Create Account

S31 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
Long term, I'd like to win a few a championships, and have a solid career. Short term, I'd just like to build my player up as much as possible and make improvements, so that it makes achieving my long term goal, easier.
2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
I'm open to either. It's whatever my SHL team wants/needs me to do.
3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
The Mammoths have a very close-knit and active group in the locker room, and we have a lot of conversations and talk a lot. That's really fun. But we also haven't been winning a lot, which isn't so fun. So I see the importance of both, and I hope to have kind of a mix.
4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I like to talk a lot in the locker room, and most people don't know that, since I don't post a ton outside the locker room. I like to think I'm a leader who's able to keep things relatively under control. I try not to get to down after a loss or too excited after one win because it's just one game. I'm very friendly and likeable (I'd like to think :lol: ) and I love all my teammates and I think that's why they made me an assistant captain in my first season.
5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
BluesBoy71 actually recruited me from another website. I'm glad he did, because I've had tons of fun here and I think I'll stay on this site for a long time.
6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
Have a successful season both personally (points) and team-wise (wins). It's been fun in the SNJHL, but I've struggled offensively, and the Mammoths have struggled as a team. I'm most proud of my teammates and management having the faith and trust in me to name me an assistant captain.
7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
I'm on here at least twice a day, and there's really no reason that activity level should drop.
8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I love playing and watching hockey. I think my favorite team should be pretty obvious (the New York Rangers :lol: ). My dad was a Rangers fan and watched all the games so that's how I got into it.
9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
I'll be a very active and vocal person in the locker room. My stats aren't the greatest right now.
10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
9.5. I'm not a big fan of green jerseys, but that's it :lol:
11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?
No.
12. What question should we be asking you?
Nothing I can think of. You did a good job :lol:
13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Nope.

[Image: cWxBbhu.png]
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: [Image: bhn88m.png]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] |  [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by LosGlennos@Aug 30 2016, 11:37 AM

Thanks dude! Just had the most grueling 4 OT win today!  Cheers
Mammoths Mammoths

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
Affiliates:[Image: 2ugjkte.jpg] [Image: bhn88m.png] [Image: e8s6jq.png] Former Affiliates: [Image: xaoosh.png]

I want to be a center that you can shove into a primarily defensive line and lock down GA and GF -- run that plus/minus at 0 till the cows come home -- and a center that you can shove into a primarily offensive line and through FO controll and PA/PH, wind up seeing snipers being fed like it's Thanksgiving dinner. The first is more important to me, and I realize that might mean career long 2/3rd line in the SHL, but I'm fine with it, as long as I'm valuable to my team.

Short-term, I want to get my assists up and my turnovers down.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

I mean I'm open to either but realistically, I'll be staying down w/ vancouver, and I'm fine with it. Mid-season FA join, whatcha gonna do right

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

I want to play for my team, which means I need to love my team -- so close-knit sounds really appealing. I don't tend to be super antagnositic on the forums either so if slamming folks -- outside of like, playoffs chirping maybe -- is something that's gonna be expected of me in any real measure, I guess maybe I'm not for you? I also want to be supportive of incoming rookies, not just because I am one now, but because I think creating a strong alumni network on the site is great for rep and recruitment, so a team that values retention and "lifers" is also A+ by me.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

prob shy but interested, I can be a bit too ernest sometimes, but cheesy also.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

my coworker, who dragged me in kicking and scream (jk she didn't, we both have an ugodly love of hockey even if her team is shit irl #LGR). as for the site, definitely the people and the energy.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

Gordie Howe hat trick, not gonna lie I'd be super psyched about one. most proud: my tpe accumulation in a half-season. I want to say my first media peice, but I know I can write better than that, so.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

prob 3/5 -- occasionally we go for week long training etc. and that'll dampen my activitiy a bit. I also am prob gonna go on a vacation in november, but hope to still be earning tpe then. also, my dad's pretty sick. Worst case and I have to go back to LA to help him at home, I will be internet available to be sure, but probably more spotty. He's already had his first major surgery, fingers crossed he won't need one again for a while.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

Rangers fan -- I play pick-up field hockey but like ice hockey better, just can't skate for shit. I'm a huge game theory nerd and design games in my spare time -- I also get super serious about poetry rip idk what else to write here so

I'm like a dog, feed me love me you got me for life. My current TPE total is for shit tho, so I'd understand passing me up, especially since my only halfway decent stat at the moment is my playoff FO%.

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

8, 2 off for the fact that I don't really know any of you on a personal level

nah

whether green uniforms are bae (answer: yes they are)

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

do y'all have a chat beyond your forum LR? I think it'd be easier for me to get to know people that way, even though I'm kinda quiet. figure it's worth asking, although it doesn't change my overall attitudes about being drafted by a team.

Quote:Originally posted by NYRangers3061@Aug 30 2016, 12:10 PM

Mammoths  Mammoths

Mammoths
Mammoths

Glad to see so many prospects coming out from the mammoths this season!

Quote:Originally posted by WeWantTaro@Aug 30 2016, 02:21 PM

Mammoths
Mammoths

Glad to see so many prospects coming out from the mammoths this season!
Smile

Cheers

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]

I wanted to say be better than Jasper Clayton, but that already happen the first time I stepped on the ice as a kid.

