Create Account

Roberto Luongo is overrated

they get a good return for luongo. Teams with shaky tending will gladly take the contract since they get a multiple 40 game winner who has made it to the cup. I could see a Toronto, Washington, Colorado, or a tampa bay taking a stab at him

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Do teams really still want him? I know his contract is bad but he's just not a pressure goalie.

Quote:Originally posted by WiTzzEL@Apr 19 2012, 07:02 PM

Lol are you joking?  They will get a lot for Luongo.
I doubt it.
its possible tho

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Apr 19 2012, 07:36 PM

I doubt it.
its possible tho
I think they get a good amount. Hes a vezina goalie in the reg season, and IMO needs a change of scenery. His contract isn't even that bad except for the length, i see them getting a young top 4 dman + for him.

Quote:Originally posted by WiTzzEL@Apr 19 2012, 06:38 PM

I think they get a good amount.  Hes a vezina goalie in the reg season, and IMO needs a change of scenery.  His contract isn't even that bad except for the length, i see them getting a young top 4 dman + for him.
Cody Franson and a 3rd rounder imo.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Apr 19 2012, 09:04 PM

Cody Franson and a 3rd rounder imo.

Rejected. Counter offer: Franson + 1st + 2nd.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Apr 19 2012, 09:14 PM

Rejected. Counter offer: Franson + 1st + 2nd.
It would probs be around something like this lol, maybe not as high with the picks IMO. Id do....

Schenn + Colborne

I think that's a solid offer tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by WiTzzEL@Apr 19 2012, 09:21 PM

It would probs be around something like this lol, maybe not as high with the picks IMO.  Id do....

Schenn + Colborne

I think that's a solid offer tbh.

That's way too much for Luongo imo