Create Account

The Big Show Podcast The best part of The Big Slappy Hour

This a one time only podcast or until Slappy goes on vacation again.

So please give lots of questions.

I will be recording tonight.

Thanks to all who ask questions.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Can you please read some playoff stats?

Favorite food to cook?

Thoughts on Penn Station?

Feelings going into Season 30?

Personal goals for Season 30?

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

How much do you miss Slappy right now?

Do you regret recording by yourself yet? :lol:

j/k I'm sure you're doing fine. I'm proud of you for doing this on your own. =D>

What are your feelings on the Calgary Dragons winning their 2nd cup in 3 seasons?

What do you think of their playoff run, winning 2 game 7's on the road and never being down in a series?

Are you happy for your friend Esa scoring 2 goals in game 7, including the tying goal to force overtime in the last 2 minutes of the 3rd period and being the #1 star?

Are you happy for many of your old Detroit teammates like Mack, Pedersen, Nuck, Chris Johnson, etc for winning a challenge cup together? Do you wish you were here also?

How much diahrrea do you think Esa had heading into game 7 of the cup finals, knowing he had to come up with the winning formula?

Would you say Calgary is the favorite to win the cup again next season, they'll be returning the same roster. What are some other favorites?

Will Big Manius be a career Jet or do you see him testing FA at some point in his career?

Do you think Slappy and Manius will ever be on the same team, or do you enjoy the rivalry too much?

What do you speculate Slappy is doing right now at this moment?

If you still need to fill time, read this article outloud and comment on your favorite parts...

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1898587

How did you feel about that article (which was incredibly accurate btw) :lol:

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Not too easy by yourself, huh?

The best part of The Big Slappy Hour is probably the beer, to be honest.

What is the best part of being friends with me?

What is the worst part of being friends with me?

How's the toilet doing?

Is Daisy with child?

Will Big Manius win the Turd next season?

You know you're always the biggest Turd in my heart, right?

Looking forward to listening to this. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered!

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Talk about your sick norway team

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Got word that Slappy is too trapped by domestic life for the Big Slappy hour. :(

So The Big Show will be recording this weekend! Rolleyes :D Yay

Interview So if have any question please ask away.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Talk about how your life will be devoid of meaning this weekend if you don't get to see me.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Recording tonight please give me something else to talk about I really do not want to talk about Slappy for an hour

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

How'd S30 go for you?

Do you consider the Big Man a top 5 defender in the SHL?

Norwegian KMF : Jedi, Count Chocula, Wasty

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Reasons to be optimistic for the Jets next year?

Talk about Scott Robertson and his progress as a defenseman in the SHL thus far.

Thoughts on the deals WPG made before the trade deadline?

How important is getting your weight up?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

answered

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Slappy has officially sack out on doing the Big Slappy hour and to maintain my bank account I think it is time for another Big Show. So please ask questions.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

What's your favorite kind of pie? Can be any kind of pie.

Who would win in a fist fight? Slappy or 10 dog sized scorpions. Melee weapons are allowed for both species.

Which teams have the somewhat realistic possibility of being an upset Challenge Cup winner this year?

Any impressive prospects or rising SHL stars off the top of your head that you would like to discuss, or mention?

Bonk vs Slappy in a No Holds Barred SHL Contract Extension On a Pole Match. What's the finish?

Do you think the current SHL Meda Grading scale is better or worse since the recent changes? Changes are listed Here

What does your player do in the offseason when he's not playing hockey?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]