Create Account

S31 Platoon Interested Prospects OH SNAPPYDOODLE

Player Name: Vasily Horvat
Position: RW/C
Minor League Team: Kelowna Knights
Link to Profile Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...dpost&p=1943048
Link to Update Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...dpost&p=1943757
Questions

What's so great about you that makes you stand out from the rest of your draft?

Why would the West Kendall Platoon be a good fit for you?

What do you value most in a team? An active group. I usually have some pretty dumb questions, so

Quick, tell me a joke!

It was 4-1.

Who was the best Platoon player in S30?

Bojo

How long will it take for you to be better than that guy?

Never. I don't play defense. If I did, in a few seasons.

Yes/No - Answer in detail if desired

Do you want to stay down in the minors for another season?

I dont mind. I understand I am not where I need to be to be in the SHL, so some more time in the minors is both expected and understandable.

Do you know anybody on WKP?

ej

Did you know where WKP was before you inevitably Googled it?

Yes

How much does money matter to you?

Not much.

Personal Information: Not needed, if you don't want too.
Favorite NHL team: Boston Bruins
Hobbies: I'm doing my master program right now, this is pretty much my hobby
Xbox/PS4/Steam ? All of them, but the master race is my preferred.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Player Name: Georgette Pel
Position: Goalie
Minor League Team: raiders
Link to Profile Page:
Link to Update Page:
Questions

I care a great deal about fostering a team environment that's really appealing to rookies, and I care about keeping people around. Halifax was fantastic to come into -- the Discord, the environment, and the energy -- and more than winning, more than having boss-ass stats, I care about the intangibles that'll keep someone active for a full 9, 10 seasons. The rest -- I figure if you're patient and not a total ass, you can learn and mentored through by your teammates and old hands around the site.

Just looking at the process of the draft for a minute, and ignoring your site presence as a group -- you have Lewis-Flood. He's active, he's pulling in TPE, and he's not even half-way to regression. It's not a great situation for another net-minder, tbh, unless that net minder doesn't mind a healthy career in the SMJHL, and plans to be rabidly active for the next 4-5 seasons, with continued activity after that. You need a back-up for Flood, but it's not a pressing need -- and I respect that. I'm also favored to disappear off the draftboard until the 4th or 5th round either. If the time comes, and you're considering who to pick for a late round selection, I promise not to make you regret picking me.

I do well with a lively, active group -- I like making inclusive media articles, I'm great for any kind of interactive media the rest of the team does (asking interview questions, guesting on podcasts), and I want to find -- as lame as this might sound -- my forever team. I believe in loyalty, and I believe in perseverance. Y'all seem like you might jive with that.

What do you value most in a team?

Community.

Quick, tell me a joke!

I started a band called 999 Megabytes — we haven’t gotten a gig yet

[Image: daduntsh.gif]

I'm gonna go with Oliver Pettyfer -- based on his stats, he was mad clutch in your pp unit, and game-tying goals is a stat that I think is often undervalued, especially when a team plays an excellent even-scored game.

Sooner than anyone's willing to give me credit for. B)

Yes

Not personally, no.

Yeah, Florida! Zach Evans was talking about the fact that he in theory would prefer playing for warm weather teams in the rookie discord a week or two ago -- or possibly in his podcast?

As a person that lives paycheck to paycheck... quite a lot, actually? But it makes me hustle like hell and spend wisely.

Favorite NHL team: I'm a bicostal Islanders/Ducks fan tbh, but I have a lot of runners up who hold leases on my heart.
Hobbies: I run, I skate, I play tabletop rpgs -- I can get crazy about weight training? but it's been a while and I'm older now, so I gotta respect my body's limits a bit more than I would've a few years ago.
Xbox/PS4/Steam ? Crayolaser (Steam), and tbh I have a PS4 handle but it's tied to my FB so I don't know what the user name is offhand. I'll update this when I'm home and can find out.

Good luck picking your draftees, we're a pretty dank-ass draft class.

Player Name: Marcos Maciel
Position: C
Minor League Team: Militia
Link to Profile Page: Player Page
Link to Update Page: Updates
Questions

I am criminally underrated, I'll say that much. I haven't had the luckiest of seasons but my build is solid and improving every single week. I can pretty much guarantee I'm worth a 1st round pick and I am not trying to come off as cocky here. I know my activity level and my commitment to my build every week. I am a future investment for a team who can only get better.

