Create Account

S29 All-Star Roster

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Jul 31 2016, 05:41 PM

Who, Aitto?

I find that far less questionable than Jackson Cartier being selected as many times as he was.
He didn't even make the list. Aittokallio had no business being #1 over Tanner, and I don't know how you can reasonably argue him over Tanner as #1.

At least with a guy like Svensson (SB basically because he played in his entire end every single game with his terrible team) and Windsor (Kane, Sarantez, Muller, and JRT basically going HAM) you can say "well he had some faults that maybe he doesn't get on this list." Not sure how you say that about Tanner considering if not for Kane tying the league record in points for a single season he wins the league MVP. Maybe you give Svensson a nod on a team because he actually looked good despite the terrible support, but I'm not really that sad about Windsor missing out all things considered.

I blame this all on the fact that JY burgled the scoring leaders page and it was way harder to organize between forwards and defensemen.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Fkin eggy

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Too much stupidity, I'll address this later.

For now, no one ever likes the All-Star teams, it's always a shit show, I'm just here so I don't get fined, I just counted the votes.

And for those bitching, if you wanted to make a difference, SIGN UP FOR THE COMMITTEE. The apps were open. But no, it's better to bitch. k.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jul 31 2016, 10:46 PM
And for those bitching, if you wanted to make a difference, SIGN UP FOR THE COMMITTEE. The apps were open. But no, it's better to bitch. k.
Put me in, coach. Though, where were there open applications? Last thread I see about hiring a committee member was from two months ago.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I'll admit. I probably should have put more research in, but I didn't simply copy. I forgot about it for the longest while.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jul 31 2016, 05:48 PM

I did research on mine. I spent about an hour looking through the index results to choose who I thought should go where. Sorry I that's not enough for you, next season I guess I'll just roll a die to make my choices for me.

I didn't call people out for copying my ballot because I'm not the All Star head and didn't pay any attention after I sent my ballot in. I went through and chose people based on who I thought deserved it, I assumed others would do the same. I'm one ballot of fourteen, my one ballot shouldn't make the results. If you have an issue with the way voting was carried out talk to <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a> he's the guy who ran it.
i am not going to even read this

y does dis league hav 2 be so serious

y every1 do dis

[Image: Matt-Damon-Crying.gif]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jul 31 2016, 07:27 PM

He didn't even make the list. Aittokallio had no business being #1 over Tanner, and I don't know how you can reasonably argue him over Tanner as #1.

At least with a guy like Svensson (SB basically because he played in his entire end every single game with his terrible team) and Windsor (Kane, Sarantez, Muller, and JRT basically going HAM) you can say "well he had some faults that maybe he doesn't get on this list." Not sure how you say that about Tanner considering if not for Kane tying the league record in points for a single season he wins the league MVP. Maybe you give Svensson a nod on a team because he actually looked good despite the terrible support, but I'm not really that sad about Windsor missing out all things considered.

[b]I blame this all on the fact that JY burgled the scoring leaders page and it was way harder to organize between forwards and defensemen
.[/b]

But we have Bojo's site for that doe

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Lunaro@Aug 1 2016, 12:37 AM

But we have Bojo's site for that doe
Doesn't let you organize by position.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Aug 1 2016, 05:06 AM

Yeahthat, had to go through the index to remember some people's positions.

BTW, ballots here because reasons.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jul 31 2016, 10:27 PM

I blame this all on the fact that JY burgled the scoring leaders page and it was way harder to organize between forwards and defensemen.
:-? Interesting, apparently people are too lazy and/or stupid to actually put in the extra 5-10 minutes and look on the team scoring pages for even more stats than appear on the scoring leaders page. Didn't realize that I would be blamed for people being inept and stupid. Sorry, next time I'll create a clearly defined "CLICK HERE IF RETARDED" button so we don't have to deal with that anymore, and maybe you can stop being a cunt.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Aug 1 2016, 08:49 AM

:-? Interesting, apparently people are too lazy and/or stupid to actually put in the extra 5-10 minutes and look on the team scoring pages for even more stats than appear on the scoring leaders page. Didn't realize that I would be blamed for people being inept and stupid. Sorry, next time I'll create a clearly defined "CLICK HERE IF RETARDED" button so we don't have to deal with that anymore, and maybe you can stop being a cunt.
I was joking, relax. At least to the point where I'm not actually blaming you for something you had no idea was going to happen until it actually happened.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Aug 1 2016, 06:06 AM

Yeah, unfortunately. Until we get rid of secondary positions in the index, I won't be able to accurately do it.

also the bojo machine will be updated tonight. I gotta change some stuff for the current season to show.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Did you guys misspell my name? Don't see it on there

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Aug 1 2016, 10:23 AM
Did you guys misspell my name? Don't see it on there

it's hard to misspell "Ass-Fart McGoo"

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Aug 1 2016, 09:35 AM

it's hard to misspell "Ass-Fart McGoo"

That's why I'm confused Bojo ffs