Create Account

PT Suggestion/Feedback Box
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 08:21 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hi all!

Last season I got a couple of comments about how people didn't find the PTs interesting, so I'm opening it up to you guys! If you have an idea for a PT, or a Sunday Funday, throw it in here!

Note: as with all things in the PT forum, if it gets abusive or derogatory, it gets shut down. TL;DR, think before you type.

[Image: 57817_s.gif]

Make one PT about the next draft class. Maybe a quick 200 - 300 word blurb on your team's top 3 needs and who would fit those holes. The GFX would be somewhat the same, but kind of a player stat breakdown with a render and possible SHL destinations.

Just go to a system where people buy TPE with the cash that they earn from salary, graphics and media up to a cap.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Quote:Originally posted by SabresFan@Sep 22 2016, 09:45 AM
Just go to a system where people buy TPE with the cash that they earn from salary, graphics and media up to a cap.

That's called training?

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Jenny@Sep 22 2016, 08:47 AM

That's called training?

I'm saying, "make all TPE like training." Give people the flexibility to produce the articles they want to, rather than assigning PT. Then people can't complain that the PT isn't interesting, because they need to come up with it themselves. Clear now?

Player Render by Merica

Quote:Originally posted by SabresFan@Sep 22 2016, 06:45 AM

[Image: tumblr_n5viooa2QL1tq4of6o1_500.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by SabresFan@Sep 22 2016, 11:05 AM

I'm saying, "make all TPE like training." Give people the flexibility to produce the articles they want to, rather than assigning PT.  Then people can't complain that the PT isn't interesting,  because they need to come up with it themselves. Clear now?

Yeah, I understood, I just don't think it's a good idea. inb4 the whole site goes inactive bc they're too lazy to do shit they have to think about themselves, u kno?

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Jenny@Sep 22 2016, 09:10 AM

Yeah, I understood, I just don't think it's a good idea. inb4 the whole site goes inactive bc they're too lazy to do shit they have to think about themselves, u kno?

Fair enough. It works the opposite way for me. I'm not trying to press the issue. No worries.

Player Render by Merica

"A nature magazine asked you to compare your teammates to animals. In 200 words or more, compare 2 of your teammates to animals. Who is the mighty lion on the jungle? Who is the quiet but deadly crocodile"

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Collab Stories were always fun, not sure how you could turn it into a PT though

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UtIx28d...dit?usp=sharing

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Have one that is a freebie wrote 300 words about the topic of your choice or make a graphic of a player of ur choice no equipments

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Sep 22 2016, 09:37 AM
"A nature magazine asked you to compare your teammates to animals. In 200 words or more, compare 2 of your teammates to animals. Who is the mighty lion on the jungle? Who is the quiet but deadly crocodile"

I second this motion

Quote:Originally posted by Atlas@Sep 22 2016, 04:06 PM

I second this motion

i'm full of suggestions tbqh

Create or Comment on some sort of statistic that's interesting in regards to your SHL team halfway through the year.

Teams amazing PP%
OR
Minutes played compared to points scored
OR
Average posts per winning streak, I dunno get creative for extra points?

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

you have been contacted by a pro wrestling organization in your city to do a run-in and cost someone the Championship. In 200 words or more, describe your theme song, and what you would do to cost someone the Championship