I think it would, I mean who wouldn't want to play hockey in Florida. I could show up at the rink in flip-flops. But on a more serious note, I think I can provide the team with some added center depth and as I grow as a player I could see myself playing C on a 1A or 1B line. This team has a very competitive future from what I've seen from its current player pool and I would love to be a part of it.

I love a team that can take jabs at eachother lightly while keeping things honest and cohesive in the LR. A sense of humor important, as well as activity.

Quick, tell me a joke!

I actually made this one up while day dreaming and golfing..yes I probably have ADD, and no it probably isn't as funny as I think it is.

Lex Luthor kept a watchful eye on Clark Kent as he visited the optometrist. The doctor concluded his appointment stating: "Well Clark, I think you have supervision".

I would say Oliver Pettyfer based pts per 60 mins

If I am used right, I think I can reach his output in 1 or 2 full seasons of playing in an SHL league.

I want to play where the coaching staff and head office sees fit.

Yes, Matt Lewis-Flood frequents the Militia locker room with his shenanigans.

Yes, I visit Florida yearly.

Money is important, as in this world it pays for skill. If I am expected to play to the best of my ability then money will be a factor. Of course, activity = money = improvement, so I should be rich Wink.

Favorite NHL team:

Toronto Maple Leafs

Hobbies:

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, watching Hockey/ 'Merican Football/HBO, long walks on the beach

Xbox/PS4/Steam ?

XBOX, but I want a PS4

Player Name:
Trevor Wilson
Position:
LW
Minor League Team:
Kelowna Knights
Link to Profile Page:
Player Page
Link to Update Page:
Update Page

Questions

Well I scored the most points in the regular season for rookies that are forwards. My player seems to be on a path to become a solid player, which I hopefully won't mess up.

You're team seems like they're already pretty stacked on forwards, so I'm not exactly sure where I'd fit in. I haven't really looked at the play styles of your players tho, so if you're looking for a pass first two-way forward I'm your guy.

I like having a good group of people to talk to. I'm not as worried about having a huge role in the team, but that never hurts.

Quick, tell me a joke!
A neutron walks into a bar and asks "How much for a beer?" The bartender says "For you, no charge."

Mikko Linna because of his great P/20 stat as a rookie, also EJ would appreciate me saying that.

Probably around 2 seasons or so

Yes - Kelowna will have another good team and I wouldn't mind being a part of it.

Yes - EJ is the GM for the Knights

Yes - without googling I'm pretty sure it's close to Miami. After googling it appears I am correct.

I'm not a huge fan of writing articles, so money would be nice. I should have a fairly healthy bank account by the start of next season though, so it won't be super important.

Favorite NHL team: Vancouver Canucks
Hobbies: Hockey, gaming, golfing, binging netflix
Xbox/PS4/Steam ?: Steam and PS4, but my brother took my PS4 so I guess just steam actually.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Player Name: Jason Visser
Minor League Team: St. Louis Scarecrows
Link to Profile Page:
Link to Update Page:
Questions

I just gonna word soup you, and that's what I do to earn money. Actually fuck this, nobody read my posts cause they're too long. Check these out to get the idea. Failed Presser gone right---- Some real weird shit with my player---First post I went for double $ on $15m
Shit boys I like your goalie Lewis-Flood, and the other dude why the fuck don't you play him more? 300 more TPE solid as fuck it looked like in the regular season right, what's the question I don't even. alright I am a good fit cause. Shit sometimes I lock small children in cramped dark places for long periods of time.
Like Buffalo looks like ass right, they had a single active guy so anything that's the opposite of that right, and that would be a high volume of active players. I don't give a fuck who I'll say the same weird shit to everyone just as long as there are a fuck ton of them that's what you want. Damn I gotta get it together here but you get the idea.
Quick, tell me a joke! v ^ >

copy pasta from a post i did
Zallerras Szlerchek1548 TPE Awh shit this guy's from S19 and is still a fucking baller. Leads the platoon in points and +/- with a a +20 rating and 18G 25A for 43P. Fuck he also leads the team in PIMS fucking 6 fights on the season for 77 PIMS. Awesome man- and he was on today. fucking active --- Fuck yeah bud he won 56.46% of the 1665 face offs he took.
S52 at best right? I mean I need to go up and regress and I think by 52 I'll be back down to around 1500 TPE

Ah yes, my favorite kind of question now first of all I hate this song I am listening to that just has this grandma fucking yelling at a girl name Kesha to get off the phone like wtf, I don't want to listen to this baby cry either- album has like alright music but is ruined by these crack heads shouting over the actual good parts and their shitty baby that nobody cares for so it's crying through the background of the whole song it's outrageous. FUck off
Do you want to stay down in the minors for another season? I want to earn the max TPE I can so I would accept sucking ass to spend more and earn points faster. Though that'd fuck the Crows over, I like them. <3 Hi

