Create Account

Chris Johnson EoS pre-regression presser

Ask and You will be answered. I think. Likelly if I don't forget about this

Code:
talk about your eventual return to LA
Yes, this is no secret that I want end my career where it started and I miss all those guys that where there plus GM Wasty is just amazing. I miss all of You guys. Panthers :-x

Code:
What are you going to do during the off-season? Taking it easy or back to practice already?
Firt of all I played for team Latvia in IIHF tournament and had some time to relax before that becouse our season ended sooner than expected and after IIHF had week of hockey and now I am back in Calgary and working again to be at my best next season.Even though I had free week I was at gym or doing something on my own.

Code:
How did the regular season and the playoffs go for you personally? Pleased on your performance?

Actually this was one of my weakest seasons in long time. I am not happy about that at all. I don't know why it is like that but it was hard for me to get points this season. I worked hard this offseason to be positive about next season. Lets see how that goes.

Code:
If WannabeFinn would come knocking behind your door one day, what would you do?
Because I live in Esas basement this is not likelly to happen :lol:

Code:
What was it like playing with your best friends Nicholas Pedersen and Esa Anrikkanen on a line this season
?
It was amazing. I had this feeling on ice that I know where bouth of them are and maybe that's why they had this amazing season. I hopewe will stay together for next season.

Code:
How many chickens died from all the points that line scored? (Each player has a parm clause in their contract)
I heard that some chicken farm earned more than 1 mil dollars from these parm clauses. I don'tknow how many chickens died and actually I don't care cuz those parms are so fackin amazing Towel

Code:
Do you have a specific pre-game meal that helped you this season? Tell us all about it
Umm, I eat what I found in Esas fridge sorry man, usually there are only sandwitches and frozen pizzas and some cans of CocaCola so I go with some of that.
Code:
What can Calgary fans expect from Chris Johnson next season on the ice?

I really hope that it is more points and much more goals. I worked on my scoring in this offseason and we'll see how this goes. I hope I can more usefull for my team.
Code:
What can we expect in the locker room? More swedish table talk?
Shit post bot 2.258.65 activated. More Swedish twin girls talk I guess.

Code:
Is it true that your jersey was the best seller among Latvian women age 65-95?
I don't know where Yo got this info. So I don't have anything to say about this
Why are old ladies such big Chris Johnson fans?

How will Team Latvia do in the IIHF this season? Does CJ lead them to gold?

talk about your eventual return to LA

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

What are you going to do during the off-season? Taking it easy or back to practice already?

How did the regular season and the playoffs go for you personally? Pleased on your performance?

If WannabeFinn would come knocking behind your door one day, what would you do?

Bump

What was it like playing with your best friends Nicholas Pedersen and Esa Anrikkanen on a line this season?

How many chickens died from all the points that line scored? (Each player has a parm clause in their contract)

Do you have a specific pre-game meal that helped you this season? Tell us all about it.

What can Calgary fans expect from Chris Johnson next season on the ice?

What can we expect in the locker room? More swedish table talk?

Is it true that your jersey was the best seller among Latvian women age 65-95?

Why are old ladies such big Chris Johnson fans?

How will Team Latvia do in the IIHF this season? Does CJ lead them to gold?

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Bump

How many seasons you will play after regresion?
How hard will be the kick by regresion?
Which event has bigger chance to fulfill, chewbacha finds girlfriend or Portland Admirals raise the cup?

Bump