Create Account

Arcade

Why don't we make te arcade more competitive, like every week pick a game and who ever has te highscore on say Sunday gets 500k or 1 tpe, I mean just a suggestion, someone in the arcade fourm could easily run it

well we'd have to wipe off the high scores because after a couple weeks the hi-score lists don't really change (people quit trying to beat the leader)

The admins can make tournaments for each game as well . I was in a league a while ago with an arcade and we always made little tournaments for the good games.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=A...viewtournaments

This is where they are posted then its randomly makes a bracket, you get 1 play and the highscore of that matchup moves on to the next round, its fun!

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Dec 29 2011, 04:52 PM
well we'd have to wipe off the high scores because after a couple weeks the hi-score lists don't really change (people quit trying to beat the leader)
Well every week we could just wipe one games high scores away and at end of week pick winner and hat let the hi scores stay there

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Dec 29 2011, 04:53 PM
The admins can make tournaments for each game as well . I was in a league a while ago with an arcade and we always made little tournaments for the good games.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=A...viewtournaments

This is where they are posted then its randomly makes a bracket, you get 1 play and the highscore of that matchup moves on to the next round, its fun!
Ok so this would work to.. Just as well if not better lol

Yeah, I was gonna say we can make tournaments. That's up to the Player Progression Director tho.

Woo I'm a champion!

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Dec 29 2011, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I was gonna say we can make tournaments. That's up to the Player Progression Director tho.
He he I have the power to do that to:p

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Dec 29 2011, 04:12 PM

He he I have the power to do that to:p

saw that right after I posted actually Wink

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Dec 29 2011, 05:13 PM

saw that right after I posted actually Wink
I thought it would be run by the fantasy/arcade people thou lol

that would be really cool. There's only one game I'm successful at though :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by The Rockstar@Dec 29 2011, 04:17 PM

I thought it would be run by the fantasy/arcade people thou lol

eh whatever <_<