Do you know anybody on WKP? Alright So Rice has one of the better avi's I'm really falling for all you guys I mean- These pretty girls you have for your picture, but it's starting to get in the way of the work I am trying to do I can't stop and edge for 10 minutes every time I see your little girl tasting a strawberry. And this is a trend I am seeing top prospects get in on, Tomen and Incitehysteria fafhasf as some goalie they now are cutie girls in their avi, and it really works on me guys I want to be your fiends, it's like a strip club all these pretty girls and they look at you while you throw them cash and you think I am different. She really likes me, look at her eyes she is in love with me, and really that is why I can't go to whole foods anymore.

Fuck homies, I did a long ass thing about a bunch of teams I still don't even know where you stand. I remember though that like your team had a shit ton of people with over 20 points but nobody over 45 so like all of you contributed, wait what is this question even asking? where they are shit. fuck off west kendall obviously you swine.
Bro. It's all I'm here for tbh i want tons of money so i can go straight to the bigs pay to suck for a long time but get better faster than all the junior nerds ya'know. fuck them none of them are reading this.
Favorite NHL team: Coyotes
Hobbies: nice thanks for this.
I like getting high, getting high, getting high, and getting high. Sometimes my dog will lick peanut butter off my clock and it feels really good to wind it up and watch time pass. There was once a day when I went fly fishing and broke my pole when i tried to spear a fish that was trying to swim in my waders. When the ground is dry I like to get on my knees and scrape myself till my elbows and knees bleed, and you get that good air feeling touching the blood, then I go play roller hockey and let the sweat from my elbows and knee pads get in there real good and burn me so I skate faster.
Xbox/PS4/Steam ? If you happen to play the 1 game I do which you don't then we'll find out alright yeah fuck it fuck off. but hey maybe you play my itty bitty titty game

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Player Name:
Brennan Kennedy

Position:
RW

Minor League Team:
Militia

Link to Profile Page:
Player

Link to Update Page:
Update

Questions
Nope

I have been very underrated. My stats line has a part in it, but I am one of the higher TPE earners in my draft class from the time I joined.

I like hot weather, plus I also enjoy winning and a great team atmosphere.

I really like an active LR

Quick, tell me a joke!
Knock knock
Who's there
HEE-HAW
Hee-haw who
HEE-HAW you
(The comedic styling of my 4 year old)

I'm biased - MLF

As a player? I'd think I already am. As a goalie, I'd say he has me beat

If that's what's vest for Mr then for sure

MLF

No idea

It's a bit of a motivator. As long as I've got enough for training every week I'm good though

Favorite NHL team: Toronto
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends/family, fishing, gaming, mechanical work
Xbox/PS4/Steam ? Xbox - deadbambi1689

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Player Name: Martin Svensson
Minor League Team: Colorado Mammoths
Link to Profile Page: Here you go
Link to Update Page: Here you go
Questions

Stand out from this class? Jeez.. I am a playmaking center, my understanding is that there is not a shit load of us in this class.

I don't know much about you, so I can't answer that question.

Communication and a great diverse LR.

Quick, tell me a joke!

Three guys walks in to a bar, you'd think the third guy would've ducked.

Jed Iloren <3

As long as it takes

Yes

Yes

No

In real life? Not much. In the game? Very much so.

Favorite NHL team: New York Rangers
Hobbies: Miniature golf, guitar, golf, gaming
Xbox/PS4/Steam ? PS4/Steam: POKSPOKS

Player Name: Adriana Starosta
Position: Defender
Minor League Team: Knights Knights Knights
Link to Profile Page: in sig
Link to Update Page: in sig
Questions

Pretty sure I'm the smallest player in the draft o:-) But no actually, I'm willing to totally buy in to the experience of a team and do what I can to stay active through (#holla) senior year. Also, I hope to bring the fact that I'm "coachable" (thanks, many volleyball coaches), if that means structuring my build in a different way or just contributing to the team however the GMs feel is best.

WKP not only seems like an incredibly fun, great group of people, it's also a team that I've heard is very welcoming and open to stuff that some teams just don't give a shit about (i.e. diversity). This is more relevant to the next question, but that's a major factor in the teams I'm interested in playing for, that they value the player over any weird "team mentality" and truly respect their players.

Answered a little above, but respect for players/the diversity of their players is a major one. Also just a good, active locker room with a close-knit group of players.

