Create Account

PvP Betting

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Aug 4 2016, 03:30 PM

Yeah 1v1s

I'm no good at 1v1 tbqh never played it ranked

I am reasonably certain I could beat you at least one, I tried out 1v1 and am surprisingly pretty good at it. Think I am 15-2 overall B)

Thing is, I have played with you and you are far better than I at aerials, which is my advantage over people who don't even try Wink

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MacWitNoK@Aug 4 2016, 11:38 AM

I am reasonably certain I could beat you at least one, I tried out 1v1 and am surprisingly pretty good at it. Think I am 15-2 overall B)

Thing is, I have played with you and you are far better than I at aerials, which is my advantage over people who don't even try Wink

That almost sounds like a challenge tho

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Aug 4 2016, 03:57 PM

That almost sounds like a challenge tho

I kinda want to, but almost certain I would lose my money. I don't have time tonight I don't think. Perhaps on Friday or Saturday night, you free to throw down then?

Quote:Originally posted by MacWitNoK@Aug 4 2016, 12:02 PM

I kinda want to, but almost certain I would lose my money. I don't have time tonight I don't think. Perhaps on Friday or Saturday night, you free to throw down then?

I could throw down then

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Aug 4 2016, 04:07 PM

I could throw down then

I am going to save the replay and edit to for people to watch me getting my ass kicked. Smile

I suck at aerials

Other than that training is going well, just won a 3 V 1 on unfair. Felt good

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Ballerstorm</a> I'll bet you 1mil you'll beat me at madden

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 23 2016, 03:36 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Ballerstorm</a> I'll bet you 1mil you'll beat me at madden
Maybe I'll just pick the browns.

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Sep 23 2016, 02:37 PM

Maybe I'll just pick the browns.

lol scrub did you see that TMZ link

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 23 2016, 03:39 PM

lol scrub did you see that TMZ link
Yeah dude I gotta take a shit

1m bet with <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>InciteHysteria</a> that the Avalanche lose the next 3 games

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Oct 16 2016, 02:47 PM
1m bet with <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>InciteHysteria</a> that the Avalanche lose the next 3 games

Accepted.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Oct 16 2016, 02:47 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Oct 18 2016, 08:03 AM

[Image: giphy.gif]
rip

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

I bet <a href='index.php?showuser=2293' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>twils</a> 100k that Kings will beat Canucks on Saturday 10/22, but only if Budaj starts for LA

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)