Create Account

S31 Interested Prospects

You guys are a huge draft class and it's going to be difficult for me to sort through and scout all of you, so please make my life simple and answer a few questions for me.

Tell me a little bit about yourself:

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:

What type of player are you hoping to build?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Sep 9 2016, 11:16 AM

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

Juniors is better than SHL, so please.

I'm better than that scrub <a href='index.php?showuser=1770' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Allen</a>

Playmaker, but my GM will be retarded and put me on a line that makes me score goals instead of get assists.

0. If the Renegays get me, I hope they trade me.

No, I hate this site and stay off of it as much as possible.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I'm Ben Waters, I like to meme, and I speak fluent french,

I would most definitely not. I hope to develop a leadership role in Prince George for the future.

A Rebound control oriented butterfly goaltender that will be one of the best in his prime.

9, if you treat me well, I'll treat you well.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:¸
I am not actively creating media, but I have ideas and drafts on huge articles, and I do have pretty regular pressers.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Huge hockey fan, like I'm sure everyone else here. Edmonton Oilers are my go too team, so I'm a sucker for punishment I guess. Have lots of time at work to be active here but work a pretty fucked up schedule. 15 days on then 6 days off, shift work too so half the time I'm on night shift. Pretty sweet getting 6 days off whenever I have day off though. I try to head to the mountains as much as possible to board. Don't really know what to put here...feels like I'm writing a dating profile Hmm

I'm fine with spending a few years in the J for sure. I think I'll need 2 more minimum anyways, and looks like the Whalers are going to have a pretty exciting team next season.

I'm building an offensive d man with some checking ability. My build did pretty poorly this year on the pp but I'm hoping that was a fluke and it'll be more of a powerplay quarterback/specalist next season.

Right now I have no real loyalty to the Renegades, but if I was drafted by you my loyalty would be a 10. A personal goal I have for my build is to be drafted and retire with the same franchise.

I just finished off a piece on all the Whalers players and the season they had this year in Vancouver. Link here: Vancouver Season Review

Some people think I'm only a troll but there's more to me than just that. I'm a cyber bully, a shitposter, a WUM, a vagrant, a wastrel, a vagabond, and a wrestling fan.

Asides from that I'm also a fan of posting videos and gifs referencing things that only one, maybe two, people ever understand.

I'd prefer to stay down for two more seasons.

An extremely physical player who constantly delivers hits and sometimes plays hockey. I'll be focusing on making him a defensive/team-first player.

I'd say about... 6-7. I just want a home but if I'm not happy then I won't want to stick around.

I do not. I may apply for a job down the line but, having done one in the past that I gave up fairly quickly, I'd like to wait a little longer before doing so. I haven't been too crazy with articles after being drafted but I'll do them either if necessary or I feel like writing something.

I’m probably one of the older mo fos on this site from the mass reddit join. Clocking in at 30 I probably have more saved for retirement and can truly call myself more of a 90’s kid than the majority of people around. Living in Ontario Canada. Edmonton Oilers/ Toronto Maple Leafs fan (Edmonton 1st). Love my Vidya games, but more of a mix between casual and at time hardcore gamer. Current games I find myself playing (EHM. Starcraft 2. Diablo 3 seasons. Soon to be: Battlefield 1, Forza Horizons, NHL 17)

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?
No issues there at all. If anything I wouldn’t mind spending S31/ 32 in the SMJHL, after that I may long for some SHL time though to be honest. But for those 2 years I would stay down without protest.

Offensive puck moving defense man.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs)
Realistically I would love to spend my entire SHL career with one team if possible it all really depends on the team wanting me there and how well I get along with the entire LR, so if it’s all a perfect storm and it works out for everyone I’d gladly stay with 1 team for my players career. The Renegades weren’t on my will not go to list for draftees too if it’s any consolation haha.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?
Currently I am a part time player updater, but really looking to get into media grading! Here’s hoping a spot opens eventually for me. I am also trying to learn how to create some low level gifs where possible!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Idk what to really put here man, but I'm on the quiet side -- I do appreciate a good locker room, but I'm big on live and let live in so far as the forums go. I'm a hard worker. I want to find some place I fit well. I'm a paramedic, I work for the FDNY down in Coney; my hours a little fucked because of that, but I always make time for my commitments, and currently this is one of them.

Wouldn't mind in the least.

Shutdown center -- good for assists when placed with snipers, heavy enough to block, hit, and get hit without going down.

10. If I fit with you, I'm a forever kinda guy.

I'm working on upping my article production -- I want a job, preferably as a grader, and have been applying when I catch the positions open.

I am a pretty chill dude. Love playing video games, mostly Rocket League, NHL and Overwatch atm. I'm a fan of pretty much every major sport, especially the NHL and NFL. I love taking my little puppy on walks, she's a cool dog.

No problem at all. I love the Scarecrows, dog. Really want to win a Four Star Cup there.

I'm aiming on making a strong defensive center with good passing.