Quick, tell me a joke!

The Dallas Stars' third periods. (I kid, I kid. No I don't. Save me from this suffering.)

Bojo's cat

That is an impossible quest.

Yes -- as I mentioned before, I AM SMALL, so I definitely would need time to get my skill levels up before starting in the SHL.

Yes! EJ!!

Yes, my family lives in Plantation so I know the area!

YES. But honestly, not that much, as long as I've got the funds for training/equipment I'm good to go B)

Favorite NHL team: Stars, as I'm from Dallas, or the Caps, as I went to school in DC
Hobbies: Volleyball, writing, stressing about college
Xbox/PS4/Steam ?: Xbox

Player Name: Matthew Leetch
Position: Defense
Link to Update Page: Update Page
Questions

I think I'm reliable. My activity will never drop, and I'm a good, vocal leader within the locker room.
It seems like you could use another defenseman, just going off your roster threads.
I like team success, but I also like an active locker room that's fun to be a part of.
Quick, tell me a joke!
Tanner Glass is good at hockey.
Obviously got to go with Jed Lloren Wink
Not long Tongue :lol:

It's up to whoever drafts me. I'm open to either staying up or going back down.
r1c3bowl22 is probably one of my favorite people on this site.
Honestly, I had no clue :lol:
It's one of the easier ways to upgrade my player so it's definitely important.
Favorite NHL team: NYR (You probably already knew that :lol: )
Hobbies: Hockey (Watching, playing, etc.)
Xbox/PS4/Steam ? PS4 is RangersNY1994 because why wouldn't it be? :lol:

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Player Name: Reed Laing
Position: W
Minor League Team: Halifax Raiders
Link to Update Page: Update Page
Questions

- I got spunk

- I don't hate anyone on the team

- commradery

Quick, tell me a joke!
- Sigh

- Szlercheck

- 5 or so seasons

Do you want to stay down in the minors for another season? Yes

Do you know anybody on WKP? Yes

Did you know where WKP was before you inevitably Googled it? Yes

How much does money matter to you? Yes

Favorite NHL team: Boston Bruins
Hobbies: Idk
Xbox/PS4/Steam? Don't have any

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Sep 1 2016, 05:46 AM

Quick, tell me a joke!
- Sigh

[Image: 8c3.jpg]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Player Name: Ekaterina Rudnikova
Position: Goalie
Link to Profile Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68729
Link to Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=68775
Questions

money out the waazoo. but i also like to think i'm a good locker room presence, and am really dedicated to improving my player.

from what i've heard, wkp has a great locker room and atmosphere. also, they're definitely a playoff contender, which, while not a primary concern for me, it would definitely be fun to be a part of.

active lr

Quick, tell me a joke!
the mammoth's regular season record

Pushkin.

how can anyone be better than pushkin

i wouldn't mind staying down. i know that it takes goalies a super long time to develop, and i would be totally fine with taking as long as i need.

EJ, Jed bc he's my gm in col, and then enigmatic is my iihf captain so!

yes, but only because someone else told me before i had to resort to google.

shockingly, not that much. i have a lot, but only because i genuinely enjoy making graphics and writing articles. tpe is usually my priority, but it's fun to get money, so i often do.

Favorite NHL team: tied between stars and lightning
Hobbies: reading, field hockey, lacrosse
Xbox/PS4/Steam ?: i don't game even a lil bit rip

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

Player Name: Frederic Boone
Minor League Team: Firebirds
Link to Profile Page: Link
Link to Update Page: Link
Questions

I'm a low risk-high reward late round pick. I can only do better.

You guys seem to like making GIFs, I'm getting into that hobby. I also play hockey.

A team that will work with me and give me goals to get better. I would like a clear path to getting better in the eyes of the team that drafts me.

Quick, tell me a joke!

The Kelowna Knights defense

[Image: jHSvYSu.gif]

HEY-YO! Topical SMJHL playoff humor

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen - I'm actually sorry, I've not been paying a shit load of attention to the SHL my first time around so I have no clue.

As long as it takes me to do that thing and as soon as he stops being the guy.

A decent amount, but it's not everything. It makes it easier for me to keep up on weekly training, but that can be gotten elsewhere.

Favorite NHL team: Carolina Hurricanes
Hobbies: I'm on that Overwatch grind ATM
Xbox/PS4/Steam ? Hit me up in a PM if you want to join and carry me in Overwatch

bumpage over those minny askholes

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Sep 12 2016, 05:09 PM
bumpage over those minny askholes

:o

FUCKOTA ???

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!