logo though, nice touch.

4/10 - $300,000
Much like the first one, the render is just kind of washed out.. although it's a little more included in the design than #1. Background is interesting once more, but it seems a little over-sharpened just to the left of the render. Text is simple again, but this time the placement and color make it a little difficult to read.

Total awarded: $525,000

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER