Create Account

Chief Kian Hamilton EoS Presser I'm out of cash, no way !!

<div align="center"> DO NOT GRADE YET!
Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs
[Image: parise-suter-presser-2012-thumb-620xauto-243951.jpg]
Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

My 8th season is officially ended and entering in off-season. Still every time making playoffs, however this season ended a little bit earlier than usual, after got swept away from North Stars in first round. What a mess and dissapointment in Minnesota, but after 4 days rest I'm back to way and ready to answer to your ques! Feel free to ask bout anything. How often I'm doing this and giving you an opportunity to look inside my mind? Take a chance and feel free to ask cuz I need a Dollar! Interview

Quote:Originally posted by Merica+Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td><b>QUOTE (Merica @ Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->How much do you love Minnesota?[/b]
</b>
[i]Ahhh guys, with all of my heart, honestly. More than words can express. Feeling common love here is Minny. I am really enjoying everything around me since first day.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Favorite part about playing for the Chiefs?
</b>
I believe here is more than one components that makes me happy here. Chiefy colors is alluring for me. Locker Room is always the first place where I go when sign into SHL, because I know I'm always warmly welcome here. I've leader center role here, so playing time is not a staggerer, I can focus only on my game and doing my thing. Team mates helps me a lot for being a better personality and better player, so this is how we #makeminnesotagreatagain.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Who is better, Argar or Merica?
</b>
This is a most difficult question ever because no one you are worse than other. I think you two make the best coach duo of all time and this is why I want a trade to Chiefs. ArGar is doing coaching stuff, but Merica is always in dealing as well. Coaches with huge experience and I am really joyful for that. I am not saying that GM Tanner was worse in something, not at all, just there in Minny the coaching is little different and I really like it.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]How soon until you sign a lifetime contract with Minnesota?
</b>
Don't worry, I'm not planning to move somewhere else until you will need my services. Planning a long carrer like veterans like McKeil does, so currently contract isn't my last pretty sure. Let's see how much blood I got left. You know that I have contract for next 2 seasons and then we could start negotiations but that's long time for that, so let's keep focus on game cuz I want bring the Cup for Minny ummm luv ya all fans.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Are you happy with how Hamilton performed this season?
</b>
Season started better than I expected, performed more than 1 point in game also get in week 1 all star team. 9+9 in first 12 games was pleasanlty shocking fo me. Moved from Steelhawks 3rd line to Minny 1st and proved my quality, fitted in team quickly. I was going for all time Minnesota scoring record, but then I became tired or something went wrong, I don't know, I did my best but the puck just don't go in. This continued in playoffs as well, I just couldn't hold my hot point streak anymore. I had for 3 more points than S28 so I must be content with that, although I couldn't help my team to get past North Stars resistance.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]What can Minnesota do to avoid another playoff collapse next season?
</b>
We shold getting better as a united team, we have a bunch of great scorers and everyone want to be a hero, but that's not how we should do in playoffs. Coaching did good job, but on ice was different story. The plan didn't went as planned. Of course that was big surprise for everyone that we couldn't win at least 1 game vs Stars. Chemistry and motivation was on highest possible level but Stars showed really good hockey. I wasn't gave up when series was 0-3, we went hard but the luck just didn't come. To compare we was like GSW in NBA Finals or even worse. I hoped that I will carry playoffs luck from Hamilton to Minnesota, but that's not working in this season. I believe this was just a concurrence. We should forget this season mistake and try again in next season because we have still young team and will have a bunch of opportunities to make dream come true.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Pregame meal?
</b>
I have no special meal. Nothing too spicy,fat or salted, because I feel like I weight a ton, that's shitty. I can't eat too much because I feel food overloaded. On breakfast I often have a tea, some salad and bread, maybe some meat. Before the game I prefer to something light - yogurt or some fruit, energy bar or just a water.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Pregame rituals?
</b>
In warmup I always stretch at first without literelly touching the puck before I had fully done it. I never cross the red line during the warmup, tbh I don't know why, that's how I bring luck. After that just taking some wristers and shoot onetimers with someone, often Hawkins. I think everyone have different ritual and that's interesting to get to know cuz some guys have really epic rituals.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Favorite cereal?
</b>
My fav is rye. I rarely eat bread, because here is Minnesota it's really different and weird comparing to Latvia. For that reason I miss home, Latvia. This is how real rye bread looks...
[Image: maize%2520uz%2520galda.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]When will you retire Hamilton?
</b>
I still feel young so I don't ever mind about retiring, I don't know really, that's an open question. I think I can play my best for 5 more seasons.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Fuck one, marry one, kill one (give detailed explanation): Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin and Larry The Cable Guy?
</b>
I used to fuck Hillary Clinton (is there any other possible way?), but it turns out that Vladimir Putin is flirting with her for years, so I decided to kill him. I use online dating website to marry Larry The Cable Guy and I'm disguising as sexy model just because in Latvia isn't allowed same-sex marriage. That's the way.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Favorite movie and why?
</b>
Honestly, I haven't got one most favorite movie. There is a bunch of them in times. When I watched Creed, it became as my favorite movie. It was like for a month. But recently I watched Dirty Grandpa it turned as my new favorite movie. It was so ridiculous ahahah... But there will be more new changes as my favorite movies for sure.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Favorite Actor and why?
</b>
Kevin Hart GOAT. I really enjoy to watch his movies and actor style, also he is so talented and with good personality. I think I watched every his movie in my lifetime. He is so funny laugh my head off every single time.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]How can we make shl great again?
</b>
Every member should give me question in this shitty presser! That's the only way.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]Which member do you dislike the most? Must answer.
</b>
It's Merica. I hate when you prank me over and over again after training, games or post games interviews, I remember every single time of that and you will have to repay for that! We should start a prank war.