10. I want to hopefully spend my whole career with one team. Texas is one of the few teams that I really want to get drafted to.

I don't have a job. I plan on writing more media next season. I was real lazy this season tbh. I am about to drop my first article which should give a good chunk of cash.

I know I'm probably not going to be a 1st or 2nd round pick. If I'm still available in the 3rd/4th round you should draft me. I guarantee you I'm going to be active my whole career, hopefully it will be in Texas.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Mi llamo Jason Visser y me gusta conmidos galletas en mi dormitiorio. Yo encima de Arizona y no me gusta la sonorah porque Arizona odio perras. Me gusta perras y merdia todo perras.

No I will be your potato wrap me up and bake me.

Currently endurance, scoring, face offs are strengths but I don't give a fuck- I want to change things over time to be the best I can. If we have four or five guys who can take draws I'll be the first to become a wing or D whatever the fuck I don't care.

6 I wont fuck the team over who takes me the first chance I get but shit man I am a birdie who might spread his wings

Should have $45M in the bank soon from media

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

24 year old swede who likes drinking and hockey.. When you'r a fan of the Vancouver Canucks these two go hand in hand Wink.

Nope, I would honestly like another season so i get to be a top line guy.

A defender who you can rely on in you'r own end but can generate 5v5 offense with good passing.

hard with those scales, I would say i'm pretty loyal. Would never demand a trade but would neither be against one. As a free agent it pretty much depends on where the team is heading, Cruising along without a plan? No thanks.. Rebuilding is very much okay if i can see that there's a rough plan set in place for how to become a good team again. Money isn't the most important thing to me.
so maybe a 7/10.

Not yet, I'm planing to maybe give it a season or two before i start searching for jobs, I wanna get to know the site and league a little better so i can do a good work when i get one,
Would't say i'm that active in creating stuff. Once in a while i will try to do a few renders or write something but not everyday or every week.

Written whit a bodytemp of about 103F (If i translated it correctly) so don't judge me too hard ;D

/Tord yvel

My name's Zach. Born and raised in North Carolina, Hurricanes fan. I have a scar that looks like an exclamation mark on my left forearm. I have no actual athletic ability whatsoever, so this is my one chance to be good at sports.

I have no problem with that. Falcons

I am building a sniper, but with pretty solid defensive stats (despite the checking weakness). My goal for this offseason and during S31 is to build up my strength, both to help my defense and to not get pushed off the puck so easily.

7 or 8? As long as the team has a good, active locker room, I'll enjoy it. It would take some pretty bad shit to make me want to just leave.

I don't have a job, but I have tried to stay pretty active in the media section between written stuff and a weekly podcast.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I'm an unhinged Australian. Wild fan, reasonably new to hockey, vidya games, something, idk.
Sure
Shots on goal differential machine (allow fewer, create more opportunities)
Assuming you're active and competent and not dickheads to me, 10.
I've made 30m+ worth of media/graphics this season.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I'm 26, fairly active. Play hockey and baseball, coach my kids hockey team. Also enjoy vido games and like to think I'm a fairly easy going guy. Really enjoy this site and looking forward to making the jump to the big leagues.

Not at all. Militia are gonna be champs anyways.

A play making, defensive winger.

I plan on being loyal to whichever team picks me. So a 10.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?
No job currently, but I apply for damn near every one. I create a fair amount of media.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

I am 20 years old and from Germany. Currently in Pharma school. I like to go to the gym and like gaming too. Usually a pretty social guy.

My plan actually would be to stay at least 2 more seasons in the Juniors and break all the existing Rookie records after that.

I would love to build an elite point scorer but with a little bit more emphasis on goal scoring rather than assisting.

My loyalty is a 7-8. I would love to play my entire career for the team that drafts me unless I just really do not get along with some people in the LR. As far as my usually for being a Renegade ,I do not know that right now because I barely know anything about you rather than some rumors.

Yeah I am a Player Updater and love it so far. I would love to get a spot as a rookie Mentor. I also helped to organize the current WJC’s with my boi Maxi(InciteHysteria). In a perfect world my jobs in this league would be able to allow me to train and buy equipment every year.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Name's Boz, I'm a paramedic in Brooklyn, I really love weapons martial arts, tabletop roleplaying, hockey, and tend to get ludicrously competitive over small things (like handball, darts, pool, fake sporting events), but getting hyped up brings me joy and thusly I am here.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Not at all, I love my raiders retards. I'd be happy staying down if asked.

What type of player are you hoping to build?: A goalie who goaltends, since I cannot be a goalie who fights, damn you SimonT.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10. Whole fucking hog. It takes the right fit though, ngl.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: I'm actively writing media articles. I wrote a couple of video-format pieces, a large background article, and I'm working on my presser. I have more character stuff scheduled with both my teammates and one or two other rookies around the league. I like making up stories, so I anticipate that I'll continue to make articles well into my time with the SHL, and I'm actively looking for a league job to help with money.