Create Account

The Big Show Podcast The best part of The Big Slappy Hour

How badly does Eli Manning wish he had Dak Prescott's offensive line? How much does every Giants fan secretly wish to jump on the bandwagon of America's Team?

How's your wife and my kids?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Aug 23 2017, 07:39 PM
How's your wife and my kids?

woah

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Are you regretting doing this by yourself yet? How many minutes do you have left? :lol:

Is it true you got to hang out with the Parm King himself today in person and is it also true that he shared half his sandwich with you?

Describe the sandwich in detail and speculate when the last time, if ever, that Esa gave half his sandwich to anyone. Do you feel special? You should...

Do you think Esa regretted sharing this sandwich with you after he tasted how good it was?

How jealous is Slappy that you got to eat with Esa today?

Do you remember the first boobs you saw on tv or in a movie? What was the movie and how old were you, how did it change your life?

If you were involved in a hot chick fantasy draft, who would be your 1st overall selection?

If you, Esa and Slappy had to do a 40 yard sprint, who would win? How much of a head start would Esa have in order to win?

Discuss Esa Anrikkanen's production in his 19th season in the SHL, how is he doing this without the use of PEP's?

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Aug 25 2017, 08:05 PM

How jealous is Slappy that you got to eat with Esa today?&nbsp; Very, you two tip touchers suck

If you, Esa and Slappy had to do a 40 yard sprint, who would win? How much of a head start would Esa have in order to win?&nbsp; Are we kidding here?&nbsp; I'd give you both a ten yard head start easy.

Discuss Esa Anrikkanen's production in his 19th season in the SHL, how is he doing this without the use of PEP's? Easy answer, he isn't.

Exactly how many clams have you eaten this summer and don't count the bearded ones.

This separation you and Slappy are going through... have you started dividing up your property? Who get's the dirty mags and the bong? Which one of you would continue pod casting?

The rumors are that this breakup came after a recent camping trip where you two shared a tent together up on Broke Back Mountain, was Slappy too aggressive with you? his wife shared with me during some pillow talk that he can be somewhat domineering, do you have anything to say about that?

Do you find yourself spending more time with your wife since your breakup? Can we expect a Mr & Mrs Manious edition in the near future.

If you were playing for Calgary would they be doing better than they are now? or Would your inappropriate locker room touching be a detriment to the team?

[Image: Depositphotos-46829959-original-1024x602.jpg]

Recording in the next few hours last chance to pick something for me to talk about.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Fuck. You've got plenty of questions, so I'll merely wish you well on this solo voyage. Looking forward to listening. Towel

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I haven't been active recently what have I missed lol :lol:

Give me a full overview on the dogs you've got running around.

Which was the last one to piss inside?

Thoughts on the trade we made to start the season

What'd you have for breakfast this weekend?

smoke somethin for me

Fuck hot air balloons. You ever been in one? shouldn't do that

How many goals is Vijanupatan Singh going to score in his rookie season?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Answered!

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2018, 09:40 PM by Bonk.)

After 11 months to the day. I have decided to do one last Big Show as I will probably have to call it the Lil' Show after this season. Mainly because Slappy and myself probably won't be recording A Big Slappy Hour until the weekend of the 11th, unless we do some camping episode next week end which I do not see happening. Plus this will giving me a little bit more of a bank cushion with my recreate. So please help a brother out so I am not talking to myself for a hour.

[Image: tumblr_mfw1ayd0VM1r7r1l7o1_400.gif]

Yes, yes I am

[Image: 200w_d.gif]

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

What the fuck is going on in Winnipeg?

Let's get an update on Lil Manius' rookie season so far in St. Louis.

Something near and dear to my heart with my weekend travels: What are some of your favorite "driving" songs?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018, 09:40 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hey Bonk!

When its all said and done, Which Winipeg Jets from this current team has a chance too and or will make the Hall of fame?

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2018, 06:59 PM by Slappydoodle.)

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Do you prefer it in a dish or cone and what is your preferred cone type?

How much are you looking forward to the upcoming Big Slappy & Friends camping trip? Will we be spooning for warmth out there in the deep, dark woods?

Now that we've been on the new site for awhile, what differences have you seen? What do you like and what do you dislike? Be specific.

Talk a little about your own, real life hockey past. Favorite memories, worst experiences, any great teammates or coaches?

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2018, 04:32 PM by Bonk.)

Last chance to get your questions in.
I will be recording tonight.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius