Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Questions

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Sep 15 2016, 04:41 PM

I might have to record a separate podcast for this request
lol

So, SMJHL season is over. While obviously, I know you're dissapointed about your playoff performance, do you think your solid regular season makes up for it?

Who in this draft do you think is the most underrated, alleged draft stock wise?

What guys in your LR do you love the most, yet seem to get no recognition?

Anyone in the league of whom your opinion has completely changed over the season?

Who do you think could end up going too high?

Avakael, describe your feelings about Hawthorn being eliminated in 200 words or more.

Can you ask me questions on my presser pls Ninja?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by smallwater17@Sep 16 2016, 08:22 PM

Anyone in the league of whom your opinion has completely changed over the season?

[Image: wi9QVxq.png]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 16 2016, 11:42 PM

[Image: wi9QVxq.png]
Ninja

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by smallwater17@Sep 16 2016, 08:43 PM

Ninja
[Image: inWfP6B.png]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 16 2016, 11:47 PM

[Image: inWfP6B.png]
you're quite the talented paint artist

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by smallwater17@Sep 16 2016, 10:52 PM

you're quite the talented paint artist

Visser for 1OA

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Well, not much has happened this week in the SHL. It's going to be hard to do a podcast this week, but I understand folks have started to expect it weekly, and I definitely wouldn't want to let anyone down.

Fortunately, I've worked it out so that a fellow podcaster can join this week's episode. Hopefully, with our experience, we can somehow fill an hour of air time discussing what has been a pretty ho-hum week in our little corner of the internet.

GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: It's <a href='index.php?showuser=2238' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>shlpris41</a>, fellow Russia comrade, fellow top-five draft pick, and unfortunately a Caps fan. Two out of three ain't bad.

Ask questions and stuff.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I'm going to ask some burning questions, ones that you definitely won't cover at all, or even think about, because nothing significant has happened in the SHL over the past week.

Favorite beer?
Favorite Jets managerial staff member?
Favorite meme?

How did it feel getting 1st line ice time for Russia's last game?

Describe draft night. How far in advance did you know you were going to your team? Did you get to pick any of your later picks/teammates?

We need more Squidbillies in our lives. Just a general comment. Team Russia would be better with more pinecone liquor.

Which would you be more excited about this season: your SHL team winning a Cup without you on the roster and your SMJHL team exiting the playoffs 1st round or your SMJHL team winning a Cup with you and your SHL team getting eliminated from the playoffs?

Interview What are your thoughts on gym-rats and do you consider yourself to be a gym-rat?

Interview How do you like the new idea of Survivor S33 - Millennials vs Gen X?

Interview As you are part of Team Russia but not Russian - I challenge you guys to "SHL Foreigners listen to Russian music!"

Here are one songs you have to listen to and give your opinion in scale of 10. (You can try to guess what the song is about as well).

Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n70xejQ4tXs

Interview Your thoughts on the Twitch draft stream...should SHL move to this platform to do drafts? Would it increase the hype and fun?

Interview 101 on "How to be a top5 overall draft pick!?"

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

time to ask the hard-hitting questions

favorite juniors team that isn't yours?

favorite lollipop flavour?

favorite 'declaring love for listening to walruses fuck at seaworld' screenshot?

favorite pepe?

Player Page
Update Page

How did it feel that Russia got eliminated early in the medal rounds?
(Serves you all right because Evans betrayed 'MURICA!Wink

hi pris you're so beautiful that my pick up lines went invisible tbh

How does it feel Evans, finally being considered an organization's best prospect after being overshadowed by yung MayTee in Detroit?

Thoughts on Kasparek dropping so far in the draft? Why didn't you all convince your teams to draft him? Afraid he would be a better prospect then y'all? Do you think he is getting rushed by going up to the SHL so soon? He intends to round out his game more for a physical presence, thoughts on his amazing skill-set? Should the ROTY trophy be named after him when it is introduced?

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

How do you think will be the team Russia future ?

Wiill Zach be ever able to not get asked how his sisters are?

How high are the chances of Boomcheck getting a date with Pris?

What do you look forward the most in your SHL career?

Who will win the four star cup?

Will you have some alcohol in your sysem while doiung this?

RIP Boom

Pris do you love me? Or if not rate me on a scale from 1 to 10, you too ZachWink

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

do y'all miss me

list three reasons why russia is the best, and why am i the number one reason

you guys are both first rounders in the shl!! does this make you feel more pressured, or are you confident in your play going forward?

you guys actually both struggled at different times in the smjhl season. who do you think is going to hit their stride first?

pris, do you give your brother permission to marry me?

zach, we're not living in winnipeg so you need to sort your shit out.

this isn't a question but you're both my favs :-x Russia

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]