[Image: 5e69c9eaf4f267dfca10e5b015db4a2bf9c5cf40...bb14dc.gif]

[Image: fe0cdf83299c502917181923599722f1.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n7kiejN8tm1tvv19co1_500.gif]

[Image: 56a9d5cebdfa3.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mpyo1tiQRG1r9xwueo1_500.gif]

[Image: hi%2Bsenpai%2BOwari%2Bno%2BSeraph.gif]

[Image: tumblr_ni8ydbB1UY1u55xnmo1_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mh7q3mgCSW1rf785do1_500.gif]

[Image: cOwlA9a.gif]

Yes, [Image: tumblr_nw4eciNRpH1ro8jcyo1_540.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nc1n9weNg11tk3dxfo1_500.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

***bump***

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Sep 12 2016, 08:20 PM
***bump***

I have 0 interest in playing for the Wolfpack, so please do not waste a draft pick on me as I will not sign.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 12 2016, 10:40 PM

I have 0 interest in playing for the Wolfpack, so please do not waste a draft pick on me as I will not sign.

Does Montreal have some "don't sign with <s>Minnesota</s> New England" pact going, or what?

Fucks sake, I'm an alumni you ignorant mother fuckers.

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Sep 12 2016, 08:43 PM

Does Montreal have some "don't sign with <s>Minnesota</s> New England" pact going, or what?

Fucks sake, I'm an alumni you ignorant mother fuckers.

I see I have gone about things the wrong way and caused some controversy. I should have messaged <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> before doing this. The reason I was saying not to draft me was because there seems to be a lot of strong personalities and I was not sure I would be a good fit in the locker room because of this. I could have explained myself better and listened to <s><a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a></s> <a href='index.php?showuser=1269' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Tanner</a> who vouched for your team but I was stubborn and refused to listen. I fucked up and I apologize for my actions.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Sep 12 2016, 10:46 PM

I see I have gone about things the wrong way and caused some controversy. I should have messaged <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a> before doing this. The reason I was saying not to draft me was because there seems to be a lot of strong personalities and I was not sure I would be a good fit in the locker room because of this. I could have explained myself better and listened to <s><a href='index.php?showuser=1322' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-45'>mpc</a></s> <a href='index.php?showuser=1269' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Tanner</a> who vouched for your team but I was stubborn and refused to listen. I fucked up and I apologize for my actions.

If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Sep 12 2016, 08:53 PM

If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.

Being a dick doesn't bother me, I prefer that you are straight forward with your opinion. Honestly yeah NEW has some strong personalities, but it's mostly just <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Eggy216</a>, <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a> and him are polar opposites, I can be a cunt on occasion, but <a href='index.php?showuser=1917' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>lil</a> is usually just sitting there losing her hair because of me and contemplating when not to draft me probably Smile) . But the LR is chill, NEW may have many different personalities and people with diverse opinions, but they all get along.

<a href='index.php?showuser=2270' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>WinstonKodogo587</a> must really want to play here.

Long term, I want to become a better 2-way defenseman and level up my defensive play. I'm mostly known as a goon around here who can kind of score goals, so I'm hoping to become better known as a defenseman first.

I've loved every minute of playing for the Halifax Raiders, so I'd love to play more seasons in juniors. Of course I'd be open to moving up, but I'm looking at about ~255 TPE as of this week and I think especially after winning the Four Star Cup this season really helped us become closer together.

Definitely a close-knit and active one. I know I'm not hugely active on the SHL site itself, but ask any of the Lil Brigadiers or the Halifax LR and I'm pretty active on those Discord chats. I'm a full time student with two internships so I'm very (very very) busy, so it's easier for me to update weekly and then keep up to date through the Discord app on my phone on the go than always being on my laptop.

I'm definitely willing to start conversations. I think I'm a natural leader. I was voted in as alternate captain this past season on the Raiders, and I pretty much run the podcast that Pris and Nebs and I do (Brigade League Podcast), so I'd like to think I'm more of a leader.

I found out through Jenny on Twitter. I'd known a few Lil Brigadiers for awhile on Twitter and I guess I just found out at an opportune time. I joined right at the offseason going into S30, so I had a whole summer to get into SHL. My favorite part is hanging out with the rest of Lil Brigade and my team in the LR/Discord. Of course winning is great, but it's the people that make SHL what it is.

I'm definitely most proud of this past playoffs. I never imagined we would actually win the Cup, but we did and it was absolutely amazing being in that locker room for it. I've met some amazing people on the Raiders, and I love it there. I never imagined I would've been voted in as alternate captain, and even starting a pretty well-liked podcast on the site was so much fun. In the future I think I'd like to take on a bigger role on the site, but I'm very busy at the moment so just sitting back as a player is still so much fun.

I'm active enough to check in every week and update and record/edit podcasts and write the occasional article, but I'm also a full-time student with several commitments on-campus so it's hard for me to access the site on the go, so updating on Discord chats is a lot easier to do in-between classes.

I'm a total Dungeons and Dragons nerd. I'm an on-air radio DJ and producer! I've been a student radio DJ for going on three years now. I also help run my university's flagship social media accounts, so I get to go around campus and Snapchat some cool events going on around campus to thousands of people.

I got into hockey the week I got my wisdom teeth out my senior year of high school. I was under some heavy pain medication, and the next thing I know I'm watching a Red Wings vs Bruins game for some unknown reason, and then I was hooked. I'm from Chicago but I'm a Hurricanes, Sharks and Stars fan. I also love women's hockey and the NWHL. I own an Amanda Kessel jersey. I cannot ice skate.

I also have a son aka my pet cactus named Kaptain Kool Kat the Kaktus.

One reason you should draft me is that I think I'm a pretty good part of the locker room and I think I have a pretty unique personality.

One reason you shouldn't is probably my activity level is on the lower side. I'm a busy college student who doesn't get a ton of free time, so it gets difficult posting around the site when I'm in class or doing homework or at work, but it's easier with LR stuff especially if it's on a chat like Discord and I can respond immediately from my phone.

10, definitely. My #1 choice by far.

I think it's easier to just say I'm in Lil Brigade than to start listing people.

12. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

What are you looking for going into this season? Do you need defensemen, or will you need them in the future? What do you look for in a future prospect?

any last minute posts?

No

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]