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Jul 4 2016, 06:15 PM<br />[b]FUCK YOU KIAN.
</b>
Awww man, love you too <a href='index.php?showuser=803' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Merica</a>.

<a href='index.php?showuser=711' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Nike</a>
Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jul 4 2016, 08:11 PM<br />[b]Do you think Minnesota wins the cup in the next few seasons?
</b>
Yeah absolutely, why not. Chiefs franchise is on top at the moment and all doors is open for that I think. The reason why I joined to the Chiefs is because I saw an opportunity to take the cup with Minny. Okay, not this season,but maybe next. Regular season showed that we are for sure able to bring the cup to Minnesota, we just dominated in almost every category. There will be no excuses if we won't win it. We have to give everything for this. Only the cup matters, no any other records and that president cup.

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jul 4 2016, 08:11 PM<br />[b]Favorite teammate?
</b>
I can't really nominate one. You are all great mates. Roster is pretty sympathetic. I enjoy the conversiatons with D'amour, Reay, Gerrard and Baelor. I'd say everyone. Haven't talked much with recently acquires Palat and Goody, but looks like they are nice guys as well.

Quote:Originally posted by Nike@Jul 4 2016, 08:11 PM<br />[b]Why are you so underpaid?
</b>
When I extend contract with Steelhawks I didn't care about money, I just wanted to stay. My priority wasn't that. Of course I could ask for bigger salary but I just wanted the minumum salary so that Tanner could land some big free agents for saved money on me. I said that I need that much money so that I could pay for trainings. Yes, now can't hide that I would increase my salary to show why I cost that much.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1929' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>SwegKingu</a>
Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Jul 4 2016, 10:51 PM<br />[b]Can you perform Auto Fellatio?
</b>
You are such I filthy guy Sweggy, didn't know that. :lol: I had to google it so I could get to know what that means. Maybe didn't want to know but I have to. I haven't ever mind to try do that and will not. :D Please next question!

