Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Why will Evans transfer to Team Russia and join the dominance that is Rudnikova and Volkova, among others?

Who's your favourite Kaiser and why is it Isaac?

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Interview
@ Mel: What would you say is Colorado's biggest positional need for the next SMJHL draft?

@ Mel: Do you think the Mammoth's next season will be better compared to this season?

@ Zach: Tell us a bit more about your 2 dogs

@ Both: Which player might end up being the biggest steal of this draft class and why?

@ Both: Which player do you think has the biggest bust potential ( Sinikka is not eligible)?

@ Both: Which team will win the Four Star CUp and which team will win the Challenge Cup?

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Have you paid any attention to the SHL? If so, any team you rooting for in the playoffs?

Give me an ideal and realistic view of your future careers. Do you plan to be 10 season smjhlers?

Do you believe Kelowna has what it takes to come out on top? Can you talk about those awesome players like Alex Light, Otto etc. Thanks.

Give me some nice lines pls, maybe a rap to use as a pickup line.

Talk about how amazing I am tbh, Kasparek a beast this season.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

GUEST(S) ANNOUNCEMENT!

As you may have noticed, there's no Podcast I Will Regret Making this week. That is, of course, because I recorded Southern Discomfort with <a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a>, which you should listen to if you haven't already - and hopefully will happen again, if only to make you cringe at our accents even more.

Next week, however, we're getting the Regret Train rolling again, with a special two-guest edition planned for Sunday evening, to go online Monday!

My guests will be ... <a href='index.php?showuser=2285' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Tomen</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>InciteHysteria</a>!

Tomen and Maxi have been putting together the WJC tournament for SMJHL players, which was officially announced yesterday. This will be their chance to talk about the event and answer any questions you may have about it - as well as whatever else pops into your head, of course, such as our rookie SMJHL seasons or Tomen being a friggin' bawse for PGF in the playoffs.

You know what comes next: Ask me questions! Ask Maxi questions! Ask Tomen questions! Episode Five is going to be lit!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

How Southern are they?

What is the best style of ribs and why is Memphis dry rub ribs the right answer?

I can count to 8
Can you count to 8?
smh
wish you heard what I said
bout the lack of bread
that you make
you can't bake
And I bet when the leafs fall
You can't even rake
for god's sake
please don't jump into a lake
if I die before I wake
wake me up for goodness' sake

how was my rap?

Who is better, me or 7?

I need to host a party. Where should I host it, Dwayne the Rock Johnson or Seth Rollins??

Can I swag or no

talk about juniors since that's what this podcast is for

it's game 7 of chanpionahip n seattle lose. their drems r brokn n i come into thread and say cya-ttle riot LOL Rate joke plz

pls respond

I know you probably wil say no to this, and that's fine, just ignore the question, but what is your honest opinion of Connor right now?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Buffalo? Buffalo

Favorite song

Least favorite team

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Why do you keep picking people that aren't me to be on your podcast?

KIRKSTONE HYPE?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Sep 9 2016, 10:54 PM
Why do you keep picking people that aren't me to be on your podcast?

Fiiiiiiine, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. o:-)

As I teased in the last episode, The Podcast I Will Regret Making will cover both hemispheres next week as <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Avakael</a> comes on the show. He's my Falcons teammate, a damn good defenseman who sure as hell better get drafted before me in the SHL Draft (one week from today, get hype!Wink.

So here's the part where you ask us questions about Detroit's season, Detroit next season, the SHL Draft, why he's so damn good at spreadsheets, how many times he's been assaulted by a kangaroo, whatever!

Nikolai Evans

Or anything, really. Otherwise I'll probably spend the whole podcast giving 1 word answers.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Rank these cheeses: Asiago, Mozzarella, Havarti, Marscapone, Camembert, Emmental, Brunost.

What is your favorite animal? Communicate this via noise. No words. Dog and Cat are not acceptable answers.

If you were able to switch your accents for a day, how many ladies would you each pick up during that time?

German Goalies or Finnish Goalies? Be specific.

If you could be a monster from any fictional media what would you be? Give specific examples why you would choose that monster.

Sing us a few bars of "Thong Song" by Sisqo. Preferably begin where it says "She dumps like a truck..."

If you two and two other members of the Falcons are Ninja Turtles? Who is which turtle?

Who would play you in a movie about your SMJHL season?

More later.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

What will be Team USA's coping mechanism when they inevitably lose to the Russians in IIHF?

How much does Avakael hate New Zealanders?

I've never liked pickled relish, how can you stand it?

What contact have you two had with SHL GMs?

Obvious question about most likely SHL destinations for each of you?

How much build info/help/understanding of the sim have you accrued in your rookie year?

What build do you want to have headed into your first SHL season?

Embellish more on the Salary Cap idea. I'm intrigued by your stats, but I wonder about where the $350K/100 TPE should start, given everyone gets 155 TPE to start. Should the rate be higher once you hit certain TPE limits, like $500K/100 TPE after 750 TPE, $1M/100 TPE after 1000 TPE, etc. What's the best scale to use?

Why can I never get what I want for Christmas?

What is the largest minority in each of your respective hometowns?

Either of you ever watch Dance Academy? Great show, kind of stupid high school, but the ballet is fantastic.

Who will win the Sprint Cup championship?
What act of God will have to happen for Chris Buescher to win the title?
How many races have you gone too? If so, Which ones?
Have any teams contacted you about the draft?
In the end why will you regret making this podcast?
Rant for 60 seconds about much you hate JG 24. (Much to my dismay)
Why is Austin Dillon such a whiny bitch?
Why is John Hunter Nemechek the next big thing in NASCAR?
What is the meaning of life?
Fuck the Dolphins, Jets, Bills and Roger Goodell.
Fuck Peter Chiarelli.
Fuck Brian France.

Quote:Originally posted by BruinsFanatic100@Sep 15 2016, 03:30 PM

Rant for 60 seconds about much you hate JG 24. (Much to my dismay)

I might have to record a separate podcast for this request

Nikolai Evans