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Jul 4 2016, 10:51 PM<br />[b]If not, Would you like to have that arranged?
</b>
Simple no. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jul 4 2016, 11:59 PM<br />[b]Who is your favorite teammate, and why is it me?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jul 4 2016, 11:59 PM<br />[b]Why am I gonna be the best captain Minnesota will ever have?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jul 4 2016, 11:59 PM<br />[b]What are your reeeeeeeal thoughts on Merica and Argarbargar
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jul 4 2016, 11:59 PM<br />[b]How long do you envision Kian staying in Minnesota?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jul 4 2016, 11:59 PM<br />[b]And related, do you foresee Kian winning a cup during his time in Minnesota?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jul 5 2016, 12:54 AM<br />[b]How do you feel having gotten swept by Toronto?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jul 5 2016, 12:54 AM<br />[b]With Hamilton moving past them,into the finals, do you feel any regret?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jul 5 2016, 12:54 AM<br />[b]Do you think you would have done better on Hamilton this season?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jul 5 2016, 12:54 AM<br />[b]Are you ever going to change your name?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jul 5 2016, 12:54 AM<br />[b]Is Merica forcing you to become a US citizen so you can vote for Trump?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jul 5 2016, 12:54 AM<br />[b]Do you prefer the left wing or the right wing?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jul 6 2016, 08:47 AM<br />[b]Why is the Minnesota weather so damn shitty?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jul 6 2016, 08:47 AM<br />[b]Why would I be the best GM ever for this team?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jul 6 2016, 08:47 AM<br />[b]Why would you be the best GM ever for this team?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jul 6 2016, 08:47 AM<br />[b]If you could trade one player, why would it be Michael Gerrard?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jul 6 2016, 08:47 AM<br />[b]What did you like about your player this season?
</b>

Quote:Originally posted by stevo@Jul 6 2016, 08:47 AM<br />[b]One aspect of your game you need to work on rather quickly?
</b>

<!--QuoteBegin-stevo[/i]@Jul 6 2016, 08:47 AM
[b]Favorite rap album?
[/quote]</b>

</div>

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

1 | How much do you love Minnesota?

2 | Favorite part about playing for the Chiefs?

3 | Who is better, Argar or Merica?

4 | How soon until you sign a lifetime contract with Minnesota?

5 | are you happy with how Hamilton performed this season?

6 | What can Minnesota do to avoid another playoff collapse next season?

7 | Pregame meal?

8 | Pregame rituals?

9 | Favorite cereal?

10 | When will you retire Hamilton?

11 | Fuck one, marry one, kill one (give detailed explanation): Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin and Larry The Cable Guy?

12 | Favorite movie and why?

13 | Favorite Actor and why?

14 | How can we make shl great again?

15 | Which member do you dislike the most? Must answer.

16 | FUCK YOU KIAN.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Do you think Minnesota wins the cup in the next few seasons?

Favorite teammate?

Why are you so underpaid?

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Can you perform Auto Fellatio?

If not, Would you like to have that arranged?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Interview who is your favorite teammate, and why is it me?

Interview why am I gonna be the best captain Minnesota will ever have?

Interview what are your reeeeeeeal thoughts on Merica and Argarbargar?

Interview How long do you envision Kian staying in Minnesota?

Interview and related, do you foresee Kian winning a cup during his time in Minnesota?

Cheers

Interview How do you feel having gotten swept by Toronto?

Interview With Hamilton moving past them,into the finals, do you feel any regret?

Interview Do you think you would have done better on Hamilton this season?

Interview Are you ever going to change your name?

Interview Is Merica forcing you to become a US citizen so you can vote for Trump?

Interview Do you prefer the left wing or the right wing? :ph34r:

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Why is the Minnesota weather so damn shitty?

Why would I be the best GM ever for this team?

Why would you be the best GM ever for this team?

If you could trade one player, why would it be Michael Gerrard?

What did you like about your player this season?

One aspect of your game you need to work on rather quickly?

Favorite rap album?

this can be graded, sorry, just can't find some time to finish this, will go to 3 day trip today, so...

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]